daniel and languages??

O.k this isn't a poker related post...but I was wondering Daniel seeing as your parents are romanian i was wondering if you are fluent/or speak any romanian??Also as Canada is officially a bilingual country do you speak french?To other fcp what languages do you speak??Me..english and Deutsch!!

I can actually speak Romanian and English fluently, but speak a "little" bit of a lot of languages including: Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Cantonese...
Thats pretty cool I woud have never thought Hebrew, Korean, and Cantonese. I dont even think I know what Cantonese is to be honest with ya...

Learning Spanish or Italian will be alot easier if you already speak fluent Romanian.There all romance languages so there is abit of overlap and the grammar structures quite similar!Daniel do you ever follow the Romanian soccer team??i hear Adrian Mutu is quite a star in Romania!

I speak romanian, gaelic both scottish and irish dialects, italian in about four different dialects, greek, korean, and spanish. but I only know a few phrases in each language,and they aren't very nice one's. LOL. I also speak elvish both Sindarin and Quenya.

I can actually speak Romanian and English fluently, but speak a "little" bit of a lot of languages including: Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Cantonese...
Thats pretty cool I woud have never thought Hebrew, Korean, and Cantonese. I dont even think I know what Cantonese is to be honest with ya...
LOL Cantonese is a dialect of Chinese spoken in Hong Kong. There are lots of Cantonese (Hong Kong-ese)immigrants in Canada, especially in Vancouver BC (West coast north of Seattle WA) but also in Toronto ON (close to Niagara falls) I hear.And French is only spoken in few cities. I.e. in Vancouver 95% of the population doesn't speak French beyond what is taught in school, which is very little. In some cities there are small pockets of villages where lots of Francophones live.