FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

John has been intimate with more guys than you? really?John, would you like to address this? Is there something we don't know?
I never said I was less experienced. Try again, drunky.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

No I dont.well... sometimes but many arent my fault. My massive cat scratch is still healing from last weeks injury, not sure if i even posted about it. Stewie was in my lap and fell, tried to save himself, and ended up causing DEEP scratches in my leg/foot. I bled thru 2 huge bandaids! Oh and most injuries are caused by Katie... the drumsticks, the wrist injury she caused... I almost was put in a cast in August cause she tore/strained some ligaments and tendons, I had to decline the cast for a brace cause I needed to type.. probably a bad idea.... cause I took it off early and used my hand.. I still cant put much weight on my wrist, its really weak still, and its like permanently swollen.Damn kids. lol
I have 2 kids, and have never been injured by either of them. js. :club:
So the 40 year old virgin is on hbo right now. I figure i'll give it about 20 minutes before it hits close to home and i turn it off.
HA
I do what I can.This is a very good idea. Not that it matters, but a very good idea.Don't say it...don't say it....don't say it....I'd only give it 5 minutes.Sorry, John. I tried.
HAHA
Well i've already been watching it for 10
BRAD!I have to admit I saw this movie last week and your situation came to mind more than once. Like the entire time!
I'd have a witty retort if it wasn't true.
looked for the hidden text. alas, there wasn't any.enjoy the movie John.
i :club: pokeri'm playin' blackjack in vegas
KURVA MOCHE! I don't remember how to spell it, but the sentiment is there.
I have 2 kids, and have never been injured by either of them. js. :club:
K8e is mean I guess! :D-------------------------------------------A teacher asked her class, "What do you want out of life?"A little girl in the back row raised her hand and said, "All I want outof life is four little animals, just like my mom always says."The teacher asked, "Really, and what four little animals would that be?"The little girl said, "A Mink on my back, a Jaguar in the garage, aTiger in the bed, and a Jackass to pay for all of it."The teacher fainted.

I'm the gayest of you all....LOL

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Queenie B @ Sunday, July 16th, 2006, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm the gayest of you all....LOLdid you ever meet Scottyno?
I don't think so....why you think he's got me beat?lmaoFinishing off the Woodford.....oh no!
Here's a good game: You send me $1000, and then you guess what I do with it.
i have another game, i give you 1000 dollars and you get me a variety bag of drugs both hard and soft and a ridiculously hot chick to feed them to me naked.You can keep the change
keep watching :D
it's funny, it's like a car crash, I really don't want to put the movie back on, but I feel compelled to. Gonna try to keep the streak going though and hold out. :club:
i have another game, i give you 1000 dollars and you get me a variety bag of drugs both hard and soft and a ridiculously hot chick to feed them to me naked.You can keep the change
I like this game. I'll be arriving Wednesday, about noon. We can play then.
will tylenol extra strength, nyquil, and renae do?