down to 44 on ps 180 person sng

I am down to 45 at the PS 180 person sng. First time I've played in a bigger tourney, usually just play single tables. Short on chips though, have less than 1/2 the average. If you are bored, stop over and say hello. "nhlfan" is my name.

how is a 180 person SnG different from a regular MTT that would have 180 people? That said, 44 left out of 180 is a little early to be posting about it, but congrats anyway. good luck.

ok, i hate to break it to you all, but getting down to 44 is NOT reason to make a post. dont even post when u get down to 18. FINAL TABLES are post-worthy. and not really in SNGs, regardless of size.
This is a sng worth posting if you make the final table. Always good to turn $20 into $1000
haha, my post count would be at 10k if i made threads everytime i was in the last 1/4 of the field
Yeah we get it ... you have alot of posts ..... blah blah blah :wink:
hey, dont be jealous. :club: u missed a good time in Toronto, i thought u said u were gonna show up? and stay at my place, and maybe have a little session on the couch while watching dirty dancing 1 & 2 and then some brunch the next day.huh? what happend to that plan?
haha, my post count would be at 10k if i made threads everytime i was in the last 1/4 of the field
Yeah we get it ... you have alot of posts ..... blah blah blah :wink:
hey, dont be jealous. :club: u missed a good time in Toronto, i thought u said u were gonna show up? and stay at my place, and maybe have a little session on the couch while watching dirty dancing 1 & 2 and then some brunch the next day.huh? what happend to that plan?
I really was going to try to make it but at the last minute DNA called so I went to Nashville instead. We went to dinner and had ribs, dancing at a country western bar and then back to his place where we .......... yadda yadda yadda ......... he got a cramp in his skinny little legs ...... yadda yadda .......... then we made waffles for breakfast. Probably not as much fun as the FCP party, but I now get a 10% discount on toner cartridges for life. You should send him a pm, he'll get you a discount too.
I wish i could even play, but i'm under age and i make poopie in my pants
FYP
Unnecessary blow Royal, we all know I'm a better tourney player than you anyway.
I wish i could even play, but i'm under age and i make poopie in my pants
FYP
Unnecessary blow Royal, we all know I'm a better tourney player than you anyway.
Ohh shit son,, that sounds rather tempting. lets do it!, forget the FCPFC, u pick some up coming MTT's and well dance the night away
Probably none this weekend, but you name the tourneys next week Royal.
alright, the race is on! (seinfeld voice)you heard it here first folks, Zimmer and Myself doing battle in a few randomly selected MTT'show bout sunday afternoon?if not, i'd suggest like tuesday. but i'm sorta tight these next weeks too.
Probably none this weekend, but you name the tourneys next week Royal.
alright, the race is on! (seinfeld voice)you heard it here first folks, Zimmer and Myself doing battle in a few randomly selected MTT'show bout sunday afternoon?if not, i'd suggest like tuesday. but i'm sorta tight these next weeks too.
you will get pwned