rebuttal book against a player like hellmuth...

List rebuttals here for future reference by FCP'ers when faced with a player like Hellmuth who thinks every move he makes is perfect play, and every move you will every make is donk play.Example:Hellmuth-like player: "Mronos alwasy draw." (Hellmuth)Rebuttal: "When I go home at night, I think to myself, "God I wish I was [insert Hellmuth-like player's name]" (Mike Matusow) (sw)List more in this thread...

List rebuttals here for future reference by FCP'ers when faced with a player like Hellmuth who thinks every move he makes is perfect play, and every move you will every make is donk play.Example:Hellmuth-like player:  "Mronos alwasy draw."Rebuttal:  "When I go home at night, I think to myself, "God I wish I was [insert Hellmuth-like player's name]"  (sw)List more in this thread...
dont plagiarise matasow comebacks and think no one notices.
List rebuttals here for future reference by FCP'ers when faced with a player like Hellmuth who thinks every move he makes is perfect play, and every move you will every make is donk play.Example:Hellmuth-like player:  "Mronos alwasy draw."Rebuttal:  "When I go home at night, I think to myself, "God I wish I was [insert Hellmuth-like player's name]"  (sw)List more in this thread...
dont plagiarise matasow comebacks and think no one notices.
You're right, I "plagiarised". My bad. :oops:
(Hellmuth after your AQ sucks out on his AK): What a donkey!Rebuttal: Hee-haw
Yeah, a good way to deflate someone's ego or nitty criticism is to do a reverse psychology rebuttal. Basically, agreeing about how right they are, how much of a donk you are, and how they have so much to learn from them.
Example:Hellmuth-like player: "Mronos alwasy draw."Rebuttal:
I think the proper rebuttal, if you can't do a good joke, is to just smile and agree with them and be happy. I find it drives that type of person just crazier.Also, I added a hyperlink to Paul Phillip's blog where Mronos is the new Jopke. Like 'morans' is on FARK.comIf you don't get an inside internet joke then, it just means you have a life. But, if you try to correct people, when you're just ignorant and probably more like a Hellmuth tool than you realize.
I think the proper rebuttal, if you can't do a good joke, is to just smile and agree with them and be happy. I find it drives that type of person just crazier.Also, I added a hyperlink to Paul Phillip's blog where Mronos is the new Jopke. Like 'morans' is on FARK.comIf you don't get an inside internet joke then, it just means you have a life. But, if you try to correct people, when you're just ignorant and probably more like a Hellmuth tool than you realize.
good post.Layne Flack is good at it. He has this way of belittling his opponent without being nitty or obnoxious. It might also be because he's probably one of the top ten no limit players in the world.
(Hellmuth after your AQ sucks out on his AK): What a donkey!Rebuttal: Hee-haw
Good One! :club::D
seriously, change your signature. Dylan is the man, but you need a better quote. Seriously, there are literally seventy two billion better Dylan quotes. Pick one.
Sorry.....did not know the whole story :oops: And I assure you I am a tool, but most assuredly am un-Helmuthlike ! :club: