dreamclown's response to daniel's blog

If Dreamclown had 50 million on the table and DN had 250k, would the thought of him risking 200 times as much even cross his mind?
The difference is the blind structure, DN only had 5xBB ... not picking either side of this argument, just pointing it out.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bet this guy is such a pu$$Y that Daniel will NEVER get the chance to win his money back!!!Oh yeah, he might get some back, but I'll wager DC leaves while he's still up a few thou then changes his name or just never comes back and never gives DN a chance to get ahead of him in overall money. That way this assclown can go his whole life saying he's up on kidpoker...it'll be on his gravestone!! :club:
LOL, you are a retard and have no clue what you are talking about. Go to neverwinpoker.com and read the negreanu thread, he talks in it about how he thinks he has an edge and will play as long as he believes he has an edge. he isn't scared of daniel, and he shouldn't be. Daniel is the better player in every other facet of poker, but be realistic people, this guy is an ONLINE HEADS UP LIMIT HOLDEM EXPERT. Daniel isn't. Dreamclown has an edge and in the long run would most likely profit off of daniel

From what I saw, the guy was taking advantage of Daniel's rope a doping a little. Daniel could have been more aggressive and streamlined, but both times he just didn't catch any cards early, but there was an obvious edge to Clowns style. I think Clown knew this, and Daniel would have adjusted quickly. I also think Clown is afraid that Daniel learns more about his style with a short stack, because he gets to see how he plays in certain situations without actually paying for the river play, or turnplay. Just a thought. Not fully thought out though.I predict Daniel takes some beating but adjusts quickly, at which point, Clown will be exposed. I mean, come on Daniel plays with Doyle, Chang, Chan, Harman, Ivey, Hansen, Reese, Greenstienb in the big game. You don't think hes going to figure this kid out, and fast? It's just heads up limit poker. He's played some of the best in the world heads up, in Tran, Greenstein, Cassidy, etc. Daniel is not out of his league by any stretch, he just needs to get his feet wet, because the kid probably has more heads up experience.

From what I saw, the guy was taking advantage of Daniel's rope a doping a little. Daniel could have been more aggressive and streamlined, but both times he just didn't catch any cards early, but there was an obvious edge to Clowns style. I think Clown knew this, and Daniel would have adjusted quickly. I also think Clown is afraid that Daniel learns more about his style with a short stack, because he gets to see how he plays in certain situations without actually paying for the river play, or turnplay. Just a thought. Not fully thought out though.I predict Daniel takes some beating but adjusts quickly, at which point, Clown will be exposed. I mean, come on Daniel plays with Doyle, Chang, Chan, Harman, Ivey, Hansen, Reese, Greenstienb in the big game. You don't think hes going to figure this kid out, and fast? It's just heads up limit poker. He's played some of the best in the world heads up, in Tran, Greenstein, Cassidy, etc. Daniel is not out of his league by any stretch, he just needs to get his feet wet, because the kid probably has more heads up experience.
I like this post, I think you are right and he will adjust and make it a godo match. At least somebody on this site can admit he is probably overmatched as of now. It is unbelievable the number of posters on here who make ignorant posts just blindly backing daniel and criticizing his opponents.
I like this post, I think you are right and he will adjust and make it a godo match. At least somebody on this site can admit he is probably overmatched as of now. It is unbelievable the number of posters on here who make ignorant posts just blindly backing daniel and criticizing his opponents.
Even DN admits he is outmatched in this arena ...

Daniel said during the Cardplayer interview that the challenge matches are not over, and anybody and challenge DN.So if this Dream dude is really all that, mabe he can take 500k from his WPT win and take it to a live table with DN and we can see how that goes.

Why would he put up half of his winnings in a live freeze out where his skill is negated? Why is it so hard for you to understand? Why, why, why?He feels he has an edge playing heads up limit hold em ONLINE. Here's an idea: Don't be such a moron.

Im not a fan of DN over DC or the other way around. But I think DN said that "in a cash game you can leave whenever you want." Looks like DC did that... But I can see also where DN would expect to have a chance to win back his money, thats a common curtousy. Therefore I think its an unwinnable argument from either side.

One of the key things you guys seem to be missing is that Dreamclown isn't a "he." Dreamclown is a "them." A group of young players who share information and share the same account. I'm not playing one guy, I'm playing against a random guy and have no clue who it might be, On my end, it's always me. On their end, it could be any one of four people. As for quitting whenever you want... absolutely, you can do that, it's not against the rules at all unless stated otherwise. However, the high limit poker world works very differently. Not the online world obviously, but if you tried to pull that stuff in a live cash game you'd be cruisin' for a brusin'. Not only from the guy who you'd be nitty towards, but you'd be hearing it from all of the pros in the game.

One of the key things you guys seem to be missing is that Dreamclown isn't a "he." Dreamclown is a "them." A group of young players who share information and share the same account. I'm not playing one guy, I'm playing against a random guy and have no clue who it might be, On my end, it's always me. On their end, it could be any one of four people. As for quitting whenever you want... absolutely, you can do that, it's not against the rules at all unless stated otherwise. However, the high limit poker world works very differently. Not the online world obviously, but if you tried to pull that stuff in a live cash game you'd be cruisin' for a brusin'. Not only from the guy who you'd be nitty towards, but you'd be hearing it from all of the pros in the game.
Granted, I have kind of avoided the whole dreamclown thing, because frankly all the threads were getting annoying...But when did this information come about? I must have missed it.

That's interesting that they all pool their money like that. Do they have some sort of system or style that they all adhere too? Or does each guy specialize in certain games, etc?I wonder if this would change Daniel's desire to play that game. I doubt it. This is one of the reasons I dig Daniel, he doesn't seem to ever turn down a game, any limit, any game, any time, Daniel seems to be up for it for the most part. Definitely NOT a "nitty" way to be. Now, if for some reason DN decides to pass on playing against clown, It wouldn't change my feelings about him rarely passing on a game, mainly because it would seem to be an obvious edge to have four people to try and beat, and never knowing which one is playing. Also, they would have four brains consulting on one player (DN), whereas he would always be wondering which guy he is playing. This would make it especially difficult if they had varrying styles of play.