the 100 dollar krablar challenge

Ok, you're cool? I'm a "newbie". Sorry i don't bother to clutter the boards with 23,000 lame posts. I don't have the time nor the want to sift through drivel, so if I'm wrong whooooop di dooo. We can settle it like gentleman, or like tough guys; and I guess the latter is more appliccable to your online persona. This being said, I guess we can play best of 11 heads up games on Pstars, you choose the first game type, and loser of last game chooses next one from then on. Obviously if you sweeeeeep me in 6 we dont need to play the last 5, but i will be open to it out of personal interest? Game? Either be 5.25 a game or 10.5??? Anything more is silly imo.
I love online challenges. Someone gets pwned and they have no valid response so they come up with "Well, lets play heads up then". Why dont you just tell him you slept wiht his wife or that your dick is bigger than his and move on.
Its not for the krablar that iw an play him, hes accusing me of being a "newbie" (personally i prefer newb, but to each his own). I'll defend my reputation, as would most people. I feel I'm playing th ebets poekr of my life right now, come see who leads in teh pstars $109 and who won a $10 tourney the other night. I find it insulting that he would label me as a "newbie", so bite me?
Slow down speed racer, u won a 10.00 tourney?, you're like batman,I'm sorry to have doubted ur post on telling BigD (the creator of the krablar thread) that he didnt start it, and is infact a liar, and you are infact amazingly awesome, and your typing skills are outstanding.and your october 05 with 40 posts is so far from Newb, u are correct sir, a wizard of gaming you are!! i salute you
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved this one, found on the site www.onthefelt.comQ: What is Krablar?A: See Daniel Negreanu's Full Contact Poker for the answer. Oh wait -- don't ask that question on FCP or the regulars will make you regret it. The Krablar is the K-3 offsuit, intended to be raised to the river. And danced about, but that's a whole other thing.
what is this On the Felt Trash??and why is he posting stuff like:Q: Why did I remove the picture of Elisha Cuthbert from this page? A: Sometimes even I feel the need to class things up.I'm gonna hurt someone
Your posts are useless without a hot av.JS
I loved this one, found on the site www.onthefelt.comQ: What is Krablar?A: See Daniel Negreanu's Full Contact Poker for the answer. Oh wait -- don't ask that question on FCP or the regulars will make you regret it. The Krablar is the K-3 offsuit, intended to be raised to the river. And danced about, but that's a whole other thing.
what is this On the Felt Trash??and why is he posting stuff like:Q: Why did I remove the picture of Elisha Cuthbert from this page? A: Sometimes even I feel the need to class things up.I'm gonna hurt someone
Your posts are useless without a hot av.JS
So my posts are being quoted with comments on why i have no avatar.and its come aparent to me, I've become a clown, a visually entertaining clown.and it sickens me.. :club: i'll have a new one
Also, moron, the power of the Krablar is for advertising purposes. To get value out of other hands, because people think you raise on garbage, they will call your preflop, and post flop raises much more liberally if they've been Krabbed, and they will also go on tilt if they've been Krabbed. Don't tell Me what Krablar's power is about, Newbie..
Incidentally that same power can transcend to any hand when played correctly and advertised- this power is not exclusive to K-3. Which is why this has been retarded from day one.
Yeah.. but with other trash hands, I don't get to dance.. duh..
Ok, you're cool? I'm a "newbie". Sorry i don't bother to clutter the boards with 23,000 lame posts. I don't have the time nor the want to sift through drivel, so if I'm wrong whooooop di dooo. We can settle it like gentleman, or like tough guys; and I guess the latter is more appliccable to your online persona. This being said, I guess we can play best of 11 heads up games on Pstars, you choose the first game type, and loser of last game chooses next one from then on. Obviously if you sweeeeeep me in 6 we dont need to play the last 5, but i will be open to it out of personal interest? Game? Either be 5.25 a game or 10.5??? Anything more is silly imo.
I love online challenges. Someone gets pwned and they have no valid response so they come up with "Well, lets play heads up then". Why dont you just tell him you slept wiht his wife or that your dick is bigger than his and move on.
Its not for the krablar that iw an play him, hes accusing me of being a "newbie" (personally i prefer newb, but to each his own). I'll defend my reputation, as would most people. I feel I'm playing th ebets poekr of my life right now, come see who leads in teh pstars $109 and who won a $10 tourney the other night. I find it insulting that he would label me as a "newbie", so bite me?
The only challenge I'm doing with you, you lying, flaming, dipsht newbie, is the 100 dollar Krablar one.. your silence in reguard to the challenge is deafening.
I did a proper google search...the 4th result was DNA's blog.
