FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I find Brad leaving the Playboy around to be a good thing. It shows her that it is ok for him to look at that and yet still love Danielle just as much. In my house Playboy was EVIL.. It was cause for my parents to scream, yell throw things etc.. if my Dad got caught with one (which he did). It made me think it was wrong, it made me think that just because my boyfriend was looking at it with his friends, it was because I was not good enough. I believed all that crap up into my early teens until my brothers Ex-wife talked to me and told me that it was not how it is etc.. I even talked to a counselor about it when I was about 17.. The way things are handled when it comes to a lot of those things absolutely DO have an effect so I totally saw why Norm is putting a lot of emphasis on Raist not thinking that sex was wrong too..

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I find Brad leaving the Playboy around to be a good thing. It shows her that it is ok for him to look at that and yet still love Danielle just as much. In my house Playboy was EVIL.. It was cause for my parents to scream, yell throw things etc.. if my Dad got caught with one (which he did). It made me think it was wrong, it made me think that just because my boyfriend was looking at it with his friends, it was because I was not good enough. I believed all that crap up into my early teens until my brothers Ex-wife talked to me and told me that it was not how it is etc.. I even talked to a counselor about it when I was about 17.. The way things are handled when it comes to a lot of those things absolutely DO have an effect so I totally saw why Norm is putting a lot of emphasis on Raist not thinking that sex was wrong too..
Thank You!
I think so.Off season, 50/50 though.
I think Iowa can beat 'em. I'm hoping anyway.
I found ropes attached to each corner of my mom's bed when I was in high school. It didn't have any long lasting impact other than I think she's a whore.

hey everybodyim planning a road trip with a friend from ireland that probably will not come into fruition until summer of 2010.but i figured since ill be travelling all around, i would ask if i should mark anybody on the tentative itinerary, which looks something like this.start: lexington, kyindy?chicago, ilmadison/milwaukee?omaha, nebdenver, co?olympia, washsan franvegas/grand canyon?austin, txnew orleansasheville, ncelon, ncchesapeake, vawash, dcphillynycboston/pittsburgh?cleveland, ohend: lexington kybolded are places i have somewhere to sleep and people to visit with for a number of days. there would obviously be a good bit of camping involved too between long drives.also, this is a long time from now. its nowhere near confirmed or even started, im just playing around with different routes and things (like between nebraska and washington, cali and texas, new orleans and VA) so dont think this is a binding agreement or anything. most of all, i guess im just curious who would have me.

I feel the same obv.
How about...Where were you when you found out what was going on on 9/11?We might have done this in years past, but oh well.I was a Sr. in college and got woke up by my ex-girlfriend calling at, I'm guessing, just after 10. I answered to her yelling, "Are you sleeping?....WAKE UP! There's planes crashing everywhere and they won't let me leave work!" She was working with her mom part-time at the 911th Airlift Wing at the Pittsburgh Airport. I woke up and turned on the TV to see the images we all know well.
Good evening folks, catching up.I was at work, listening to Stern when Ralph told Howard that there was something going on at the WTC. I went into the conference room and turned on the tv to see the live feed of the second plane hitting the tower. I was glued to it from that moment on. Today we had a tribute and as part of the NYSUT Singers we sang America the Beautiful and had a moment of silence.
hey everybodyim planning a road trip with a friend from ireland that probably will not come into fruition until summer of 2010.but i figured since ill be travelling all around, i would ask if i should mark anybody on the tentative itinerary, which looks something like this.start: lexington, kyindy?chicago, ilmadison/milwaukee?omaha, nebdenver, co?olympia, washsan franvegas/grand canyon?austin, txnew orleansasheville, ncelon, ncchesapeake, vawash, dcphillynycboston/pittsburgh?cleveland, ohend: lexington kybolded are places i have somewhere to sleep and people to visit with for a number of days. there would obviously be a good bit of camping involved too between long drives.also, this is a long time from now. its nowhere near confirmed or even started, im just playing around with different routes and things (like between nebraska and washington, cali and texas, new orleans and VA) so dont think this is a binding agreement or anything. most of all, i guess im just curious who would have me.
we're in Northern Va/DC you are welcome here!! :club:

Hey all.Was scheduled 11:45am-9:45pm today. Overslept and showed up at 12:45. Signed the early out list and got out at 4:15.Nice 3 1/2 hour shift. With tonight off, it's like having a 3 day weekend.Off to catch up.

we're in Northern Va/DC you are welcome here!! :club:
New Jersey.. 5 mins just outside of NYC!
How about...Where were you when you found out what was going on on 9/11?We might have done this in years past, but oh well.I was a Sr. in college and got woke up by my ex-girlfriend calling at, I'm guessing, just after 10. I answered to her yelling, "Are you sleeping?....WAKE UP! There's planes crashing everywhere and they won't let me leave work!" She was working with her mom part-time at the 911th Airlift Wing at the Pittsburgh Airport. I woke up and turned on the TV to see the images we all know well.
I remember it was a Tuesday. My days off at the time were Mon-Tues. Obv it was over before I woke up around 11. Flipped on the TV and it was everywhere. Pretty much watched it all day.Went to bowling league that night and then to the bar. Just a really eerie mood everywhere you went. 1st and only time I can remember the bar tv's not having sports on.
New Jersey.. 5 mins just outside of NYC!
yeah i was planning on hitting jersey too. a good friend of mine from school lives in pennington/hopewell? i dont remember which of those is the smaller, actual town but i think its sorta near princeton?
Hey all.Was scheduled 11:45am-9:45pm today. Overslept and showed up at 12:45. Signed the early out list and got out at 4:15.Nice 3 1/2 hour shift. With tonight off, it's like having a 3 day weekend.Off to catch up.
sweet..drinking yet?i am :club:
yeah i was planning on hitting jersey too. a good friend of mine from school lives in pennington/hopewell? i dont remember which of those is the smaller, actual town but i think its sorta near princeton?
Yeah that is all south of us
Come stay with us anytime.