beans-n-icewater plays poker...in general

that loved to see flops (both the card type and the waitress type that Harrah's dug up from the Freemont area to work there). I figured that a raise would serve no purpose, since the last time I completed a flush the guys at Roto-Rooter charged me $256 and urged me to contact my doctor...ASAP. So I just called the $2. (He represented himself after watching a Matlock marathon on TBS) This story has been brought to you by the makers of Corona and Corona Light..... thank you
Edited so the extremely funny lines are there. Cliffs notes if you will.Still using that toilet seat as a card protector?
oh... Ron if you're hinting about borrowing it sometime, just let me know. I'll have to mail it UPS ground... tried to send it to Moneymaker a few weeks ago and found out that it couldnt be sent by air for some reason...
Moneymaker was at the Kennel Club here in West Palm Beach, on a promo tour. I didn't go, but had I known all of this, I woulda stopped by and asked about it. He busted middle of the pack. I'll let you know. My toilet seat has little droplets on the bottom of it from the splash back.
wow...this place is a ghost town. I'm not sure I like this new "non-flaming" forum. Did I accidently post a Dull Contact Poker?  I guess everyone is watching Seinfeld...
No one responded right away because it is a stupid post. And you are the one who is making this place Dull Contact Poker.That's all. Hey Mexico, did that burning sensation you feel when you pee go away?J