daniel vs. dreamclown

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, where is old akishore, mr. mit dork?
"Yeah, but I will have a degree. And you'll be servin' my kids fries at a drive-thru on our way to a skiing trip"
"Yeah... maybe. But at least I won't be unoriginal. If we have a problem like that we could step outside".
cool, where is old akishore, mr. mit dork?
"Yeah, but I will have a degree. And you'll be servin' my kids fries at a drive-thru on our way to a skiing trip"
"Yeah... maybe. But at least I won't be unoriginal. If we have a problem like that we could step outside".
ouch. i like them apples! :roll: :club:

hey bagger, yur pic looks like a poster boy for village people butch q ueers. who is it? yur butch father? and remember, yur mother s ucks c ocks in h ell. yur father cant wait to get there:) bye dork :wink:

the perfect word for these dorks......goons. cant call them chumps. chump would imply that they are at least someone of importance. these dorks wouldnt be good enough for a skat flick.

the perfect word for these dorks......goons. cant call them chumps. chump would imply that they are at least someone of importance. these dorks wouldnt be good enough for a skat flick.
What? Chumps imply importance? I didnt know that.good enough to skat flicks? sry, I'm not up on my Appalachianese
goon.  lol.
Voted 5 - thread delivers!
funny, i thought u would know exactly what a skat flick is. i hear yur mother stared in them before she went and s ucked c ocks in h ell
hi my name is pmc and i go to the gym four times a day.20/40 is my regular game. it is full of uncreative nits like akishore.after i play poker, i go to the gym.did i mention i have a girlfriend? MY GIRLFRIEND
i was a mechanical engineer without a degree. whats yur excuse dork?
Did anyone hug you as a kid? Because that's what we are about at FCP. Hugs and flamewars.Come here kid and get yours.Oh by the way, I am not studying to become an engineer, I am studying to create skat films so your mom can star in them and make a name for herself and fulfill a lifelong dream. Your dream should be to make it outside of your dungeon with your so called "girlfriend" before posting about it on the internet.You can't take me pmc! I will regulate all over you on the internet and in real life! I KNOW KUNG FU
yah scottyno is always baggin on FCP and negreanu
i've got nothing against daniel, hes a great player, and probably one of the top 5 in the world when it comes to all around play. Im just not like a lot of the other people on here that praise daniel for everything he does and think that he can do no wrong and is a favorite over anyone in any match.as far as fcp bashing, most of it is just in fun, except for the bashing of the noobs making stupid posts who I do really hate.
Thanks for clearing that up Scotty. I was among those who thought you were here just to be a trouble-maker, but now I think differently...
oh, u think thats bad, u should have seen the war i had with akishore and his mit nitwit buddies. i play high limit, i been playin for 20 years on and off, the last 5 years very seriously and i got these little 3/6 limit goons telling me and the whole world how the game should be played.     u ever read akishores blog? the guy has an admitted tilt problem and he is the one giving advice. he then gives run downs on hands he played and all of them were absolutely horrible plays. he's actually got people in here that believe in his advice.      theres a big crop of goons in here that only want to hear what is agreeable to them. i personally tell it the way it is and i never back down from what i know is right. personally, these guys should be greatful that someone with my experience comes here and gives my 2 cents. i play the higher limits successfully and like i said before, the "real players" dont usually come here because they r busy playing and dont have time to argue with 50 cent limit dorks who know it all.     i come here just to take a break from the game when i start to go on a few week bad streak. i come here to blow off steam and talk poker or have a war of words with the dorks. it builds my discipline to tolerate 50 cent limit goons in here.  actually, its not even a challenge to tolerate the goons in here. but wow, u write something just slightly off brand and these guys get theyre panties in a knot.  i can only imagine how good a poker game they play. i just cant see how they can play an unemotional session of cards when they get upset over someone's blog.   it comes as no surprise that all the dorks i ever battled in here r small limit players. i'm telling u dorks right now, yur not going to move up the poker ladder with yur sensitive attitudes. just wait till the cards run bad for a few months straight. you'll all quit long before that and when someone asks u if yur still playing, i wonder what u will say.  i noticed i dont see a peep out of akishore and his big mouth any where on this site and i went at least 20 pages back. i made a prediction that he would quit and sure enough, he quit. believe me, if he didnt quit, he'd be running his mouth in here giving his inexperienced 2 cents.
Nice Manifesto, pmc. These rambling posts without capitalization, paragraphs, or struture of any kind (not to mention being generally pointless) are killing me. I nominate "pmc" as our very own FCP version of Ted Kaczynski.

Dn should just bring with him some silver bullets...you all know that Clowns are allergic to pure silver...also if you hit them in the head, they pop like a baloon...but with light,,I have hunted manya times I always come back a winner....damn deers are so dumb when they see the ligjht...they are like huh?

then why r u replying? its guys like u that r the dorks in here. duh, its a forum but only say things that the dorks think r cool or else you'll get an online bashing from the 50 cent no limit dorks.
LOL I laughed hard at thisit's so simple yet so true