***official fcp poker limerick contest rules***

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think you have the best poker limerick?Prove it!Just post it as a reply and send $10 to econ_tim on PStars.I'll talk with my business team to develop a fabulous prize pool.
You must be pretty drunk. That or your mother was pretty drunk when she was pregnant with you.
Think you have the best poker limerick?Prove it!Just post it as a reply and send $10 to econ_tim on PStars.I'll talk with my business team to develop a fabulous prize pool.
You must be pretty drunk. That or your mother was pretty drunk when she was pregnant with you.
what the hell are YOU talking about?. of all people, the best part about u is running down your mothers leg.and thats a fact.whammy!
Sorry, that doesn't count as a limerick. :club: Maybe an example will help:In an old saloon most polluted,Rockets got my bankroll looted.As he shows six four,My hand's good no more."But," the fish cried, "they were sooted!"
what the hell are YOU talking about?. of all people, the best part about u is running down your mothers leg.and thats a fact.whammy!
I am talking about that sending 10 dollars to someone for a limerick contest is something a drunk person would come up with. Also, ooh, close, that isn't the BEST thing about me, though it is pretty high up there. I'd say the best thing about me is my hair, the ladies really love it. As you may know, I BANG HOT CHICKS REGULARLY!!
I am talking about that sending 10 dollars to someone for a limerick contest is something a drunk person would come up with. Also, ooh, close, that isn't the BEST thing about me, though it is pretty high up there. I'd say the best thing about me is my hair, the ladies really love it. As you may know, I BANG HOT CHICKS REGULARLY!!
Ok, i see where this is going. I'l just save us the trouble.Royal_Tour : "hot chicks?, define hot chicks"Kowboykoop: "like, smokin hot models man, with big guns"Royal_Tour: "Really?, i find that hard to believe, u have any pics?"KowboyKoop : "I will soon man, seriously, this one hot chick i been talkin to online all day is gonna send me a sweet pic"Royal_Tour : "soo, you havent actually physically met them yet?"KowboyKoop : "Well no, but man, they want me so bad, we do role play and chitz, i usually put on my robe and wizard hat and warp to level 5"Royal_Tour: "good luck with all that"and scene.

Alright, here is my limerick...I was playing poker...and winning lots of money...then I entered a hand where I was a 5:4 favorite after the turn card but on the river the opposing player hit a card which enabled him to win the hand and thus win the pot, which made me a little mad and thus I told him that he got lucky and he responded by telling me to shut up and then I called him a fish and then posted the hand on an internet poker forum...and then I cashed out my winnings from Pokerstars and after that I lost the next four hands I played and thus developed the idea that the website was rigged and then sent a letter to the support team at Pokerstars to fix their website and they replied and told me that their site is not rigged but I don't believe them because it has now been thirteen hands and I still haven't won a hand yet, well, actually I stole the blinds one time but that doesn't count I mean I haven't doubled up in all that time RIGGED.....and then after that I decided to take a shot playing at higher limits which are higher than my bankroll can afford but I did it anyway because I am that damn good and then I lost my entire bankroll and am now grinding it out at two cent four cent limit holdem trying to build my bankroll back up....

There once was a man named HansenWho raised every pot he could get his hands inEventually people figured him outHis EV went in a massive droughtNow he cleans the toilets in my mansionor maybe you would like a haiku....Phil Hellmuth whines muchHe knows how to spell pokerHe has all mobney

There once was a man named NegreanuWho liked to eat chocolate fondueHe ate it too quickBurnt with what he can lickAnd now can't use his tongue to bomb youWow, I was hoping this would turn out alot better, maybe I'll try again later.

Sooted??? How about suited....
I'm sorry newb, but as a fellow Coloradan, I have to call you out. Don't make us look stupid. Sooted is short for a fish when he says the only reason he called down with 2-3 and five overcards while catching runner runner trips is that he was sooooooooooooooted.Do you see now? Lurk more, post less. Thanks and good luck, and hopefully you are the fish that I take mobney from at Fortune Valley every week. Thanks. Actually, my girl should thank you for all of the Christmas presents that you bought her this year.

My creative juices are flowing.......Aaron Kanter plays poker real badHis suckouts to get to the final table were just plain sadNow he is a millionaireBut I know how he got thereHe played the Rusty Trombone on Norman Chad

My creative juices are flowing.......Aaron Kanter plays poker real badHis suckouts to get to the final table were just plain sadNow he is a millionaireBut I know how he got thereHe played the Rusty Trombone on Norman Chad
LOL, NH sir

In my effort to be FCP Poet LaureateThey said Mike Matusow was going to be a lockSince he was the only pro at the Final Table blockBut he put all his money inAnd ran into Steve DannenmannNow he's blowing his million on high quality rock