unofficial: what do you "dislike" most about fcp?

that I am a complete tool and cant figure out how to make a Avatar 7kb :evil:
If you need help, PM or email me.
Lord yes, I have been here forever and have still not taken the time to figure out how to make an avatar. Help me Theresa!
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that they allow non-white people to post on this forum.
Not cool at all..
I am glad someone agrees with me. Most people are too worried about being politically correct to take action and do something about these "people".
take care
I've been policing the forum hey? I think your wrong about that. Turd is about the only person I don't like on here. Ron, you know I never say anything to you anymore. Not because I like you now, but just because I don't want to waste my time. If you check any of my past replies to any post I hardly ever try to "police" the forum. P.S.-I don't really like Iveyfan much either, but I try to make exceptions for the mentally handicapped.
Yes, but about once a month, you come out of hiding and complain about someone. I don't get it. I find plenty of people on here annoying or stupid, I just ignore them completely.
Who am I finding to complian about. I have pretty much just posted absolute nonsense and started the geyest threads in the history of FCP since I've been a part of this site. Me and you have had our differences, as have me and Royal, but all in all I like to plug you guys in the ass just fine. I do not understand any of the posters humor because I have no sense of humor myself. But then again I am a complete moron. Turd Ferugson and Ivey, most of the time, act like total idiots, and that gets annoying because they are stealing my thunder.
Oops I thought this was the FYP thread(I heart you Turd and Ivey)
I've been policing the forum hey? I think your wrong about that. Turd is about the only person I don't like on here. Ron, you know I never say anything to you anymore. Not because I like you now, but just because I don't want to waste my time. If you check any of my past replies to any post I hardly ever try to "police" the forum. P.S.-I don't really like Iveyfan much either, but I try to make exceptions for the mentally handicapped.
Yes, but about once a month, you come out of hiding and complain about someone. I don't get it. I find plenty of people on here annoying or stupid, I just ignore them completely.
Who am I finding to complian about. I have pretty much not liked just Iveyfan and Turd Ferguson since I've been a part of this site. Me and you have had our differences, as have me and Royal, but all in all I like you guys just fine. I understand most of the posters humor and find it entertaining. Turd Ferugson and Ivey, most of the time, act like total idiots, and that gets annoying.
dude grow the f uck up....you are a donk....nobody here likes you....nobody....if you left, you would not be missed...if you never came back to fcp, nobody would give a sh it....you dont matter....now put your scooby doo pajamas on and get back into bed its getting late...you have school in the morning..you know how early the short bus comes....

The thing I dislike most about this forum is the utter disdain for its newest members. We were all new members once, so lighten up. Yea, maybe they posted a question that has been posted once, twice, or 150 times before....so what? I don't see any rule that a new poster has to crawl every corner of this site before they are "allowed" to post....I think that's f'ing ridiculous. I've been guilty of it in the past too, but hopefully we can all overcome the urge to flame the newbs, however naive they might be. Putting "sw" on a post has also gotten pretty old....I'm sure there's more, can't think of any at this moment....

Who am I finding to complian about. I have pretty much not liked just Iveyfan and Turd Ferguson since I've been a part of this site. Me and you have had our differences, as have me and Royal, but all in all I like you guys just fine. I understand most of the posters humor and find it entertaining. Turd Ferugson and Ivey, most of the time, act like total idiots, and that gets annoying.
dude grow the f uck up....you are a donk....nobody here likes you....nobody....if you left, you would not be missed...if you never came back to fcp, nobody would give a sh it....you dont matter....now put your scooby doo pajamas on and get back into bed its getting late...you have school in the morning..you know how early the short bus comes....
Wow you must be kidding. Do you come on here to try to gain popularity? I come on here to have some fun and talk about poker. I don't come on here to try to be so utterly rude that people remember me every time they come on. If by some chance I say some things that get me some attention so be it. Do you h0nestly think telling me that noone on here likes me hurts my feelings? If your going to try to insult me again. Try to do it in a way that doesn't illustrate my point so much.EDIT: Do you believe YOU would be missed? I'm sure a few ppl will chime in saying they would miss you, but do you honestly think that your living the forum would make people sad?
The thing I dislike most about this forum is the utter disdain for its newest members. We were all new members once, so lighten up. Yea, maybe they posted a question that has been posted once, twice, or 150 times before....so what? I don't see any rule that a new poster has to crawl every corner of this site before they are "allowed" to post....I think that's f'ing ridiculous. I've been guilty of it in the past too, but hopefully we can all overcome the urge to flame the newbs, however naive they might be. Putting "sw" on a post has also gotten pretty old....I'm sure there's more, can't think of any at this moment....
I think it's a good idea for new people to lurk for a while, and get to know the forum and how it works before they just jump in and start new threads. "Read more. Post less." should be the motto for newbies. 90% of the questions they ask have been covered, and can be answered easily if they just have a little patience and look around.
Is anybody here old enough to remember Underoos? I remember I had Superman.supermanpkgsnap.JPG

well, the guy that owns this space did mention Iveyfan in his blog, and he is a favorite of at least 30 of the regulars, so yes, he would be missed. Not as much as me, who has 3 mentions from our leader, but missed just the same.

