anyone ever had a dream like this

last night i dreamed that i woke up and found out that my cousin (he's in his thirties now but in my dream he was 10) went on my computer dot onto to poker stars account and donked off my whole bankroll thinking it was a video game

The only dream I've had lately was going to the borgata with my wife and waiting for the staff to set up the poker room. Apparently, (in my dream), the poker room was used for a senior citizen buffet from 6 am to 11 am.

I had a dream I was playing on Prima, and had all my money on the table in with the nuts on the flop, and the chips get pushed to the other guy, and a new hand starts, and I'm furious. I look at the chat box and it says, "xplayer wins $$ due to the fact that he holds a Miami Straight Draw."Yeah, made no sense to me either. But that dream had me flipping for a second. Now, it's just laughable.

someone remind me but there is a pretty famous poker rule about a guy losing a big pot to something like a miama straght and then later the guy hits his own miami straight and it is told that in their game it is good only once a night

Actually, I did have a dream once about a year ago where I flopped the nut straight against three sets, turned the Straight Flush, and got action up to the river where bottom set hit quads.It was like the ultimate perfect situation for getting a royal, and it was a nice dream.

I had a dream as a kid that I've never forgotten. I was surrounded by 8-10 beautiful big breasted women. When they got to within 5 feet they turned to spiders. I was hoping for an orgy and all I got was a bunch of eight-legged freaks.

I've had some pretty crazy dreams. In one I was chillin on the couch watching tv, when all of a sudden zombies start busting through my windows and walls. I run upstairs, which is weird because I didn't have an upstairs in that house. Well, I get to the room upstairs and there are racks upon racks of rifles and handguns. I turn the couch that's up there over into a barricade and am getting ready to unload on the zombies as soon as they get up there. I hear something coming up and it's the hottest woman I've ever seen. Go figure, my dream woman. Long dark hair, curvy, and in the most form fitting dress ever. Just absolutely smokin'. So of course, I become entranced and I walk over to her to start givin' out some Andy love and as I lean in to kiss her, she takes a big ass chunk of skin out of my neck. And it's at that point I realize she's the zombie queen. I wake up dissapointed by two things. One, I didn't get to make have sex with my dream girl in my own goddamned dream. Two, I didn't even get the consolation prize of shooting up zombies. Crazy thing is, a week later I had the same dream, and still fell for it the second time.