FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

The crowd thing reminded me of story this guy I play adult with (played a year of D3 in NE somewhere then failed) out told. They are at their rival's rink for back to back nights for his first away games, seats around 1500 in a small, loud barn. Fri night, they come out to some crazy chant and he's distracted and listening to them, thrown off his game early. Saturday night, he expects the same and tells himself to not be distracted or listen. They come down the runway, to complete silence. Hit the ice and everyone is standing, with their backs turned to the ice. They start their warmup, then he hears someone yell "1...2....3...", they all turn and point at them for a chant, then point to the home team's runway to welcome them. Sure worked in throwing him off...again. Thought it was pretty sweet.istockphoto_370707_ancient_rusty_nails.jpg
That is genius.Send them over...thanks
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

You in town??? She's on the road to Camp Lejeune, NC right now - won't be back until this weekend. I'm probably going to hang out with Cliffe this evening (THAT'S right fockers, I'M going to go chill with Cliffe. puff puff pass of course...)If you're here now, you can swoop by the new place and we can go meet Paul for some beers! And, I'm not sure if Paul knows that he's staying in DC's Gay HotSpot. I'm sure he'll figure it out quick once he goes walking around!
Do we really know that much about Paul? Maybe he knows exactly where he's staying. And maybe he's really excited to get you all to himself without shaver around. Huh? How about that?
No, not there. Just want to hit ya up on something. Call me this evening if you can, if not, we'll talk later.
good to go. I'll hit you up after work. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, cheeseburgers..... 8-wonder-burger.jpg
Do we really know that much about Paul? Maybe he knows exactly where he's staying. And maybe he's really excited to get you all to himself without shaver around. Huh? How about that?
i can only HOPE!!!!! I find it funny (to myself of course) that I'm thinking that I should be looking for John Ratzenberger, leaning on the bar, giving out random facts..
You in town??? She's on the road to Camp Lejeune, NC right now - won't be back until this weekend. I'm probably going to hang out with Cliffe this evening (THAT'S right fockers, I'M going to go chill with Cliffe. puff puff pass of course...)If you're here now, you can swoop by the new place and we can go meet Paul for some beers! And, I'm not sure if Paul knows that he's staying in DC's Gay HotSpot. I'm sure he'll figure it out quick once he goes walking around!
Make sure you get a picture.. only as proof that he really exists and isn't just a figment of our imagination..
i can only HOPE!!!!! I find it funny (to myself of course) that I'm thinking that I should be looking for John Ratzenberger, leaning on the bar, giving out random facts..
while cool, i always pictured him like Chris. hehe
Make sure you get a picture.. only as proof that he really exists and isn't just a figment of our imagination..
Has he Ever posted a picture? I know, I know.....read the fuckin thread...
HOLY FUCK!!!! JUST STOP YOUR DOG DAMN MUTHER FUCKING CRYING ALREADY!!! YOUR FUCKING 60 YEARS OLD. BE AN ADULT AND ADMIT WHEN YOU'VE MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE
YEAH, WHAT HE SAID. Those? Interesting...

What up, pimps and ho's.First of all, the Nuggets rock. At least for one game.Second of all, I received some beer and some sweet glasses this weekend as a house-warming gift and they kick butt. The glasses are actually a lot cooler than you would picture a typical beer glass. I'd explain why, but for some reason I can't figure out how to describe them very well. They have sort of a glass-within-a-glass design creates a gap between the beer and the edge of the glass. Since I'm easily amused, I think it's awesome. I just sat and studied a glass of beer for like 5 minutes because I thought it looked cool. Third of all, it appears that people in Fresno are willing to play $500 pots with top pair/weak kicker. This is particularly good news if you're playing TPTK. Which I was.I don't have anything else for a fourth point, so I hope everything is going well here. Hit me up with a PM or a text message if anything urgent comes up such as pictures of naked ladies.

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed nicely made up and everything neat and tidy. Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, "Dad". With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:Dear Dad,It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Mom. I've been finding real passion with Joan and she is so nice. I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, her tight motorcycle clothes and because she is so much older than I am but it's not only the passion. Dad, she's pregnant. Joan says that we are going to be very happy! She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood, enough for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Joan has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Joan can get better; she sure deserves it! Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.Your son,ChadP.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my desk drawer.I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

You can't just be any geek off the street..You gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean..
...earn your keep.Damnit, I used to know that whole intro, but it's escaping me right now.Damnit.
You can't just be any geek off the street..You gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean..
Earn your keep.REGULATORS! Mount up.
HOLY FUCK!!!! JUST STOP YOUR DOG DAMN MUTHER FUCKING CRYING ALREADY!!! YOUR FUCKING 60 YEARS OLD. BE AN ADULT AND ADMIT WHEN YOU'VE MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE.
I was thinking you were talking to Blue until I saw this un-named person is ONLY 60....Carry on.
P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my desk drawer.I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.
HAHAHAHAHAA nice
Wasn't sure if that was next or not. Damnit again.
I wasn't 100% positive, I almost turned my iPod on to listen to it, but just went with my gut.
What up, pimps and ho's.I don't have anything else for a fourth point, so I hope everything is going well here. Hit me up with a PM or a text message if anything urgent comes up such as pictures of naked ladies.
Belly Button jewelry: BellyButtonJewelry.jpg
I wasn't 100% positive, I almost turned my iPod on to listen to it, but just went with my gut.
Good call. I just googled it and that intro isn't as long as I thought it was. Looking back, some of the lines in that song are damn funny.