Kids, I will turn this car around.....dude grow the f uck up....you are a donk....nobody here likes you....nobody....if you left, you would not be missed...if you never came back to fcp, nobody would give a sh it....you dont matter....now put your scooby doo pajamas on and get back into bed its getting late...you have school in the morning..you know how early the short bus comes....
Wow you must be kidding. Do you come on here to try to gain popularity? I come on here to have some fun and talk about poker. I don't come on here to try to be so utterly rude that people remember me every time they come on. If by some chance I say some things that get me some attention so be it. Do you h0nestly think telling me that noone on here likes me hurts my feelings? If your going to try to insult me again. Try to do it in a way that doesn't illustrate my point so much.EDIT: Do you believe YOU would be missed? I'm sure a few ppl will chime in saying they would miss you, but do you honestly think that your living the forum would make people sad?
well, the guy that owns this space did mention Iveyfan in his blog, and he is a favorite of at least 30 of the regulars, so yes, he would be missed. Not as much as me, who has 3 mentions from our leader, but missed just the same.
3 mentions from the man Himself? Now I would definetely get a tattoo that says, "Ron Mexico made me stomach pancakes" or "RonMexico was here". Your famous.
3 mentions from the man Himself? Now I would definetely get a tattoo that says, "Ron Mexico made me stomach pancakes" or "RonMexico was here". Your famous.
exactly. Oz, I had Spiderman

why go some place where you are hated?? you are the forum bi tch..i never came here to gain popularity, but i gurantee ppl would rather see a post from me than 1 from you anyday...you claim to talk poker, all i have see you do is thrash ppl that dont agree with you...you are a pathetic little fu ck of a person...you are the guy at school that told on ppl arent you?i tell you what, make a poll<you are fond of those> lets take it to a vote ..the person with the most votes for banishemnt gets banned...im willing ....if the ppl at fcp vote to dismiss me , then i will leave a.s.a.p. no prob, all i ask is you do the same if you lose...mods will ban the i.p. address of the person that loses..cool? i mean you say that my posts are retarded , if that is so then fcp will love to ban me...game? i am....

I think it's a good idea for new people to lurk for a while, and get to know the forum and how it works before they just jump in and start new threads. "Read more. Post less." should be the motto for newbies. 90% of the questions they ask have been covered, and can be answered easily if they just have a little patience and look around.
Maybe so, but is it really a big deal if they don't? I don't think an honest question from a new poster followed by 20 flames of "use the search function", "you're a jackass", and "STFU noob" are really necessary. There's nothing wrong with pointing them in the right direction so that they don't make a similar mistake....did you lurk around the threads for a while before you joined the site? If you did, more power to you....I sure didn't. If you see someone post something you have seen 10 times before, just ignore it and move on.....not flaming people for things like that (not pointing fingers to you, just speaking generally) will make for a better community.
Almost every question has been answered on this forum. You could eliminate almost every post today or yesterday or the day before...etc. It's a forum for people to bring up things they have wondered about or come to question. This forum isn't a continuing conversation that needs to be read before entering. It's a place where people can ask their question, hopefully get a good answer or 2, then leave. People that stay here like me or you, don't have a right to get mad at them for asking a question we've already seen because we've been here for longer than them.
Almost every question has been answered on this forum. You could eliminate almost every post today or yesterday or the day before...etc. It's a forum for people to bring up things they have wondered about or come to question. This forum isn't a continuing conversation that needs to be read before entering. It's a place where people can ask their question, hopefully get a good answer or 2, then leave. People that stay here like me or you, don't have a right to get mad at them for asking a question we've already seen because we've been here for longer than them.
Exactly. Well said.
I hate that I feel Im not COOL enough to be among the popular people here.And I HATE that even though I am on FCP every single free moment that I have that I cant find anything to contribute.I also HATE that I have been here since day one and do not have at least 1000 posts....I hate that RON Mexico is in love with someone else and doesnt want me... (i am female, had to clarify)....I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous of Theresa that she is a forum mod and I am NOT.. I think I will fling myself off of a bridge now.
Not to bring you down with me, but maybe we could start a FCP loser club. We could have our own thread and get it stickied. We might need a better name than FCP loser club...... FCP for Theresa wanna be's The "I'm 1499 pages too late to join the FCP at work crew" thread The "Why can't I have a midsection like Miss Idaho's" thread We don't need no stinkin' veterans Not yet good enough for strat We could have our own tourneys......then one of us could bring down a big one. It's something to think about.
why go some place where you are hated?? you are the forum bi tch..i never came here to gain popularity, but i gurantee ppl would rather see a post from me than 1 from you anyday...you claim to talk poker, all i have see you do is thrash ppl that dont agree with you...you are a pathetic little fu ck of a person...you are the guy at school that told on ppl arent you?i tell you what, make a poll<you are fond of those> lets take it to a vote ..the person with the most votes for banishemnt gets banned...im willing ....if the ppl at fcp vote to dismiss me , then i will leave a.s.a.p. no prob, all i ask is you do the same if you lose...mods will ban the i.p. address of the person that loses..cool? i mean you say that my posts are retarded , if that is so then fcp will love to ban me...game? i am....
I have a much better idea. Instead of leaving our banishment up to other people, how about we play in a HU poker game that we can agree on. Taking a vote on here would be totally slanted because you have been here longer than me and have posted MANY more times than I have. So, I RE-CHALLENGE you back to a HU game of poker. Winner chooses whether the other gets banished from FCP.
You're welcome to put me on that poll as well. Person with the most votes leaves?
i love this post, reminds me of when i used to watch wwe, and they had matches where the loser has to leave wwe...haha good times
I have a much better idea. Instead of leaving our banishment up to other people, how about we play in a HU poker game that we can agree on. Taking a vote on here would be totally slanted because you have been here longer than me and have posted MANY more times than I have. So, I RE-CHALLENGE you back to a HU game of poker. Winner chooses whether the other gets banished from FCP.
no, the issue was never anything but the forum.....you say i add nothing to the forum and i wont be missed, i say lets take it to a vote... didnt you say i wouldnt be missed? prove it? i could give a damn less about how well you play poker, thats not what this is about...im waiting for you poll a.k.a the one you tried to pull on ron mexico...whenever you are ready...