"i had the odds"

playing online today and some guy goes all-in on the river with 4 diamonds showing. He gets called. The original raiser shows the Kd and the caller shows the Ad and takes the pot.He then gets pissed saying that he had the right odds and still got beat.I asked how he thought he had the right odds, and the he called me an idiot for not knowing but then wouldnt explain.Just curious as to if anyone knows what the hell this guy ws thinking or am i an idiot?

I love some of the remarks made online.I raised pre-flop with AK and the button called. Flop is Q95 with two spades. I make a continuation bet and get called. Turn is a non-spade and I put the guy on a flush draw and bet at him again. He goes all-in which represents a bet of about 10x the size of the pot. I fold.He says to me, "You gotta see it all the way through."

playing online today and some guy goes all-in on the river with 4 diamonds showing. He gets called. The original raiser shows the Kd and the caller shows the Ad and takes the pot.He then gets censored saying that he had the right odds and still got beat.I asked how he thought he had the right odds, and the he called me an idiot for not knowing but then wouldnt explain.Just curious as to if anyone knows what the hell this guy ws thinking or am i an idiot?
What?? .. G'way bye!you can't lose if you call with the right odds
That should be a new rule in poker. Whenever there is an all-in, whoever has the best odds at the time wins. Oh, and three of a kind only beats two pair if the set is made with a pocket pair.sw
that was funnysw
This is what I love about poker now - noobs who make comments like that and noons who post threads like this looking for validation.
I'm not sure what a "noon" is but if you are reffering to me as being a "newb" you better think again because I've been on here for almost a yaer. So just because I only have 120 post becasue I have a life outside of this forum doesn't make me a "noon"