***official fcp poker limerick contest rules***

come on now...mine is clearly the best, I win a prize!!!
I wish I could delete your posts.
me tooseriously though...you don't like my limerick??? come on....read it again..it is awe-inspiring.
you're right it was awe-inspiring. it inspired an "awe crap, why does this guy keep posting" from me.
close enough...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There once was a girl named Sauce.When I saw her I was completely at a loss.Flawless and funny she tried to take all my money,Now she knows she's the boss!
Jesus, Smash.Your meter is about as irregular as I am after my seventh cup of coffee. I expect a second draft.Officer DunkinDonuts
There once was a girl named Sauce.Whose salad I liked to toss.Flawless and funny she humps like a bunny,after she blows me she needs to floss
I took a literary license Smash, I hope you don't mind.
There once was a girl named Sauce.When I saw her I was completely at a loss.Flawless and funny she tried to take all my money,Now she knows she's the boss!
Jesus, Smash.Your meter is about as irregular as I am after my seventh cup of coffee. I expect a second draft.Officer DunkinDonuts

Another big tourney's beginningI enter and plan on winningMore fish than the seaThe better for meIn the end I will be grinningThrough the first few rounds I waitAs my companion walks to the gateGoing in for a flushThought he had a card rushAt the river he's high card eightAs blinds have passed thrice I findA flop gives me three of a kindI'm all in, the case riversA fool pauses, considersHe calls, is he out of his mind!?Later on, it's a spot that I hateThe turn gives eight shots at a straightThe pot's grown so largeThat onward I chargeThought's on my side but not fateBy the end of two hours I'm reelingMy blinds everyone has been stealingPick a spot, make a standTwo tens in my handMy wrath the table is feelingTime goes on and I fold as I sitMy opponents are losing their witOne by one they combustI emerge from the dustThe skills they professed weren't legitAs we're approaching the bubbleI must move or get left in the rubbleI thank my good gracesAs my hand turns up acesThey connect and I'm back out of troubleI've arrived at the final tableThe rest try to hang on but aren't ableThey're all getting too brashAlways raising with trashTheir choices bust them, too unstableWe're heads up and emotions are rawFinal hand, he plays into my mawBut then on the riverHe needs nines, it deliversI type "mronos alwasy draw"