the big game cheats??

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play in a lot of home games(usually no more than 1000.00 buy in) at various spots and all the decks arent the same at every house...I dont think I am getting cheated because we allways use new cards, and I usually win,but still these deck have to be passed around and if they could be detected it would be VERY usefull in future games where the possibiltiy arrises....And just in case I got to break Doyle down one time, hehehe just joking....But if anyone really know the true test please LMK.

dude clean up that link its ridiculous. www.tinyurl.comand btw im a regular RGP poster, so no need to point out these articles to me ive read em all and still believe Russ should be listened to.
Thanks for the link, that's a nice little trick.You can listen to him if you want since it's a free country. But, I can't weed out the truth from all the BS he spews out. So, at this point, I have to put everything he says about everyone else into the BS category. I don't have the time to waste chasing down facts for someone else's crazy opinions.

seems there were alot of cheatings in the past, but since poker has stepped into the lime light and it's players are now in the public eye. cheating is now far too much of a gamble for the named players. still not sure about men 'the master" but his crew seems to be breaking apart. the field's just too big these days to play team tourney. everyone's on his own mission instead of the master show like back in the old days. for the big game being a cheat, i can now dismiss that as being false. maybe back in the old days (when the game was smaller) but poker has change and guys like reese and brunson have too much on the line to get busted cheating. dolye can live off his poker site alone why cheat a game he can't go broke in.maybe all the big sharks are retired but the offsprings are still roaming the poker world. i wonder where u sign up at?? lol