unofficial: what do you "dislike" most about fcp?

to be honest, im lately disliking all of fcp...isnt as fun as it used to be...ppl are taking this thing very seriously and that isnt much fun..i have no problems with the mods , they are doing their jobs, just all the complaning and bitterness has taken the fun out of a once fun forum..i actually spend more time at another forum...i hope it becomes fun to post here again, as i have been here a very long time..p.s.. ron come back..i :club: you...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot my number one thing I dislike about FCP. (And I know Ron Mejico will agree with me )There are too many good, serious poker players on this site who forget that SOME PEOPLE PLAY FOR FUN!!!!Not everyone cares about proper bankroll mgmt and the like. Is it important if you want to make money playing but some people just play for kicks.And you should be nice to these people because for the most part they are the donators. instead of criticizing every thing they do.

I forgot my number one thing I dislike about FCP.  (And I know Ron Mejico will agree with me )There are too many good, serious poker players on this site who forget that SOME PEOPLE PLAY FOR FUN!!!!Not everyone cares about proper bankroll mgmt and the like.  Is it important if you want to make money playing but some people just play for kicks.And you should be nice to these people because for the most part they are the donators.  instead of criticizing every thing they do.

locking threads all the damn time. Mine just got locked because their was another 60 thread post on my subject.Who wants to read through all that crap? So I started a new thread, it got locked. Oh well.

locking threads all the damn time.  Mine just got locked because their was another 60 thread post on my subject.Who wants to read through all that crap?  So I started a new thread, it got locked.  Oh well.
yeah, well, guess what, I don't care. YOu made a topic about a topic that had already been started, therefore it was bound to be locked. YOu had to expect that to happen, so why even start a new thread on the same topic when you know that is bound to happen

i dislike that i have to scroll horizontally to see the entire page. it takes up the full display at 1024 x 768 even though the space used for the forums and to make posts is like 1/2 or 1/3 that size. there's just too much wasted space.i know, it's minor, but it is annoying. there's no need for the site design to be so big that i have to have my browser maximized at 1024 pixels just to see the whole page. narrow the design, PLEASE.

I forgot my number one thing I dislike about FCP.  (And I know Ron Mejico will agree with me )There are too many good, serious poker players on this site who forget that SOME PEOPLE PLAY FOR FUN!!!!Not everyone cares about proper bankroll mgmt and the like.  Is it important if you want to make money playing but some people just play for kicks.And you should be nice to these people because for the most part they are the donators.  instead of criticizing every thing they do.
I do agree you silly bastege, but did you have to call me a donator?I can't wait to have you in my arms. You too Iveyfan39
I hate that I feel Im not COOL enough to be among the popular people here.And I HATE that even though I am on FCP every single free moment that I have that I cant find anything to contribute.I also HATE that I have been here since day one and do not have at least 1000 posts....I hate that RON Mexico is in love with someone else and doesnt want me... (i am female, had to clarify)....I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous of Theresa that she is a forum mod and I am NOT..  I think I will fling myself off of a bridge now.
Don't be so sure young lass. I only figured you to be playing hard to get. I'm playing hard to want. How could I not want someone who named themselves RAM- O- CITA.I understand that to mean, you are of spanish decent, and you like to be rammed in the seat. I'm all in.
RON!
Wow I agree with Cane!!Write this date down and stickie this thread.
I do agree you silly bastege, but did you have to call me a donator?I can't wait to have you in my arms. You too Iveyfan39
lol nh
no no. I said for the most part. There are recreational players who win. I am one of them although my poker winnings only amount to some fun spending money nothing serious.and cmon Sam Hard. we disagree on politics and Fox News. I dont ever remember disagreeing with you about anything else.
you should know...ron only donates at the sperm bank

Oh well it's all been said and done already so nothing new can be posted on any subject anymore. Daniel lock up the forum and throw it away since it's all been done before. Been great reading all your posts every day people but it's all been said and done already so what's the point. Oh yeah .... (SW) hehe

no no. I said for the most part. There are recreational players who win. I am one of them although my poker winnings only amount to some fun spending money nothing serious.and cmon Sam Hard. we disagree on politics and Fox News. I dont ever remember disagreeing with you about anything else.
JK man..AND IT'S SAM_Hard8 or just SAM

I've been policing the forum hey? I think your wrong about that. Turd is about the only person I don't like on here. Ron, you know I never say anything to you anymore. Not because I like you now, but just because I don't want to waste my time. If you check any of my past replies to any post I hardly ever try to "police" the forum. P.S.-I don't really like Iveyfan much either, but I try to make exceptions for the mentally handicapped.

I've been policing the forum hey? I think your wrong about that. Turd is about the only person I don't like on here. Ron, you know I never say anything to you anymore. Not because I like you now, but just because I don't want to waste my time. If you check any of my past replies to any post I hardly ever try to "police" the forum. P.S.-I really like blowing Iveyfan alot...god i love him .
I've been policing the forum hey? I think your wrong about that. Turd is about the only person I don't like on here. Ron, you know I never say anything to you anymore. Not because I like you now, but just because I don't want to waste my time. If you check any of my past replies to any post I hardly ever try to "police" the forum. P.S.-I don't really like Iveyfan much either, but I try to make exceptions for the mentally handicapped.
Yes, but about once a month, you come out of hiding and complain about someone. I don't get it. I find plenty of people on here annoying or stupid, I just ignore them completely.
Yes, but about once a month, you come out of hiding and complain about someone. I don't get it. I find plenty of people on here annoying or stupid, I just ignore them completely.
Who am I finding to complian about. I have pretty much not liked just Iveyfan and Turd Ferguson since I've been a part of this site. Me and you have had our differences, as have me and Royal, but all in all I like you guys just fine. I understand most of the posters humor and find it entertaining. Turd Ferugson and Ivey, most of the time, act like total idiots, and that gets annoying.