10nl neverwinpoker tourney tonight on stars

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

out in 13th.....I really played like crap...shoulda went all in on the flop here, though there was a good chance of getting called anyway...Jeezus I suckPokerStars Game #3169299703: Tournament #15668201, Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2005/11/26 - 23:19:31 (ET)Table '15668201 1' Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: 2sootedcards (5575 in chips) Seat 2: FlopsyMcNutz (1480 in chips) Seat 3: muwarrior83 (2920 in chips) Seat 4: ThaRumprllr (1930 in chips) Seat 6: DreadPirates (1010 in chips) Seat 9: Ranmachan (1735 in chips) muwarrior83: posts small blind 15ThaRumprllr: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to FlopsyMcNutz [7s 6d]DreadPirates: folds Ranmachan: calls 302sootedcards: folds FlopsyMcNutz: calls 30muwarrior83: calls 15ThaRumprllr: checks *** FLOP *** [9h 8s Ts]muwarrior83: checks ThaRumprllr: checks Ranmachan: bets 120FlopsyMcNutz: raises 240 to 360muwarrior83: folds ThaRumprllr: folds Ranmachan: calls 240*** TURN *** [9h 8s Ts] [6c]Ranmachan: bets 240FlopsyMcNutz: raises 240 to 480Ranmachan: calls 240*** RIVER *** [9h 8s Ts 6c] [Jd]Ranmachan: bets 865 and is all-inFlopsyMcNutz: calls 610 and is all-in*** SHOW DOWN ***Ranmachan: shows [Td Qh] (a straight, Eight to Queen)FlopsyMcNutz: shows [7s 6d] (a straight, Seven to Jack)Ranmachan collected 3020 from pot2sootedcards said, "ouch"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3020 | Rake 0 Board [9h 8s Ts 6c Jd]Seat 1: 2sootedcards folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: FlopsyMcNutz (button) showed [7s 6d] and lost with a straight, Seven to JackSeat 3: muwarrior83 (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 4: ThaRumprllr (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 6: DreadPirates folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Ranmachan showed [Td Qh] and won (3020) with a straight, Eight to Queen
no you dont suck you played good I just got lucky I put you on J 8so I felt I had the best hand on the flop which I totally didntthen when the 6 came up I thought you wouldnt raise me with the lower of the open ended so the min raise I thought was a bluff which a lot of internet players do (live dont min raise like that)but when the Jack came I got lucky I shouldnt of won it but thats poker...I just wanted to tell you how I veiwed it you played it great and got me thinking entierly different then what the situation was you just got unlucky

anyone know - of the 21 players, how many were FCP v. NWP?also - since I'm not registered over there, was there a lot of chatter over there about this tournament?Is this something that they do frequently? I wouldn't mind playing in this on a regular basis... :dance: Thanks

anyone know - of the 21 players, how many were FCP v. NWP?also - since I'm not registered over there, was there a lot of chatter over there about this tournament?Is this something that they do frequently? I wouldn't mind playing in this on a regular basis... :dance: Thanks
we usually play these tourneys a couple times a week, this one was very sparesly attended by members of NWP, I dont know exact numbers but I am almost positive that there were more fcp members than nwp members in it.