where's daniel???

He's busy buying for the $10million dollar tournament.

I believe this referred to last night when you were getting pwned by aces..
baah, comon, blinds were 400/800 i was button 5 handed, had to push. damn luckboxes,i never had 1 PP higher then 6's last night, that whole time was pure skill
Just giving you shit. The limping and folding to a raise at those blind levels was especially donkalicous.
indeed it was, which is why i hate losing to players like that.get on there tonight rhinestone, i wanna have my way with you :wink:
Just giving you shit. The limping and folding to a raise at those blind levels was especially donkalicous.
indeed it was, which is why i hate losing to players like that.get on there tonight rhinestone, i wanna have my way with you :wink:
I'm in.
I'm in.
azzless chaps?
I'm in.
I log on to FCP, and immediatly see your name as the most recent poster in three threads. Way to go you posting whore. You never said if you would come keep me warm or not, my florida fudge monkey.
I'm in.
I log on to FCP, and immediatly see your name as the most recent poster in three threads. Way to go you posting censored. You never said if you would come keep me warm or not, my florida fudge monkey.
Come to FL. We can lay naked on the beach and rub each other down with spf15. I don't wanna burn. Then we can go to South Beach and do the man dance.Ivey, you know I left my ass-less chaps balled up on the floor in your "extra room"
I'm in.
I log on to FCP, and immediatly see your name as the most recent poster in three threads. Way to go you posting censored. You never said if you would come keep me warm or not, my florida fudge monkey.
Come to FL. We can lay naked on the beach and rub each other down with spf15. I don't wanna burn. Then we can go to South Beach and do the man dance.Ivey, you know I left my ass-less chaps balled up on the floor in your "extra room"
Ron, did you ever read this? You are in SoFl, right? Tell me what you think. http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/..._ever.phtml#578Most of the way down, start at WARNING TO ALL GUYSAfter reading that, I am glad I live in Colorado.Ron, can you guess the definition of "tender love" for me?

tender love: you not pooping on me when you are finished?I've been to Rachels West Palm a couple of times. Supposed to be a top shelf nuddie bar. Not bad talent. Nice steak house. I wouldn't freak out like him. What do I care? What's done is done. He probably enjoyed it. You hook up on one night stands, you run risks.

JBradburn6 is gonna pwn your ass tonight on FCP.
tender love: you not pooping on me when you are finished?I've been to Rachels West Palm a couple of times. Supposed to be a top shelf nuddie bar. Not bad talent. Nice steak house. I wouldn't freak out like him. What do I care? What's done is done. He probably enjoyed it. You hook up on one night stands, you run risks.
Tender Love- When both you and Royal have hemorrhoids. Mmmm.