Am I the only one who thinks this guy is probably one of the best poker players in the world. He seems to get no press like all the other top players. No online site that I know of and never seen him with any endorsment hat or shirt on at any tourneys. Evertime I watch him play he is putting on a clinic.

He is definitely one of the best in the world as far as I'm concerned. He definitely doesn't get as much press though. He is quiet and doesn't throw a huge fit when he gets a bad beat, so ESPN doesn't put him on tv.

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is probably one of the best poker players in the world. He seems to get no press like all the other top players. No online site that I know of and never seen him with any endorsment hat or shirt on at any tourneys. Evertime I watch him play he is putting on a clinic.
I don't know about "no press." CardPlayer just ran a three part series on his life and accomplishments. Not too many other players have gotten that kind of extensive treatment.You're certainly right that Forrest is damn monster, though. Best 7stud player in the world, IMO.
He is still pretty much widely considered one of the best isnt he?
By the poker pro's he is but just seems to get no props on tv like the others who are outspoken. Phil Ivey has pretty much the same personality yet he gets mad props. It's a shame that loud mouths and "made for tv" players get more money on the back end through endorsments. By the way I am in no way critisizing Ivey. He is not in the category of loud mouth or outspoken.

I think he doesn't get as much press as others because hold'em really isn't his best game. If they ever played stud on tv, I'm sure we'd see him on espn almost every day.

He is still pretty much widely considered one of the best isnt he?
By the poker pro's he is but just seems to get no props on tv like the others who are outspoken. Phil Ivey has pretty much the same personality yet he gets mad props. It's a shame that loud mouths and "made for tv" players get more money on the back end through endorsments. By the way I am in no way critisizing Ivey. He is not in the category of loud mouth or outspoken.
course it is kinda his own fault if he isnt getting the credit on tv, its all about the final tables! not that im knockin him, i think hes great
I am pretty sure he is affiliated with Full Tilt. Isn't he?
I don't think he is, atleast the website doesn't mention him.He's a tough player and seems to be a class act.
He's profbackwards on FTP. He's not an officially endorsed player, but he does have an account there. Only seen him on once, playing 1K/2K O8 with Ivey.