things on fcp that i don't get...

Forgive me for starting a rant post, but I'm seeing a lotof things on here lately that make me shake my head.I can't be the only one...Feel free to add yours to the list.1) Newbs whose first post starts with the words "Hey Daniel"2) Females who post here clearly not for the purpose oflearning about and discussing poker, but for the attentionthat they get from the assembled masses of guys on here.3) Theredpill...lol4) The 900 threads a day that whine about how muchthe FCP poker site doesn't have a good bonus, or that thebonus clears too slowly, or whatever else has already beencovered 10 times in the answers & explanations threadthat is conveniently stickied at the top of the general page.5) Why some threads get locked and moved to their properplaces on the forum, but then when the same person whostarted the thread that GOT moved makes a thread about their MOVED thread, the new one is allowed to sit in Generalfor days until it dies out.I reserve the right to add more, but those are the onesthat come to mind at this moment....

2) Females who post here clearly not for the purpose oflearning about and discussing poker, but for the attentionthat they get from the assembled masses of guys on here.I don't mind this one so much. you must be talking about Andibear.

You know what i hate. People like you who make a post about the what i dont like. Shut your hole stop complaining about stupid shit. I wanna say say hey daniel i can i can say whatever i want. this is the internet, you dont like it Controle alt delete MF. So some chicks hit the forum and they want some attention so what. If i guy from FCP gets a little from it it work. tired of a bunch of idiots that have thousands of posts and free time out the wazoo talken shit about newbies. You got more post cuse you anit got a life. Now get back to the Quarter fifty game

You know what i hate. People like you who make a post about the what i dont like. Shut your hole stop complaining about stupid censored. I wanna say say hey daniel i can i can say whatever i want. this is the internet, you dont like it Controle alt delete  MF.    So some chicks hit the forum and they want some attention so what. If i guy from FCP gets a little from it it work.     tired of a bunch of idiots that have thousands of posts and free time out the wazoo talken censored about newbies.  You got more post cuse you anit got a life.        Now get back to the Quarter fifty game
This guy.
   tired of a bunch of idiots that have thousands of posts and free time out the wazoo talken censored about newbies.  You got more post cuse you anit got a life.      Now get back to the Quarter fifty game
I'm gonna stop you right there, and just get you to clarify that you arent talking about me.I'm not gonna get into a contest with you, I'll be my left nut that the excitment level in my life, along with its success is about the same as my post count vs yours. (of much higher quality 8) )
You know what i hate. People like you who make a post about the what i dont like. Shut your hole stop complaining about stupid censored. I wanna say say hey daniel i can i can say whatever i want. this is the internet, you dont like it Controle alt delete  MF.    So some chicks hit the forum and they want some attention so what. If i guy from FCP gets a little from it it work.     tired of a bunch of idiots that have thousands of posts and free time out the wazoo talken censored about newbies.  You got more post cuse you anit got a life.        Now get back to the Quarter fifty game
Outstanding.This post is further proof of the high level of public education our children get here in America.
Royal i dont really seee you bash newbies maybe i just miss it but i hope your right nut works well cuse you would lose that bet.
I'll guarantee you have no idea what you are talking about.the fact that i get paid a ridiculous amount to post on FCP is by far the best reasoning to even have 5500 posts. let alone an all inclusive trip to Vegas, with VIP access to clubs.Not that its much, but i'm sure my time spent there is something u still only dream about. :wink: It is very rare for me to post at this hour, and very rare for me to bash or flame someone for simply being a newb, but you arent doing yourself any favours by calling people out.

Here's what I don't "get" about FCP.I played the Blackjack today, just to mess around, played 40 hands (yeah, I counted), and won exactly zero of them. Busted 26 times, dealer had blackjack 9 times, and lost a total of 46 dollars. What the F*CK is up with that?

Royal im sorry iv been smoken crack all day and im beat. You are a nice guy. And the people on here are really fun to talk with. I see you around
no worries man, dont let anyones posts get to you, trust me, when i have a bad day at the tables, at least i know i can turn to FCP.If theres one thing we have here, its a community, sure theres a few punks, but i'm not here for them.cheers
Here's what I don't "get" about FCP.I played the Blackjack today, just to mess around, played 40 hands (yeah, I counted), and won exactly zero of them. Busted 26 times, dealer had blackjack 9 times, and lost a total of 46 dollars. What the F*CK is up with that?
only 46 for 40 hands with zero wins is not bad, lol thats almost +ev
Please send your other personality next time.Someone call Dunkin Donuts to do a spelling lesson , ASAP !
If theres one thing we have here, its a community, sure theres a few punks, but i'm not here for them.cheers
You callin me a punk, punk?? (j/k)I only started this thread cuz I am bored to tears sitting at work. I agree, being paida ridiculous amount to post on FCP has GOTto be +ev!Look on the bright side, I think we doubled thatone guy's entire post count...lol
Variance.
yeah, I quit before "variance" turned into "tilt" and started to cost me a significant amount of money......but seriously though, not ONE win in 40 hands???? RIGGED