u say that u would have not have played in the TOC if u were asked because u like to "sleep at night"....but last year u were NOT one of the chosen palyers to participate in the TOC....but after a few complaints you got ur spot(equity of 200000)dont get me wrong, harrahs completly messed up by not having u in originally, u were the wsop player of the year and u deserved it...but how did u sleep at nioght knowing u took som1s spot? u didnt complain on behalf of player x(whoevers spot u took) for being lied to.

I think it's pretty clear that being Toyata ESPN Player of the Year in 2004 and DN's performance this year are *miles* apart.Also, the selection last year was not stated as clearly as it was this year. The big thing this year is that they changed the criteria and went back on their (repeatedly) spoken word. Last year, there was a lot of campaigning to get in on the TOC and DN was notable for arguing for others he believed were deserving.But, DN may answer this too...

u say that u would have not have played in the TOC if u were asked because u like to "sleep at night"....but last year u were NOT one of the chosen palyers to participate in the TOC....but after a few complaints you got ur spot(equity of 200000)dont get me wrong, harrahs completly messed up by not having u in originally, u were the wsop player of the year and u deserved it...but how did u sleep at nioght knowing u took som1s spot? u didnt complain on behalf of player x(whoevers spot u took) for being lied to.
I have nothing to add, but talking like the selections that are bolded is really, really annoying.
I have nothing to add, but talking like the selections that are bolded is really, really annoying.
agreed :roll: ...seems like you were talking on AIM when you wrote this

The point of his message (to me) was that the money should be distributed fairly. He had just as much claim as anyone to the 2004 TOC, since he was the player of the year. This year, they had clear guidelines as to who qualifies, so there shouldn't be any question. However, everyone that did qualify was bumped down by 3 people who didn't, which is the whole fairness point. Adding 29 bracelets to a tourney chops down everyone's equity significantly.

The point of his message (to me) was that the money should be distributed fairly. He had just as much claim as anyone to the 2004 TOC, since he was the player of the year. This year, they had clear guidelines as to who qualifies, so there shouldn't be any question. However, everyone that did qualify was bumped down by 3 people who didn't, which is the whole fairness point. Adding 29 bracelets to a tourney chops down everyone's equity significantly.
3 people dont chop down any1s equity significantly...as far as last year, im not questiong about him deserving to be there...i was just wondering how he felt for taking som1s spot...som1 was promised, and then lied to...but we didnt hear anty complains from daniel on that players behalf
3 people dont chop down any1s equity significantly...as far as last year, im not questiong about him deserving to be there...i was just wondering how he felt for taking som1s spot...som1 was promised, and then lied to...but we didnt hear anty complains from daniel on that players behalf
who was that player anyway? by the way at that time, there was no better player than daniel negreanu, not even close based on that year's results.

Did he bump someone? I assumed the final table was originally 9, since that's how big all of their other final tables are. If they added him, the would've just squeezed a 10th in. I doubt they would've just knocked someone else out, but I could be wrong. Plus, the equity of 3 players is very large when they're all easily in the top 5 oddswise of winning. Even if they're only twice as likely as the average player of making the money (I think it's more than twice) that makes a bigger difference. Hellmuth is the chip leader currently, and Doyle and Chan are still in. Even if only one makes the money, that's a heck of a lot taken from those that truly qualified.

who was that player anyway? by the way at that time, there was no better player than daniel negreanu, not even close based on that year's results.
did u read my post...thats not what i was questioning...as far as the player who got booted, dont know...daniel didnt mention it in his blog
Ok, seriously, stop typing like you're 12. Even if you are, stop typing like it.If DN complained about the other guy not getting the spot, then it would be counterproductive since he believed he deserved that spot.
Ok, seriously, stop typing like you're 12. Even if you are, stop typing like it.If DN complained about the other guy not getting the spot, then it would be counterproductive since he believed he deserved that spot.
get a life, ill type how i want
get a life, ill type how i want
Get a life, haha, good one.
Guest Zach6668
Not to dwell on this, but doesn't it actually take more effort to type "som1s" than it does to type "someone's?" Maybe that's just me...
Maybe, but children like to be stubborn when they are clearly acting stupid, and continuing to do something when they know it bothers someone.
Not to dwell on this, but doesn't it actually take more effort to type "som1s" than it does to type "someone's?" Maybe that's just me...
Maybe, but children like to be stubborn when they are clearly acting stupid, and continuing to do something when they know it bothers someone.
thats how i always type dik head...mind ur buisness
Guest Zach6668
Get an education. Even elementary school will help you with this problem.
I think it's pretty clear that being Toyata ESPN Player of the Year in 2004 and DN's performance this year are *miles* apart.Also, the selection last year was not stated as clearly as it was this year. The big thing this year is that they changed the criteria and went back on their (repeatedly) spoken word. Last year, there was a lot of campaigning to get in on the TOC and DN was notable for arguing for others he believed were deserving.But, DN may answer this too...
Well said.
Not that it matters much but in your response where you wrote "dik head" I think "dik" should have a "c" between the "i" and the "k"
Not that it matters much but in your response where you wrote "dik head" I think "dik" should have a "c" between the "i" and the "k"
I think he was trying to get around the censor.
I know he was.....by the way, kudos on becoming a member on my birthday.
I know he was.....by the way, kudos on becoming a member on my birthday.
Kudos to you for joining on the day the first ring of Neptune was discovered.
Get an education. Even elementary school will help you with this problem.
thats a good 1....hey zach, check this out...fu ck U

Maybe you didn't understand. Here it is again in your language.U typ3 l1k3 a fuck1ng RETARD.