I have a blog? I saw that search result too, was from my atlantic city trip report when I got drunk as balls at the Borgata and about had a guy kick my ass because of the Krablar ....from ... http://dnapoker.blogspot.com/2005/06/atlan...rip-report.html"This was my favorite hand of the entire night. It was about 1 AM and I was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol. I was UTG and I picked up K3 offsuit. To most people this hand is absolutely junk, but to anyone that reads the FCP forum on a regular basis we call this hand the Krablar. It is really more of a fun hand that if you happen to get lucky with the cards and win you can easily tilt the other players and it definitely makes them more cautious of you cause you could literally be playing any two cards. Well the Krablar is useless unless you raise with it. Now typically K3 offsuit UTG is not a raising hand lol, but I couldnt resist. I raised to $12 and got most people respected my UTG raise, but the two blinds decided to defend and called the $9 and $6 respectively.The flop completely missed me as it came down 68T leaving a straight and flush possibility out there. The two blinds checked to me and I made my feeler $6 bet. The SB folded but the BB raised me. My first reaction was like censored, but then I was like what am I thinking? I have the fricking Krablar, so I reraise (representing an overpair), BB calls. The turn brings my beautiful King. BB checked, I bet, he called. The river brought my 3. LOL It was really unbelievable, I was laughing inside so hard. He checked again and I bet, he called and looked at me to show my hand. I turn over the K3 for two pair and the dude went ballistic man. I swear he blew up. He threw his TA (had flopped TPTK) on top the chips, his face turned red, and he looked at me with pure raw anger. I simply looked back at him, raised both my hands in the air and said "Pinch Pinch" as I closed my fingers together in a pinching motion right to his face. The guy literally kicked his chair back against the wall, left his chips on the table, and stormed off somewhere. I only played for about 30 more minutes after that and that guy still wasn't back by the time I left lol. OH the power of the Krablar, it was absolutely beautiful."
:club::D:D
I did a proper google search...the 4th result was DNA's blog.
I have a blog? I saw that search result too, was from my atlantic city trip report when I got drunk as balls at the Borgata and about had a guy kick my ass because of the Krablar ....from ... http://dnapoker.blogspot.com/2005/06/atlan...rip-report.html"This was my favorite hand of the entire night. It was about 1 AM and I was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol. I was UTG and I picked up K3 offsuit. To most people this hand is absolutely junk, but to anyone that reads the FCP forum on a regular basis we call this hand the Krablar. It is really more of a fun hand that if you happen to get lucky with the cards and win you can easily tilt the other players and it definitely makes them more cautious of you cause you could literally be playing any two cards. Well the Krablar is useless unless you raise with it. Now typically K3 offsuit UTG is not a raising hand lol, but I couldnt resist. I raised to $12 and got most people respected my UTG raise, but the two blinds decided to defend and called the $9 and $6 respectively.The flop completely missed me as it came down 68T leaving a straight and flush possibility out there. The two blinds checked to me and I made my feeler $6 bet. The SB folded but the BB raised me. My first reaction was like censored, but then I was like what am I thinking? I have the fricking Krablar, so I reraise (representing an overpair), BB calls. The turn brings my beautiful King. BB checked, I bet, he called. The river brought my 3. LOL It was really unbelievable, I was laughing inside so hard. He checked again and I bet, he called and looked at me to show my hand. I turn over the K3 for two pair and the dude went ballistic man. I swear he blew up. He threw his TA (had flopped TPTK) on top the chips, his face turned red, and he looked at me with pure raw anger. I simply looked back at him, raised both my hands in the air and said "Pinch Pinch" as I closed my fingers together in a pinching motion right to his face. The guy literally kicked his chair back against the wall, left his chips on the table, and stormed off somewhere. I only played for about 30 more minutes after that and that guy still wasn't back by the time I left lol. OH the power of the Krablar, it was absolutely beautiful."
:lol::lol::lol:
OI read this blog the first time I did a Krablar search. I didn''t even know DNA was a deciple. This is the funniest Krablar story I've ever read ( I can't really judge MY posts), most Krablar stories on FCP are stupid stories about people playing the Krablar online and playing it poorly.
Also, anyone else find it freaking hilarious that this guy got upset about being labeled a newbie, like it's a vile curse dating back to the time of abraham? And that he actually has a newbie/newb preference. How freaking pathetic. Those whom get upset about being called a liar about Krablar, shouldn't proably throw stones I suppose, but consistencey isn't one of my strong suits, dancing is.And the dick size thing is exactly right. I multitable low limit tables on party to win money, not to prove my **** is bigger than the next guy, to settle flaming wars, or to resurrect bob hope. Your issuing such a limp challange rather than provide proof that I am a liar only re-enforces your utter noobness, not lessen it.
  • 2 years later...

