online badugi!!!

Doyle Brunson says, “Badugi is the game of the future.” Mike Caro says, “The first time I played Badugi, my pulse was racing!”What’s all the excitement about?Badugi (pronounced: Bu-doo-gee), originates from South Korea where it has been played for years. Badugi is a four card, triple draw, lowball variety of poker where A/2/3/4 of all different suits is the best possible hand. DoylesRoom is the first and only online poker site where you can play this intriguing new game. Starting Thursday, November 10th, get a feel for the game by playing on our “Play Money Tables.” Live Real Money Badugi games will open Tuesday, November 15th. Click here for all the Badugi details!

What do you think?

ive never played badugi in its regular form, but i have played a variation of stud where the person with the best regular stud hand and the best badugi hand split the pot. that is pretty fun

Badugi was known as a farmers game in eastern nc for years. They call it googi for short. They have variations of it, but the most common is the stud game you spoke of with a high hand/low badugi split. Fun game, lots of action

Awesome! Unfortunately, running niche games doesn't guarantee traffic.GamesGrid deals Triple Draw 2-7 and sometimes KC Lowball (NL, Single Draw) and the action on those games is sparse. This might actually make me sign up for Doyle's Room to play this game.===================================http://www.isonlinepokersafe.com/

Awesome! Unfortunately, running niche games doesn't guarantee traffic.GamesGrid deals Triple Draw 2-7 and sometimes KC Lowball (NL, Single Draw) and the action on those games is sparse. This might actually make me sign up for Doyle's Room to play this game.===================================http://www.isonlinepokersafe.com/
for people who are members of doyle's room, how is it? i was thinking of getting an account there but dont really know anyone who does. i dont play too much online, but right now i am pretty much only on full tilt and want to branch to other sites.

Badugi is at www.neverlosepoker.comThere should be a bracelet in it soon. I mean if they had chinese poker....

Does anyone else remember the Raymer interview while he was playing a mixed game during the WSOP? He said they were playing Badugi, but had to call it something else because Badugi was illegal in Nevada.

i had never heard of the game before i read this log and then i asked around and from what people have told me, its an extremly interesting game to play after you get the hang of it of course. I really cant wait to try it....which i will be doing soon

Does anyone else remember the Raymer interview while he was playing a mixed game during the WSOP? He said they were playing Badugi, but had to call it something else because Badugi was illegal in Nevada.
Yeah, I remember that. I don't remember what the other name for the game was - it was kind of long. You could probably find it in the cardplayer archives though.