this hand has got me on tilt

ok this ones got me puzzled.$1/$2 online limit game, 8 players.3 EP limpers, I limp[?] on the button with 4d4c.SB completes. BB checksflop Ac 4h 2hsb check. BB check. EP1 check. EP2 check. EP3 check. I bet.call. call. call. call. EP3 folds.turn 5dcheck. check. check. check. I bet.SB calls. BB calls. EP1 calls. EP 2 foldsriver 5csb checks. BB bets. EP1 folds.I raise, SB folds, BB 3-bets.at this point im thinking that BB either has a 3 or has sucked out on me with A-5, 4-5, or 2-5. i cap anyway, thinking there are more 3s out there than there are 5s.and he calls and turns over..........?? guesses anyone? :shock:

I guess the guy with a set of aces was just going for overcalls all the way. While not raising preflop is pretty awful he did get some decent value out of the hand. About the same if not more then if this was capped on the turn and river 2 way.

I guess the guy with a set of aces was just going for overcalls all the way. While not raising preflop is pretty awful he did get some decent value out of the hand. About the same if not more then if this was capped on the turn and river 2 way.
while letting the flush/str8 draws draw cheap.He played it bad. Very very bad imo.He didn't have a monster by any stretch on that board.
yeah i understand that i got a break on this hand.i was just so surprised, it felt like i got slowrolled.
Gotta get over the surprise. You gotta be thanking this guy, because the bets his donk-ness saves you + the bets your good play makes you = your bb/100 winrate.Nice hand. I'm capping the river, for what it's worth.

I should have posted this when it happened but it made me laugh. Final board was something like A, J, 10, 10, 3. I had AK and raised on the flop, dude just called the rest of the way to turn over pocket jacks. Some people are either just dumb, or just waaaaaaaaaaaaay too weak-tight.

I played a hand last night that got me tilting a bit. It was also $1/$2 Limit Hold 'Em.I'll spare all the details, but I had AA, my opponent had KK. It was capped pre-flop, on the flop and on the turn. A King came on the river I bet he raised and I called, knowing that I was beat, but there were already like 50 big bets in the pot, so I wasn't going to fold for one more. Anyways, he turns over KK. I type "nh" in the chat box, he writes back, "ty. I put you on Aces." Something about that hand just really steamed me, and I played terribly after that hand.