FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

If you see a few unfamiliar names in the ncaa pool, i posted the info in the sick thread. A few of them were wondering about a pool.I hope no one minds.
uh-oh, Bizzle is supposed to be a bracket master
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'm wearing green pants. My shoes have some green in them, too. Not that anyone at school would pinch me, anyway.
I need a reminder every year about this, I always forget.
I'm wearing green pants. My shoes have some green in them, too. Not that anyone at school would pinch me, anyway.
Well I'll be a sonofabitch. I forgot it was St. Patrick's Day. I have no green on and if somebody here tries to pinch me I will karate chop their ear.
Nope! No Nancy! Apparently leaving in March is turning into a yearly event with her! W00t!
Cheers, bachelor. Maybe you two should just set aside March each year as a relationship sabbatical.
Cheers, bachelor. Maybe you two should just set aside March each year as a relationship sabbatical.
Nope! This is it! First time, shame on me! Second time, Fuck off!I'm sure that's not how it goes, but you get the point! :club:
Nope! This is it! First time, shame on me! Second time, Fuck off!I'm sure that's not how it goes, but you get the point! :club:
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.Is what what you were looking for? Probably not...
Did I miss something, why were you in Vegas?
I was asked to go cover the WSOP Academy for The Hardcore Poker Show.Basically got to spend a bunch of time with Annie Duke, Joe Navarro, Mark Gregorich, Alex Outhred, Mark Kroon, Lon McEachern and learn how little I really know about this game we seem to love call called poker.Got to become pretty good friends with Lon McEachern since he was in my private group the whole weekend, great guy.
I was asked to go cover the WSOP Academy for The Hardcore Poker Show.Basically got to spend a bunch of time with Annie Duke, Joe Navarro, Mark Gregorich, Alex Outhred, Mark Kroon, Lon McEachern and learn how little I really know about this game we seem to love call called poker.Got to become pretty good friends with Lon McEachern since he was in my private group the whole weekend, great guy.
Alex Outhred is a pretty cool guy. I played poker with him last year in Vancouver when he was there with Hellmuth/Duke/Kroon/Rice.

Quick Trip Report .....Got into Vegas Thursday night and stayed downtown at Freemont. Played about an hour of Pai Gow and Lost about a $50, played about an hour of blackjack and won about a hundo, played the $75 11 PM Binions tournament and finished 13th of 39 for $0.Got up Friday fairly early and played some more table games, lost about $50. Heading down to the Venetian about 4 and met up with Patty and played some 4/8 O8, played a few hours and won about $60. Had dinner with Patty at The Asian Noodle. Headed back downtown and grabbed some sleep.Got up really early on Saturday and was at Caesars by 8 AM for Day 1 of the WSOP Academy. Annie Duke was the main speaker and I was very impressed with all her teaching. Joe Navarro spoke for a few hours on tells and non verbal behavior. Had lunch with Lon and Joe and did about a 15 minute interview with Joe for the Hardcore Poker Show.Saturday night played in the Academy tournament in Caesars poker room, about 80 people and finished 21st, very crap shooty tournament. Got busted by pro Mark Gregorich when I tried to button steal with JQo and he woke up with AK and it held.Played some 4/8 LHE at Binions Saturday night for about 2 hours and won about $50. There were two pots in particular I remember raising instead of calling because of tells I picked up that I had learned that day from Joe Navarro and both times were very accurate. Got up early again on Sunday at was back to Caesars by 8:30 and listened to several more hours of seminars and a few hours of live hand demonstrations. Had dinner with Ang Sunday night at that little place with the firepit we all drank at many nights on Freemont Street. Lost about a hundo again at Black Jack then went to bed.Got up early on Sunday and had to fly to Los Angeles to get to Nashville which is always an interesting route. Sleep most of yesterday evening and back to work today.Flight - $0Hotel - $0Food - -$150Souvenirs - -$70Gambling - -$150