promotion number / charter members

When you sign up for an account there is a field asking for a promotion number. In the mail to all of us charter members Daniel told us we will get 100% bonus on our first deposit and better rake conditions. However, there was no promotion number or anything like that included in the mail. Anyone know if we have to put anything in that field?Thanks.

OKay, what the hell, you guys got an email, I signed up for the charter member thing like the second day. And I havent got an email. Is it just me?
I didn't get it either. I did sign up for the new poker site with the same email address as my charter membership, but I don't see anything in my account information about being a charter member. I'm gonna wait a few days to put any cash on the site. I want to see how all this shakes out first.
OKay, what the hell, you guys got an email, I signed up for the charter member thing like the second day. And I havent got an email. Is it just me?
I didn't get it either. I did sign up for the new poker site with the same email address as my charter membership, but I don't see anything in my account information about being a charter member. I'm gonna wait a few days to put any cash on the site. I want to see how all this shakes out first.
the worst part is that I have 4 email addresses and I can't remember the one I used to sign up. Anyone know how I can find this info? like talk to support and tell them my name + forum username or something?

So I'm concerned that by signing up early I screwed myself out of future rakeback. I hope that can be worked out by DN and the affiliates when and if they sign on.

the worst part is that I have 4 email addresses and I can't remember the one I used to sign up. Anyone know how I can find this info? like talk to support and tell them my name + forum username or something?
Live support should be able to help. I signed up with the wrong addy and I had to have them change it for me and confirm my Charter status.Thanks a bunch to Dmitri with Live support. He is a gentleman and a scholar (and he gets me hot).

I (this is dna4ever) deposited $500 and have $350 pending bonus and did not use any special codes, but I did use the same email address I signed up with charter membership with.$300 was from 100% match up to $300 and the other $50 was from 10%neteller bonus.You have to move the money from your cashiers account to your poker account and then the free money releases from your cashiers account every 24 hours based upon your play.

Use the email address you used to sign up with as a charter member. No promotional code is needed. If we used promo codes non-charter members would likely get the bonus.Sign up with the same email address and it should give you the deposit bonus automatically.

I signed up on like the second day, no email for me. Also wondering how/when you are going to be identified as a charter member on the forum site.So far I see nothing and dont know where I stand.I did sign up for pokerroom about a week ago and to be honest dont like it but might be willing to give it a try. I just hope I can get my account aligned with my charter membership.

Good to see that I'm not the only one, who didn't get a special mail.Looking forward to getting home from work and start playing at FCP.PS. Yeah, I'm new here, been a regular guest for the last couple of months, read a lot in the forums, but this is my first post :oops:

K, dumb question but I'm just going to confirm it here:even if you signed up as a charter member, you still have to register for the pokerroom skin? There's no "forgot your password" link when you sign in.Edit: N/MMy only concern is I'm already part of the ongame network (pokerroom) and they get really anal when you go to other skins. My charter member email address is the same as my pokerroom.com address....