• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Is this actually a band and coincidental that it's Josh's Forum Title, or is there a joke here that I've plainly missed?
It's my title because last time I felt like changing it I couldn't think of anything.

Weekend recap...Fri - Took a nap. Went to my buddy's place for a few. Went to this new outdoor bar like 30 mins away. Went to a local bar. Crashed on his couch.Sat - Went to a different outdoor bar. Went to a betting place so my 2 buddies could bed the horsey race. I got a HIGH LIFE coozie there, so I was the only one that won. Went to a bar to eat. Played drinking Excitebike for shots and I lost 4/5 so did 4 shots. Went to a weird party/cook out for an hour. Home to shower. Back to my buddy's place. He has a Wii and downloaded the org Zelda. Our buddy Brad said he could beat the game in 1.5 hrs. Ray said no way, so they bet $100. Brad beat it in 1h16m, I was impressed. (Yes, I know there's videos online of people beating it a lot faster.) Went downtown to Buckhead. Saw a girl in line that I met at dmb last week...she wants my cack.Sun - Went to Primanti's for eats and beers. Picked up Ray's gf at the airport. Back to Ray's for some Techo Bowl. 28-21, I score with 8 seconds left, he blocks the extra point. WTF?!?! Play a hockey game, BW-3 for eats/beer.Bar count: 7

Any particular reason it was weird?
She told everyone 6. We got there at 7 and there were 2 other people there. A cool 40ish guy from next door and a crack head with no teeth that kept talking to us about random weird sheet. We put in our time and got the F outta there at 8.

I can't figure out why I suck at Scramble so hard on facebook. I love it, but I am routinely stomped by my opponent.

I can't figure out why I suck at Scramble so hard on facebook. I love it, but I am routinely stomped by my opponent.
Because you touch yourself at night....and in the day.

W00t!UFC Confirms September UFC Show In Atlanta; Possible New TV Deal In The Works? Liddell's coming to Hotlanta........ A few days ago I broke a story about UFC 88 possibly being in Atlanta and headlined by Chuck Liddell vs. Rashad Evans. Well, UFC president Dana White has confirmed to ESPN Magazine that the UFC will be heading to Atlanta in September and Chuck Liddell will indeed be headlining the show. An opponent has yet to be named, but don't be surprised if it ends up being Rashad Evans. During the same interview White went off on a rant about EliteXC's prime time debut this past Saturday. White then hinted that the UFC has a deal in place that will "blow people's minds". The announcement is expected to be made soon.

W00t!UFC Confirms September UFC Show In Atlanta; Possible New TV Deal In The Works? Liddell's coming to Hotlanta........ A few days ago I broke a story about UFC 88 possibly being in Atlanta and headlined by Chuck Liddell vs. Rashad Evans. Well, UFC president Dana White has confirmed to ESPN Magazine that the UFC will be heading to Atlanta in September and Chuck Liddell will indeed be headlining the show. An opponent has yet to be named, but don't be surprised if it ends up being Rashad Evans. During the same interview White went off on a rant about EliteXC's prime time debut this past Saturday. White then hinted that the UFC has a deal in place that will "blow people's minds". The announcement is expected to be made soon.
I read that interview a few days ago. I still haven't seen his big announcement yet though.