• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I like my horoscope today.. it basically told me to be a slacker :)Although you may have stressed over the past couple of days, you are now entering a kinder and gentler phase. Don't work so hard, for it's crucial to give yourself enough time to recuperate. If you have unavoidable responsibilities, at least try to keep them contained. You really do deserve some relaxation, so take care of your self and make it happen. Thursday, January 25, 2007

Scott, you might've mentioned it, and I just missed it, but, what were your thoughts on the SOUA?
I try not to mention politics in here anymore but i will say you can tell he has a new speechwriter.

morning, busy catchup day today after being out of the office 8 of the last 9 days.ang - cute montage and sorry about the bear headallie - feel bettererik - dont diejeffrey - theres a difference in being a funny bitch and being a bitch, you are smart enough to know this have 10, 11, 12, and 2:30 meetings so probably wont be around much.poker night tonighthave a good oneps - i guess since i am at work we are not rich?

Just an outloud thought, but we'll look back on Jan. 07 as a watershed month in the history of our little army...
I think I may have to agree with you there.. there is definately some kind of transition happening

morning.i think i walked into a shit storm today. We had a guy that was set to resign I think at the end of the week, but instead decided to leave last night. Apparently wrote a full out honest email placing a lot of blame for issues he encountered on the 4 account executives. And of course that does not appear to be sitting well with them.Luckily I sit waaaaay up front away from them.again, morning.

Mornin'Renae: I want to stab Vaidisova. Yea, I know she's 17, I'll wait...maybe.A good inch of snow today, first snow that's more than a dusting we've had this year. I'm glad people drive 40 on the interstate when it's snowing, even thought there is no snow on the roads.
they drive slower than that here when we get a little rain :club:
morning.i think i walked into a shit storm today. We had a guy that was set to resign I think at the end of the week, but instead decided to leave last night. Apparently wrote a full out honest email placing a lot of blame for issues he encountered on the 4 account executives. And of course that does not appear to be sitting well with them.Luckily I sit waaaaay up front away from them.again, morning.
Actually being far away is bad.. you can't hear what they are all saying.

I've never been so excited for a piece of hardware, ever. My water heater burner is here. I hope it doesn't take forever to install and I hope it actually works when I get it put together. I also hope I don't blow myself up.LL is on Rachel Ray. Ladies Love Cool James.

So mods are above criticism? interesting.
Meh.. he asked me to stop after the first post, PMed me after the second, and I got banned after the third. I deserved it. We've communicated though, since. He knows where I'm coming from, I think, and I know for sure where he's coming from.
I've never been so excited for a piece of hardware, ever. My water heater burner is here. I hope it doesn't take forever to install and I hope it actually works when I get it put together. I also hope I don't blow myself up.LL is on Rachel Ray. Ladies Love Cool James.
Please do not blow up.. I would be sad