you pick the tourney at 7:00pm pst tonight

I'm going to let the majority choose what they want to play and we will start one at 7:00pm PST:Option 1)Buyin $5Game: No Limit Hold'emRebuys: NoneBlind Structure: TurboPayout Structure: Winner Take AllPlayers per Table: 5 handedOption 2)Buyin: $20Game: Omaha H/LRebuys: OneBlind Structure: NormalPayout Structure: NormalPlayers per Table: 10 handedOption 3) Buyin $10Game: No Limit Hold'emRebuys: Unlimited first hourBlind Structure: NormalPayout Structure: SteepPlayers per Table: 10 handedOption 4) Buyin $50Game: No Limit Hold'emRebuys: NoneBlind Structure: SlowPayout Structure: FlatPlayers per Table: 10 handedOption 5) Buy in: $20 Game: Limit Hold'emRebuys: One rebuyBlind Structure: NormalPayout Structure: NormalPlayers per table: 5 handedCast your vote and that is what we will play!(password and table name will be kidpoker)

Loogie, I live right near you. Know of any juicy home games? LOL. My kids gotta eat their Fruit Loops too!
My regular game broke up, and I don't know of any currently.
Are you a stand up guy? I know of a low stakes game that is juicy right off Hilhurst on Wednesday nights. 20 buy in, but they play Omaha, hi/ low, stud etc, and usually end with a sit and go
I'd be the fish in that game. I haven't learned those games as of yet. But, thanks for the offer. Oh, and yes. I'm a stand up guy.
Are people just voting for the $5 dollar tourney and not realising that it is turbo, or do the majority of people actually prefer crapshoots?
not only is it turbo, it's winner take all, which makes it even more fun!sigh.

I like the $5 NL hold'em, more than the others. DN, I love this site. Thanks.