***official fcp poker limerick contest rules***

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there once was a poker player named barrywhose back just has to be hairyhe looks kinda funnybut plays better than his sonnyso you know you'll be in trouble when you sit down and see count chocula's double
To expedite this thread's declineYou've hatched a gem that truly shines...The meter's amissAnd answer me this:A lim'rick has how many lines?Please excuse this harsh subpoena;Verse is just not your arena.You take first prizeFor raping my eyesWith your primitive sestina.XXOODunkinDonuts

Now my prose ain't that of dunkinsand the rhymes are even less thumpin'but I'll give it a whirl and hope you don't hurlat the limerick I'm going to try (lol)I play in the weekly Neg OpenMy wendesday nights are all spokenHold Em with the gangThe evening's a bangIf you play say hi to BIGYANGFull Contact is what it's aboutand our crew is heavy with cloutWe can't all add 2+2but in general we spewso post a thought, we banty it about, then flame you thru and thruThe hotties that lurk here are fineTheir skin's thick as they sip on their wine,and at any given time,if you use the right line, They'll say, "Show yours and I'll show mine"Ron and Royal are funny,in their homoerotic way,their anxiety closets are empty,since neither is actually gay :? They're masculine men,With a feminine pen, and a penchant for humor that's jsut down right silly.dna will 4everbe known as a can do-go getterfor he got chips, clothes and gamesfor the tourney we playand none of us even asked him!Now Smash is the limit guru,though his demeanor can be rather poo pooBut he offered his timein Dr. Suess rhymesSo our game wouldn't be piles of doo dooWe all like to read Daniel's blog,he leaves his life open to all,but with fortune and fame, and a very good game,at least he still hangs with us dogs. (weak I know)Now the most interesting poster I know,is named spades and well, spades is donkey, spades is a donkdonkey head, donkey but, donkey headdonk donk donk donk donk donk donkspades is a donkey, spades is a donkeyfish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fishKowboy Koop wannabe, Kowboy Koop wannabeLike a Bizzle with no Sizzle, Like a Bizzle with no Sizzledonk donk donk donk donk donk donkfish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fishPoker Cutie kicked your arsePoker Cutie kicked your arsePoker Cutie kicked your arsePoker Cutie kicked your arsePoker Cutie kicked your arseMiss Idaho don't want your arseMiss Idaho don't want your arseMiss Idaho don't want your arsedonk donk donk donk donk donk donkfish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fishyou're a loser now donkwe know your game,your head's to filledwith your silly fortune and fame,no more gutshots or flushs2 outer's and hunches,because you aura has disseminated into that of the Republican Party, down the tubes.....donk donk donk donk donk donk donkfish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish

There was once a great poster named Smasharoo,Found out he was married, she still tried to pursue,Yellow fever abrewing he got a divorce,For taking her virginity he had no remorse,Shaft of his penis her name will be a tattoo.

There was once a great poster named Smasharoo,Found out he was married, she still tried to pursue,Yellow fever abrewing he got a divorce,For taking her virginity he had no remorse,Shaft of his penis her name will be a tattoo.
BAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
while playing strip poker, I'd beenenjoying a feminine friendwhen she showed her top pairI knew then and therethat my straight would be going all-in.Mensch
The meter is not entirely anapestic, but your basic structure is sound. I approve.Also, regarding your avatar, I'd like to buy a vowel.Officer DunkinDonuts
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
Actually...it's.....GULP....SPIT...BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!.....
Aw come on guys. That was a GOOD limerick :club:
Actually my little canadian asian sensation, I liked the lymric, it was the facts enclosed that I was a little sketchy about.You still my dog.
Alright, here is my limerick...I was playing poker...and winning lots of money...then I entered a hand where I was a 5:4 favorite after the turn card but on the river the opposing player hit a card which enabled him to win the hand and thus win the pot, which made me a little mad and thus I told him that he got lucky and he responded by telling me to shut up and then I called him a fish and then posted the hand on an internet poker forum...and then I cashed out my winnings from Pokerstars and after that I lost the next four hands I played and thus developed the idea that the website was rigged and then sent a letter to the support team at Pokerstars to fix their website and they replied and told me that their site is not rigged but I don't believe them because it has now been thirteen hands and I still haven't won a hand yet, well, actually I stole the blinds one time but that doesn't count I mean I haven't doubled up in all that time RIGGED.....and then after that I decided to take a shot playing at higher limits which are higher than my bankroll can afford but I did it anyway because I am that damn good and then I lost my entire bankroll and am now grinding it out at two cent four cent limit holdem trying to build my bankroll back up....
come on now...mine is clearly the best, I win a prize!!!
There once was a girl named Sauce.When I saw her I was completely at a loss.Flawless and funny she tried to take all my money,Now she knows she's the boss!
..............Cue giant can of Milwaukee's Best Light
come on now...mine is clearly the best, I win a prize!!!
I wish I could delete your posts.
me tooseriously though...you don't like my limerick??? come on....read it again..it is awe-inspiring.
you're right it was awe-inspiring. it inspired an "awe crap, why does this guy keep posting" from me.