nudity on curb your enthusiasm & danny on vh1

that was a ferrari dealership.the show is called "the fabulous life of..."they sort of made daniel look stuck upalso they said his heads up matches went from 500k to 2 million i think... and i thought it was 100k-500k ?

CYE normally has a good storyline (just like Seinfeld did), but I'm always unimpressed by LD.He's just not a good actor. Anytime I see that show, I just think of an older, more successful, creative version of Jimmy Falon. Creative and funny guy, but I think acting is beyond him.

I think I like LD as himself better than Jerry Seinfeld as himself, but why split hairs. I like them both.I can't stop doing the, "Prettay, prettay good..."

I think I like LD as himself better than Jerry Seinfeld as himself, but why split hairs. I like them both.I can't stop doing the, "Prettay, prettay good..."
I would agree... They are about the same, but the slight edge goes to LD."Are you my caucasian"ep28_larry_krazee.jpg

lol, you guys like that episode too? check out my myspace page.(turn up your speakers but cover the kiddies' ears) http://www.myspace.com/sansanatomymy 2 other favorites are the christ nail and the doll, off the top of my head.im thinkin about puttin a plasma screen up on the f**kin ceilin, have like scarface playin 24/7