I played at a .50/1 a couple months ago with a person who claimed to be the inventor of the Krablar. At the time he would like 6-table 1/2nl on the interweb poker.Now, when i search him, he is 6-tabling 1c/2cNLlol, krablaraments

I played at a .50/1 a couple months ago with a person who claimed to be the inventor of the Krablar. At the time he would like 6-table 1/2nl on the interweb poker.Now, when i search him, he is 6-tabling 1c/2cNLlol, krablaraments
Anyone who claims that is lying. The real creator of it almost never plays on line, and never at 1 cent/1 cent NL ( nor would he six table) and would probably never admit to inventing it, as he is rather bitter in general that I shared the story to begin with and that it became a mini net phenomenon. His quote on the subject was something like "you ruin everything". He and his brother are both Ludditish, and look down on communication via message board with extreme scorn. My insistence that the Krablar was bigger than him or I fell on deaf ears. I'm not sure if I would say he or his brother, or myself invented the name ( I think it was his brother, but I don't really remember, marijuana was involved, as you can imagine), but it was my friend's brother that invented the dance, no question, and the creation of the concept belongs to those two. I am merely the messenger.

I don't remember who it was, but, as I recall it was two guys sitting out in a home game, drunk or stoned, and read in a book that 3's are known as crabs...which sent them into fits of laughter and that was the birth of the Krablar.Something like that, imo.

I don't remember who it was, but, as I recall it was two guys sitting out in a home game, drunk or stoned, and read in a book that 3's are known as crabs...which sent them into fits of laughter and that was the birth of the Krablar.Something like that, imo.
if by "who it was" you mean, me. This isn't something that's like, up for debate or something. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...ic=7967&hl=This 100 dollar challenge (the OP of this thread) was issued like 3 years ago, because some guy came on the forums and said" oh, what ever, you didn't invent krablar, it's been around for years on the forums" talking straight out of his ass, and I challenged him to show me even one link predating that (as in the linked) OP. He could not. It was a 100 dollar free roll for him, and if you know anything about me, me offering freerolls should give you an indictation to the level of my certainly. IN retrospect, I should have offered him like 3-1 to find something in 24 hours (offering him 3-1 would seem tempting to him, if I offered him 100 to 1, he's know that he was a fool). The point being, while I didn't exactly invent the Krablar, I was the first to post about it online, and one of the first 3 to Krab dance.

I can neither confirm nor deny from my own recollections who it was, but, I'm 100% willing to accept your word.You are a stellar individual of outstanding character whose credibility should be questioned at ones own peril, and only retarded Eskimo dwarfs whose lack of capacity offers a slight degree of excuse shall escape the wrath of the Gods should any dare to question it.(PM me if you want to have teh butt secks)