10nl neverwinpoker tourney tonight on stars

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Enforcer wrote:booya- that last post just made me a veteran. Im HIV+ now
this thread has made me horny.
careful with NWP posters or you will get slightly penetrated too.
you guys are gross
agreed

alright, i regged, and i invited a friend too...we both plan to tagteam your mothers and spread our seed throughout the NWP realm.we'd be spreading our herpes and syphilis too, but i'm sure they've been around the block a few times and have contracted both elsewhere.

I'll wait a bit to register, last time only 7 of those broke biznitches showed up.
then we can make it an fcp sausagefest, circlejerking on the 1 nwper that has the balls to show.
Guess I better bring some safety goggles then, huh? Nothing stings more than that unintentional shot in the eye...

out 17th...my desire to bust nwpers overcame my desire to continue playing, so i called an nwpers allin with AQ, then another dude went allin, so i called, guy that had me covered had qq, nwper had aq

out in 13th.....I really played like crap...shoulda went all in on the flop here, though there was a good chance of getting called anyway...Jeezus I suckPokerStars Game #3169299703: Tournament #15668201, Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2005/11/26 - 23:19:31 (ET)Table '15668201 1' Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: 2sootedcards (5575 in chips) Seat 2: FlopsyMcNutz (1480 in chips) Seat 3: muwarrior83 (2920 in chips) Seat 4: ThaRumprllr (1930 in chips) Seat 6: DreadPirates (1010 in chips) Seat 9: Ranmachan (1735 in chips) muwarrior83: posts small blind 15ThaRumprllr: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to FlopsyMcNutz [7s 6d]DreadPirates: folds Ranmachan: calls 302sootedcards: folds FlopsyMcNutz: calls 30muwarrior83: calls 15ThaRumprllr: checks *** FLOP *** [9h 8s Ts]muwarrior83: checks ThaRumprllr: checks Ranmachan: bets 120FlopsyMcNutz: raises 240 to 360muwarrior83: folds ThaRumprllr: folds Ranmachan: calls 240*** TURN *** [9h 8s Ts] [6c]Ranmachan: bets 240FlopsyMcNutz: raises 240 to 480Ranmachan: calls 240*** RIVER *** [9h 8s Ts 6c] [Jd]Ranmachan: bets 865 and is all-inFlopsyMcNutz: calls 610 and is all-in*** SHOW DOWN ***Ranmachan: shows [Td Qh] (a straight, Eight to Queen)FlopsyMcNutz: shows [7s 6d] (a straight, Seven to Jack)Ranmachan collected 3020 from pot2sootedcards said, "ouch"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3020 | Rake 0 Board [9h 8s Ts 6c Jd]Seat 1: 2sootedcards folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: FlopsyMcNutz (button) showed [7s 6d] and lost with a straight, Seven to JackSeat 3: muwarrior83 (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 4: ThaRumprllr (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 6: DreadPirates folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Ranmachan showed [Td Qh] and won (3020) with a straight, Eight to Queen