full tilt 200k!! who's in?

I guess you got your account unfrozen, Zim?what was the end result?
That it's not frozen.
Obviously, but did he get all his dough back and everything?
Yeah, I got my money and account back.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I am in. CaneBrain888. Good luck FCP.(showing my ignorance): Who is I Need an Adult?
I heard he is like the awesomest player on FT.
i heard his period attracts bears.the bears can smell the menstruation

i'm such a douche. i completely forgot about a concert i have to go to tonight. looks like i'll be trying to accumulate a ton of chips and then i'll have to leave... sigh.

OFC, off to a good start. i'll probably run great and have a good shot and then i'll have to go. some of the good tourney players who aren't in this and have nothing to do tonight, pm me. you might have to pick up the torch.gobears, copernicus, pm, teneight, spademan, seriously, let me know. you'll take half the win.

I know this is a little random but if no FCP'er made a final table yesterday i did if theres a streak going it still is. I finished 2nd.
i'm in 200k and made final table yesterday
hit quads vs an overboat en route to the FT?whore
i'm out; made some early plays. i'm gonan win 9k and 14k casue i'm censored.
Actually, you're gonna win the 9k and get second in the 14k.
hey custom i got a prop bet for you. i cannot for the life of me win a sat into the grand on p. room i was right there once probably could have folded my way in and i get hit by the deck and then suck out city now i just can't ****ing be patient enough to win the stupid sat. so here's teh bet and money is negotiable.you get 125 bucks to sat me in. the bet is if you get it in teh alloted money i give you 125 bucks. if you dont' you give me 125 (buy ins) plus another 100.details can be worked out later