That is a tuff one, they both make bad plays but as far as i know kanter wasnt holding up the game with king jack agaonizing over whether to call an allin. Then she goes and tries to talk to someone druing the hand. I think she has to be the bigger donkey.

Williamson for her comment about everyone gets 2 cards and you play them as her logic for how poker is played, with no consideration discussed of what your opponenets have, and for her comment that Shakkan was trying to "push me off this hand" like she had a big hand, and how she didnt think he had the nuts when there were a bunch of hands she would have been in horrible shape against besides aces.

Williamson for her comment about everyone gets 2 cards and you play them as her logic for how poker is played, with no consideration discussed of what your opponenets have, and for her comment that Shakkan was trying to "push me off this hand" like she had a big hand, and how she didnt think he had the nuts when there were a bunch of hands she would have been in horrible shape against besides aces.
To add onto this...She sits there and thinks out loud... and says... Well, you went all-in... raise, raise re-raise... and I have AJo... and pretends to think through something... but obviously she doesn't even know what she's thinking about, because to any of us... obviously he has AA or KK... not much else he could have... but to her... it says... Call with AJo.She is the biggest donkey on the planet.
To add onto this...She sits there and thinks out loud... and says... Well, you went all-in... raise, raise re-raise... and I have AJo... and pretends to think through something... but obviously she doesn't even know what she's thinking about, because to any of us... obviously he has AA or KK... not much else he could have... but to her... it says... Call with AJo.She is the biggest donkey on the planet.
I like when she thinks outloud. Her hand when Sheik had AA and she had KJ suited."I called with this hand two days ago and doubled up. You raised all in to push me off of this hand didn't you? I'm only dead against the nuts, and I don't think you have aces."She was in slightly worse shape against kings!

Williamson is by far the biggest donkey...She reraises kj suited.... because it was suited im sure , and then doesn't want to fold it for her tourney?????? come onNot only that but she asks him how muc he has for his all in?????LOL can't you look over and see he has a shit ton more chips than you??????????????????????Biggest donkey in the world possibly

granted we have seen like 1% of all hands, Williamson looked horrible when thinking about calling with KJ that time, Kanter made a misread and got lucky, who hasent done that

Williamson is by far the biggest donkey...She reraises kj suited.... because it was suited im sure , and then doesn't want to fold it for her tourney?????? come onNot only that but she asks him how muc he has for his all in?????LOL can't you look over and see he has a censored ton more chips than you??????????????????????Biggest donkey in the world possibly
What's worse is that when she asks Raymer how much he has he says "1.3" and then she asks "can you count it?"Hahah.

Williamson no question.But the unheralded donkey of the televised WSOP was the overweight guy who wore jerseys and headbands. I can't think of his name, but they showed him play a few hands and every one he donked up. First, he called Jesus' all in with K9o, then he went broke with 22 on a A Q x board. Ni Han Sir.

Williamson no question.But the unheralded donkey of the televised WSOP was the overweight guy who wore jerseys and headbands. I can't think of his name, but they showed him play a few hands and every one he donked up. First, he called Jesus' all in with K9o, then he went broke with 22 on a A Q x board. Ni Han Sir.
Joe Stillman, what a flaming douche. "These are the types of people who are going to win this tournament." was his best line, considereing he was one of them!!!
granted we have seen like 1% of all hands, Williamson looked horrible when thinking about calling with KJ that time, Kanter made a misread and got lucky, who hasent done that
A "misread"?Is that what you call that? :? :club: I voted kanter, just cuz he seemed pretty oblivious and looked like a really bad player to have made it that deep....that beat on Raymer was pretty bad...yet, he looked like he thought he made the right/good play....Williamson, was more annoying tho-P.
A "misread"?Is that what you call that? :? :club: I voted kanter, just cuz he seemed pretty oblivious and looked like a really bad player to have made it that deep....that beat on Raymer was pretty bad...yet, he looked like he thought he made the right/good play....Williamson, was more annoying tho-P.
Williamson was way worse, not only was her thinking absolutely wrong on every hand, she talked us through it. KJsuited"I don't think you have aces " He did"I'm only dead aces" Uh, you're dead against Kings as well"You went all in wanting to push me off of this hand." He wanted you to call.
Williamson is by far the biggest donkey...She reraises kj suited.... because it was suited im sure , and then doesn't want to fold it for her tourney?????? come onNot only that but she asks him how muc he has for his all in?????LOL can't you look over and see he has a censored ton more chips than you??????????????????????Biggest donkey in the world possibly
What's worse is that when she asks Raymer how much he has he says "1.3" and then she asks "can you count it?"Hahah.
I've gotta agree! That was worse. I was laughing when she asked Raymer to count it. Unreal. Also, what just was she doing (or going) when she got up from the table as she was thinking about calling with the KJ??

Yea, I agree, and I cant believe im going to give her some credit here, but she DID fold the hand atleast, cant always say that for Kanter....The A J was really bad, and im sure she was making all kinds of horrible plays throughout....she was more annoying to me then anything though, no matter how bad/good she would have played.Imagine a televised heads-up cage match between these two..bwahaha :club:

This isn't even close. Kanter had reasoning behind his plays, he was trying to make a move, it doesn't always work. Tiffany was CALLING all the chips off with bad cards. Kanter was bluffing into a 4 str8 board, its not a terrible play. Stop judging results. I honestly think some people have no real understanding of poker.

I've gotta agree! That was worse. I was laughing when she asked Raymer to count it. Unreal. Also, what just was she doing (or going) when she got up from the table as she was thinking about calling with the KJ??
I was watching in the bleachers at the feature table when this went down. I didn't remember her going over there but she probably did.In regard to another post. It should never take anybody that long to fold KJ suited for 2 million after the guy raises preflop, you reraise and he goes all in.
This isn't even close.  Kanter had reasoning behind his plays, he was trying to make a move, it doesn't always work.  Tiffany was CALLING all the chips off with bad cards.  Kanter was bluffing into a 4 str8 board, its not a terrible play.  Stop judging results.  I honestly think some people have no real understanding of poker.
So, you like the CALL for all his chips to Raymer's all in after his steal attempt failed?
This isn't even close.  Kanter had reasoning behind his plays, he was trying to make a move, it doesn't always work.  Tiffany was CALLING all the chips off with bad cards.  Kanter was bluffing into a 4 str8 board, its not a terrible play.  Stop judging results.  I honestly think some people have no real understanding of poker.
Yes, he was bluffing into it but then he did call on the turn when the flush draw came. Raymer bet, kanter reraised and raymer went all in and Kanter basically insta-called putting all his hopes that the flush would come. He had to of known he was beat.
So, you like the CALL for all his chips to Raymer's all in after his steal attempt failed?
I don't know his chip count. You don't think he had 4:1 odds on the call? I was under impression from reading it this summer that it was almost all his chips.

I believe he called 150k pre, and then 150k on the flop....then raised raymer's bet on the turn to 600,000, and immediately called Raymers re-raise all in...His raise to 600,000 would be a bit less then the size of the pot I would guess, and he called another 1.5 million or so on the turn.....im not positive on the numbers though...either way, this hand was played badly imo.what was Raymer, over %80 to win this hand?

Being 80% to win doesn't mean your opponent played poorly. I try and look at the play, not the hands, you don't know those. There was a 4 straight, he probably figured he had good fold equity. If he called more then the pot all in with just the flush draw, yes he wasn't getting right odds and made a bad play. I'm just trying to judge the play, not the results like everyone else. I was under the impression that his remaining chips was an auto call with what he had invested. If not, yes he played it bad. But lets say he played it bad for the right reasons.