unofficial: what do you "dislike" most about fcp?

I hate that I feel Im not COOL enough to be among the popular people here.And I HATE that even though I am on FCP every single free moment that I have that I cant find anything to contribute.I also HATE that I have been here since day one and do not have at least 1000 posts....I hate that RON Mexico is in love with someone else and doesnt want me... (i am female, had to clarify)....I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous of Theresa that she is a forum mod and I am NOT.. I think I will fling myself off of a bridge now.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is really nothing I dislike on this site that you won't find on any other internet forum.But if I had to make a list...1. The N05ers (people who registered this month for the charter membership), so far you guys/gals have a poor record of posting. Hopefully we get a few more quality posters out of this group.2. The censorship. Honestly, anyone reading this forum should be old enough to play poker, vote, drink, etc... a little colorful language never hurt anyone. If it turns into a personal attack, that's what mods are for. Since this is DN's site, and that is the way he wants it, I can respect that.3. Site instability, probably a side effect of #1, but I imagine the bandwidth issues will get sorted out eventually.4. A lot of the stuff in Jeepster80125's post I agree with, but they are minor complaints.Overall, the positives > negatives by a long shot.

1)Posts that say, DANIEL PLEASE ANSWER!2)Serious posts that get flamed by people anyway.3)The fact that I can't even say shit, ****, ****, or cocky....and many more variations.4)Posts on big lay downs. 5)Posts on bad beats6)Oh, and no matter how much I try, I just cannot convince myself to like Turd Ferguson. He is a douche.

I also HATE that I have been here since day one and do not have at least 1000 posts....
i agree. although i was not here on day one, it was pretty close to the beginning. we are neck'n'neck in posts i believei also hate newbs that signed up on nov 7th that have 300 posts. i guess they think they are going to get a special prize from DN.
1)Posts that say, DANIEL PLEASE ANSWER!2)Serious posts that get flamed by people anyway.3)The fact that I can't even say censored, censored, censored, or censored....and many more variations.4)Posts on big lay downs.  5)Posts on bad beats6)Oh, and no matter how much I try, I just cannot convince myself to like Turd Ferguson. He owns me.
FYP
1)Posts that say, DANIEL PLEASE ANSWER!2)Serious posts that get flamed by people anyway.3)The fact that I can't even say censored, censored, censored, or censored....and many more variations.4)Posts on big lay downs.  5)Posts on bad beats6)Oh, and no matter how much I try, I just cannot convince myself to like Turd Ferguson. He owns me.
FYP
Nope, the post was right the first time. Feel free to crawl back into your hole now.
I dislike the segment of this forum with below average to frightening reading comprehension skills.I dislike how some threads disintergrate into unfunny mano a mano flame wars (yeah teneight you are a culprit with KowboyKoop).I dislike SamHard8's politics and devotion to Fox News.I dislike people who get too worked up about a post not being in the proper "place".I dislike all the people who tell the forum with great authority that sports betting is for suckers and can only be a leak in your bankroll.  Hint: it is because you suck at sports betting and probably know much less about sports than you think you do.I dislike the decision to have the NEG O on Stars.  Stars sucks and i agree with Zimmer and Kurt that their RNG is fishy as hell.i think thats it for now.
woot I made CaneBrain's list!BTW it's SAM_Hard8 you tool :club:
I dislike the segment of this forum with below average to frightening reading comprehension skills.I dislike how some threads disintergrate into unfunny mano a mano flame wars (yeah teneight you are a culprit with KowboyKoop).I dislike SamHard8's politics and devotion to Fox News.I dislike people who get too worked up about a post not being in the proper "place".I dislike all the people who tell the forum with great authority that sports betting is for suckers and can only be a leak in your bankroll.  Hint: it is because you suck at sports betting and probably know much less about sports than you think you do.I dislike the decision to have the NEG O on Stars.  Stars sucks and i agree with Zimmer and Kurt that their RNG is fishy as hell.i think thats it for now.
woot I made CaneBrain's list!BTW it's SAM_Hard8 you tool :D
nice avatar. reminds me of Dick Cheney. :club: sorry about getting your name wrong.

1: when people quote a huge post and then write a two word response.2: the posts that have no significance at all, for example, when people post "lol" or "nh" and that is all they say.3: When serious posts get flamed.4: When a post goes from a certain topic to two people just insulting each other back and forth.Overall though I think this form is great. I have learned a lot about poker from some of the people on here and I really enjoy reading DN's blogs and Card Player articles.

I hate the simple fact that I don't want to post on this site. All I have seen here is people going after others. Why post? A straight answer to any question is never given, and all most do around here is put down others. I am real sure this is what DN had in mind. Let's all get together and piss each other off. Alot of people in this forum need to go get laid. Use your hand for something more than typing...

I hate the simple fact that I don't want to post on this site.  All I have seen here is people going after others.  Why post?  A straight answer to any question is never given, and all most do around here is put down others.  I am real sure this is what DN had in mind.  Let's all get together and censored each other off.  Alot of people in this forum need to go get laid.  Use your hand for something more than typing...
Isn't this post a tad bit hypocritical?Just Serious

Three things to change 1. All the emoticons. The suits are fine, but how many smileys do we need.2. Need a font size display button to make the forum posts' font larger.3. Need to be able to block individuals in reading threads. We know who the haters and abusers are - let us decide if we want to read them.

Three things to change  1.  All the emoticons.  The suits are fine, but how many smileys do we need.2.  Need a font size display button to make the forum posts' font larger.3.  Need to be able to block individuals in reading threads.  We know who the haters and abusers are - let us decide if we want to read them.
#2 Like this? :club: 8) :? :-) :D:D :shock: :x :evil: :!:
I hate that I feel Im not COOL enough to be among the popular people here.And I HATE that even though I am on FCP every single free moment that I have that I cant find anything to contribute.I also HATE that I have been here since day one and do not have at least 1000 posts....I hate that RON Mexico is in love with someone else and doesnt want me... (i am female, had to clarify)....I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous of Theresa that she is a forum mod and I am NOT..  I think I will fling myself off of a bridge now.
Don't be so sure young lass. I only figured you to be playing hard to get. I'm playing hard to want. How could I not want someone who named themselves RAM- O- CITA.I understand that to mean, you are of spanish decent, and you like to be rammed in the seat. I'm all in.
3.  Need to be able to block individuals in reading threads.  We know who the haters and abusers are - let us decide if we want to read them.
i really hope that this is gonna happen. Several of us have been asking for an ignore user function for a few months now, and I know that admin is gonna try to implement it. I think that if we get enough people asking for it, it will happen. I put up a post about this in teh suggestions section, please bump it in there so that admin knows that more people want this to happen
I hate that I feel Im not COOL enough to be among the popular people here.And I HATE that even though I am on FCP every single free moment that I have that I cant find anything to contribute.I also HATE that I have been here since day one and do not have at least 1000 posts....I hate that RON Mexico is in love with someone else and doesnt want me... (i am female, had to clarify)....I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous of Theresa that she is a forum mod and I am NOT..  I think I will fling myself off of a bridge now.
Don't be so sure young lass. I only figured you to be playing hard to get. I'm playing hard to want. How could I not want someone who named themselves RAM- O- CITA.I understand that to mean, you are of spanish decent, and you like to be rammed in the seat. I'm all in.
RON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry. I haven't seen you around much lately. I got excited.

Off work for the week and am moving. Loads of fun.Nice to see you.What I dislike about FCP?Nothing. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't keep coming back.Oh wait, I know. People that complain about this site when it is voluntary, and free. If you don't like it, don't log on. I love you though J, and Ramocita.