boy is neteller annoying

Look, I know Neteller is everyone's chosen one, and I use it myself, but seriously, these guys are a huge pain in my ass for gettting money back out.With 5K in my neteller account, I thought I would cash out some money for x-mas gifts. Then I noticed the glory that is the Neteller debit card. While their transaction prices are ludicrous, it is still easier than anything else I can think of for x-mas shopping, so I request one.It takes a month to get here. I finally got it yesterday, two days before Neteller said was the absolute latest it should show up. I bust it open and, interestingly enough, there is no activation process. Good times. I go shopping.And it doesn't work. Anywhere. Some places just won't take it because its not a visa/mastercard, and for the others I got No Authorization. I get home and RTFM and learn that I have to transfer money from my Neteller Account to my Neteller Debit card? WTF? Why does my neteller Debit card not just pull from my Neteller account by default. THAT'S WHAT DEBIT IS! Duh!What the **** ever. So I log in, and go to transfer 4K to my debit card, as I plan on using it for the next couple of months for some bigger purchases (new tires and such). But no, my 30 day limit of what I can transfer to Neteller Debit is $750, which actually of course is $748 due to the $2 fee. Supposedly I can increase it up to 4k by certifying my account.. but.. I already have certified an account. So they want me to find another bank account and transfer them more money so that I can.. pull more money out? WTF?Sorry, just pretty ****ing annoyed at Neteller right now and in the mood to vent.Ray

i agree that neteller isn't great for getting money out of your bankroll and into your walletthe best way to do this with neteller is to have it deposited into your bank account, but you'll have to wait a few business days

Look, I know Neteller is everyone's chosen one, and I use it myself, but seriously, these guys are a huge pain in my ass for gettting money back out.With 5K in my neteller account, I thought I would cash out some money for x-mas gifts. Then I noticed the glory that is the Neteller debit card. While their transaction prices are ludicrous, it is still easier than anything else I can think of for x-mas shopping, so I request one.It takes a month to get here. I finally got it yesterday, two days before Neteller said was the absolute latest it should show up. I bust it open and, interestingly enough, there is no activation process. Good times. I go shopping.And it doesn't work. Anywhere. Some places just won't take it because its not a visa/mastercard, and for the others I got No Authorization. I get home and RTFM and learn that I have to transfer money from my Neteller Account to my Neteller Debit card? WTF? Why does my neteller Debit card not just pull from my Neteller account by default. THAT'S WHAT DEBIT IS! Duh!What the censored ever. So I log in, and go to transfer 4K to my debit card, as I plan on using it for the next couple of months for some bigger purchases (new tires and such). But no, my 30 day limit of what I can transfer to Neteller Debit is $750, which actually of course is $748 due to the $2 fee. Supposedly I can increase it up to 4k by certifying my account.. but.. I already have certified an account. So they want me to find another bank account and transfer them more money so that I can.. pull more money out? WTF?Sorry, just pretty censored annoyed at Neteller right now and in the mood to vent.Ray
Transfer $$ to your bank account or request a check.Buy X-mas gifts with Credit CardPay CC of immediately before you receive any interest charges.

Not sure if this will help, but I have found the best thing to do, is to do an EFT tranfer directly into your checking account.There is NO fee for this and I have found the money in my account within 24 hours worst case everytime I have done it.Then you have the money in your checking account and can use your visa/mastercard debit card from your bank with no fees.I never use my neteller debit card for the reasons you have mentioned. I think Neteller is by far the best if you use EFT since there are no fees involved and to get money out is lightning fast.Putting money in takes a few days using that process but for withdrawal's it is fantastic, and I have never had anything but quick results.Hope this helps, good luck.

It looks like for the future I will go with EFT. Which also means I will end up cancelling my Neteller account because they have an inactivity fee. Sheesh.Ray
They have an inactivity fee? I didn't know that..how much is it? If that's the case transfer $100 to and from a poker account once in a while...
Dear Ray,You are my bitch.Love,Neteller
That is 100% how I feel right now. This totally effed up my x-mas spending. :(Ray
Sucks. I hear they have some great bargains at PV Mall...But seriously, it's amazing that Neteller doesn't have someone at support who can just fix this pile of crap for you.

neteller pwns customers - but it is still the best choice for all things poker.

It looks like for the future I will go with EFT. Which also means I will end up cancelling my Neteller account because they have an inactivity fee. Sheesh.Ray
They have an inactivity fee? I didn't know that..how much is it? If that's the case transfer $100 to and from a poker account once in a while...
I think only the debit card from Neteller has an inactivity fee
Sucks. I hear they have some great bargains at PV Mall...But seriously, it's amazing that Neteller doesn't have someone at support who can just fix this pile of crap for you.
Weirdly enough I did a ton of shopping at Wal mart and Superstition springs this year. *shrug*I just talked to Neteller customer support. Its $1000 max every 24 hrs. Not as bad as I thought, but still pretty annoying.To the guy who asked about Inactivty charges:Dormat Card Change $5.00* * Debit cards that have had no activity within a 30-day period will have this fee deducted from their balance. Ray

I cashed out a grand for the holidays using the Fed Ex check method. It costs 9 bucks more but I thought there was a strong chance I could get the money before Friday.Anyone know the time frame for that check to get into my mailbox?