is it me or has Kenna James been on tear in the last couple months. Seems like a quiet guy but top 50 in the main event and second at the legends of poker and now another final table at eth Monte Carlo Millions. Hes not as loud as Matusow or as entertaining but the last couple months hes been playing really well. Is he playing the best poker of his life?

He's a quality player. He's usually pretty fun when he's on TV. There are a few players that have been on an awesome run recently. Top 6 hottest tournament players:1. Mike Matusow2. Allen Cunningham3. Mark Seif4. Minh LyEDIT: 5. Phil Ivey6. John Phan

Yeah, they call him Cowboy Kenna, the guy is from freaking Chicago.
Actually, Cowboy Kenna is from Michigan just outside of Detroit and he now lives in Los Angeles. I know him and he is a really great person both at and away from the poker table. He actually has sat in for me in a tourney before and placed in the money and when I tried to split it with him, he told me to take my children on a shopping spree!!! And yes, his game is on right now. Between Aug and Sept he cashed in the main event and at the event in September for a combined $750,000.Best Wishes,RndTblKnght
Actually, Cowboy Kenna is from Michigan just outside of Detroit and he now lives in Los Angeles. I know him and he is a really great person both at and away from the poker table. He actually has sat in for me in a tourney before and placed in the money and when I tried to split it with him, he told me to take my children on a shopping spree!!! And yes, his game is on right now. Between Aug and Sept he cashed in the main event and at the event in September for a combined $750,000.Best Wishes,RndTblKnght

I should've responded to this post earlier. Kenna is a great guy and a class act. I've spent a lot of time with him, and only have good things to say (obviously). I'm truly happy for him and all of his success. If you ever get a chance to meet him. You will find that he is quite approachable and down to earth.I wrote a response a while back about wanting him to win the WSOP when he was toward the end. He's definitely someone to admire in the world of poker. My thoughts.

Sorry about the multiple posts my cpu was messing up or so I thought!!!
lol i hate when ppl do thatCPU isn't short for "computer". It's an acronym for central processing unit.
You are an exceptional representative of this forum....how the hell do you know he didnt mean his "central processing unit" was messed up or so he thought. You guys kill me with your little hall monitor attitudes. Get a LIFE.
lol i hate when ppl do thatCPU isn't short for "computer". It's an acronym for central processing unit.
You are an exceptional representative of this forum....how the hell do you know he didnt mean his "central processing unit" was messed up or so he thought. You guys kill me with your little hall monitor attitudes. Get a LIFE.
I should've responded to this post earlier. Kenna is a great guy and a class act. I've spent a lot of time with him, and only have good things to say (obviously). I'm truly happy for him and all of his success. If you ever get a chance to meet him. You will find that he is quite approachable and down to earth.I wrote a response a while back about wanting him to win the WSOP when he was toward the end. He's definitely someone to admire in the world of poker. My thoughts.
i played in a tourny with him at hollywood park right after he had finished 2nd in the wpt event...hes a very nice guy, and VERY down to earth.u wouldve never known he just finished 2nd in a wpt event, kind of funny he was playing in a 300 dollar buy in after winning 500000...he must love poker tournys!
nah i like to keep a tight watch on these halls.