FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Figured I oughta stop by and make sure everyone, especially Norm, knows that the University of Florida is going to lose tomorrow.I also feel obliged to point out that I will assassinate Tim Tebow if he wins the Heisman.How are y'all doing?

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Figured I oughta stop by and make sure everyone, especially Norm, knows that the University of Florida is going to lose tomorrow.I also feel obliged to point out that I will assassinate Tim Tebow if he wins the Heisman.How are y'all doing?
Got it.Bet on Florida. Check.
So my question for opinions: Is this failure enough to have the child permanently removed from the mother? Currently she sits in jail for neglect, I believe.
If that is the only thing that has happened, I say no. Making a kid grow up in the foster care world because of one mistake (although pretty stupid) seems a bit much.
Got it.Bet on Florida. Check.
Hahaha, yeah.... Florida is looking real good this year.The SEC East is wide open though. Five out of the 6 teams are tied for first in the loss column. Oughta be an interesting finish to the season, for sure.How are the kids doing?
Florida Wins! It's Guaranteed now! W00t! :club::D
If that is the only thing that has happened, I say no. Making a kid grow up in the foster care world because of one mistake (although pretty stupid) seems a bit much.
You dare question the "We know better than you" government?
Florida Wins! It's Guaranteed now! W00t! :club::D
Yep. Florida can't win every year until I pick Georgia to win.We ARE coming off a bye week you know!How's the laking going? What's the water level like on Allatoona these days, with the drought and everything?
Yep. Florida can't win every year until I pick Georgia to win.We ARE coming off a bye week you know!How's the laking going? What's the water level like on Allatoona these days, with the drought and everything?
Actually we can! :club: How many years has it been now? :PThat doesn't mean anything. See Colorado Rockies!Lake is way down. 14 feet last time i looked. my boat is still floating. All the coves are pretty much unusable. We'll see in a month or so though.
Nope! Still living the dream. But ya'll won't believe me! This is all part of my master plan!Think about it. A hottie that has a job where she travels most of the time! She's gone 4 or 5 days a week, comes home to get a booty call then she's out again! What's better than that? It just so happens that Sam and Alan came to Atlanta when she was in town and i'm not passing up the booty call for them! :club:
Bullshit, you canceled with me because she made you co to her sisters!
Actually we can! :club: How many years has it been now? :PThat doesn't mean anything. See Colorado Rockies!Lake is way down. 14 feet last time i looked. my boat is still floating. All the coves are pretty much unusable. We'll see in a month or so though.
I believe it's 13 out of the last 15... we won in '96 and in '04, I think. I've been at the one we won and two more that we lost.As for the Rockies... I'm still on the bandwagon. They really needed to try and split in Fenway, but with 3 in the high altitude, plus losing either Ortiz, Youkilis, or Lowell, while making a big defensive gamble to play Ortiz ANYwhere... I think the Rockies have a real homefield advantage.That SUCKS about the lake. Hopefully it'll be a wet winter/spring to get that lake back up for boating season again next year.
Last year, we were told that rink was getting torn down and it would be somewhere else in '08. (Edit: According to the site, it'll be there again in '08.)As if you would be allowed to go anyway.
Who told you that? Haven't heard a word about it. That would be front page news here.
Bullshit, you canceled with me because she made you co to her sisters!
"Made" is such a harsh word! :club: Go to sisters and get the puss; OR not go to sisters and have to jack it. If that's "made" me, then i don't know what to tell ya! :D
I do not like half-and-half in my coffee, but I do like that powdered non-dairy creamer. That probably makes me weird, right?Morning folks.
yupNatalie12.jpg
Goddamnit Tim! I swear to God if you don't fuck her, I'll kill myself! Tim! Please! Please, Tim! Fuck her for me! For me!
ElishaCuthbertTheGirlNextDoor0001.gif
I believe it's 13 out of the last 15... we won in '96 and in '04, I think. I've been at the one we won and two more that we lost.As for the Rockies... I'm still on the bandwagon. They really needed to try and split in Fenway, but with 3 in the high altitude, plus losing either Ortiz, Youkilis, or Lowell, while making a big defensive gamble to play Ortiz ANYwhere... I think the Rockies have a real homefield advantage.That SUCKS about the lake. Hopefully it'll be a wet winter/spring to get that lake back up for boating season again next year.
Redsox WIN! :Pwe need a good tropical storm or hurricane to go over allatoona and lanier!