• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Well dice class is finally over so I'll prob be around a little more during the week. Sorry about that.They've started putting us on live games to deal craps with a shadow. I was in the dice pit my entire shift last Wed and Thurs. It's coming along. There's so much stuff to keep track of I occasionally forget things, but I can tell I'm gonna like dealing this game.Once I become halfway decent, I don't think I'm going to want to deal blackjack much anymore. Too boring.
Congrats on passing the class. Hope you get good enough to deal regularly
not supprising because craps is a lot more fun to play.
That's the truth
Also, anyone who likes Jimmy Rollins or the Phillies in general can eat a huge pile of dook.
You know what??? They already have a HUGE banner congratulating him up at the stadium. :club:
Thanks for the birfday wishesI went to a Japanese steakhouse, it was goot
was it w/ that hibachi thingy?...where the chef would say, <start asian voice> "you want egg roll?"<end asian voice> and then proceeds to spin an egg on the hibachi thingy.
was it w/ that hibachi thingy?...where the chef would say, <start asian voice> "you want egg roll?"<end asian voice> and then proceeds to spin an egg on the hibachi thingy.
yeah, I want one of those installed in my house. And a Japanese chef.
Correct! :club:
norm....you atlantonians gotta get your shit together....in my local paper alone, there were 3 articles w/ stuff about atlanta....one was michael vick, the other was a sex scandal w/ an archbishop of a megachurch sayin' his "nephew" is really his son....and 3 boys between the ages of 8 and 9 rapin' an 11 year old chick by lake alatoona....wtf?!?!
norm....you atlantonians gotta get your shit together....in my local paper alone, there were 3 articles w/ stuff about atlanta....one was michael vick, the other was a sex scandal w/ an archbishop of a megachurch sayin' his "nephew" is really his son....and 3 boys between the ages of 8 and 9 rapin' an 11 year old chick by lake alatoona....wtf?!?!
it's what we do! ha ha

Dog dam muther fucking bullshit piece of crap ho bagging cocksucking asslicking bitch dirty cunt rock chewing muther fucker.I just failed 3's and 7's at 99% complete on hard. I missed the last fucking note.FUCK!!!!aaron_guitar.JPG

Dog dam muther fucking bullshit piece of crap ho bagging cocksucking asslicking bitch dirty cunt rock chewing muther fucker.I just failed 3's and 7's at 99% complete on hard. I missed the last fucking note.FUCK!!!!aaron_guitar.JPG
heh...you suck.I'm having trouble bombing the Barzini complex to take over the last of the five boroughs.
I quoted this just to see how many times you had to bypass the swear filter.It was 7.7 OUT!!!!!
heh...you suck.I'm having trouble bombing the Barzini complex to take over the last of the five boroughs.
That was where I struggled too.

Rockband is pretty cool. Found out you can use the headset that comes with the 360 as a mic. So with 2 guitars now and the mic we were all set. Me playing lead, the Austinator on bass and Chelseykins with the vocals. It's pretty awesome. Funny when we were playing Nirvana's 'In Bloom' and Chelsey got to the 'Nature is a whore' lyric.COD 4: Modern Warfare is still the shit.In course all day. Transitioning to people management. Fuck people.