november 9th negreanu open main event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rarely ever play on Stars and am getting tired of having to transfer money over to play in thre Neg-O. So....who wants to stake me this week?
I will stake you if it stops the "I hate Bizzle" statements :-)
I'm just not willing to give that up.I hate Bizzle.
I expected nothing less and you did not disappoint. TYTY
YW
if you need to be staked pm me.. i have some $$ on stars
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, I tried to register for tomorrow's tourney but its telling me Im inputting the wrong tourney password. Isnt the PW itssignup4spammonth ? This would be my first time playing with the FCP members....Someone help out a rookie. Thanks

Hey all,  I tried to register for tomorrow's tourney but its telling me Im inputting the wrong tourney password.  Isnt the PW    itssignup4spammonth ? This would be my first time playing with the FCP members....Someone help out a rookie.  Thanks
Did you put space before and/or after the password? There should be no space before or after the password. I just signed up using the copy and paste function to input the password and it worked for me.
Do you have a plan laid out for next year ? These have been a lot of fun to play in and rail.
There is a rough draft for next year, but this is all dependant upon what site Daniel affiiliates. I havent worked anything permanent out with daniel or his business team for anything after the tournament of champions for the 2005 season.
Will you have my baby ?
we can try to have one but you realize neither of us have a wombso we may have to try like a long timebut seriously we can try
Sorry, but I think Ron and Royal are the only two that can pull this off with it it just being............... WRONG !!!!Nice try though.
Yeah... I think you're right. Besides, that much bum sex and someones gonna get hurt !
PS Daniel Negreanu is in 261st out of 364th. I think he must apparently be an overrated tournament player that just gets good hype from the media :club: <sw>
Hah, that's great. Is that some part of an effort to get him to play more? Once I get some money put in Stars I'll definitely start joining this league in the next session.

Well, I'm not a newbie anymore!(Thank God!) I too changed my routine just to make time to play in this tourney. DNA and all the other regulars make it sound like a good time. I never play at Pokerstars and signed up just to play in the prestigous Daniel Negreanu Open! I was bummed that someone had my handle...oh well. See you all later. 8)

Well, I'm not a newbie anymore!(Thank God!)  I too changed my routine just to make time to play in this tourney.  DNA and all the other regulars make it sound like a good time. I never play at Pokerstars and signed up just to play in the prestigous Daniel Negreanu Open! I was bummed that someone had my handle...oh well. See you all later. 8)
yea im pretty sure that my marketing skills may have exceeded the actual entertainment value this tourny really provides, sorry about that.just for the record, you will always be officially a newbie until we have made out so just keep that in mind. I'm not trying to pressure you or anything, but seriously wanna make out?See you tonight, I'll be in the bathroom stall next to the one Renae's in
Well, I'm not a newbie anymore!(Thank God!)  I too changed my routine just to make time to play in this tourney.  DNA and all the other regulars make it sound like a good time. I never play at Pokerstars and signed up just to play in the prestigous Daniel Negreanu Open! I was bummed that someone had my handle...oh well. See you all later. 8)
yea im pretty sure that my marketing skills may have exceeded the actual entertainment value this tourny really provides, sorry about that.just for the record, you will always be officially a newbie until we have made out so just keep that in mind. I'm not trying to pressure you or anything, but seriously wanna make out?See you tonight, I'll be in the bathroom stall next to the one Renae's in
I don't scare quite that easy....I'll be there only if you promise that MissIdaho can join us.....are you up for it, so to speak? :twisted:
Does anyone know if Daniel will play tonight in the Negreanu Main Event on Stars?
Doesnt matter if he does or not, I AM GOING TO WIN :club::D:D
Wanna make a last longer out of it? I can't play, but you let me pick my horse and I will put somethin on it.And you know exactly who I am going to pick. I'm installing him as even money to win it all tonight. Just look at his ridiculous run yesterday.

DOH!PokerStars Game #3017509039: Tournament #14620059, Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2005/11/09 - 21:41:17 (ET)Table '14620059 3' Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: nopunk (815 in chips) Seat 2: ivorygums (2240 in chips) Seat 3: AK33 (3445 in chips) Seat 4: honey2 (2690 in chips) Seat 5: Qwackers (2485 in chips) Seat 6: specbrad (4105 in chips) Seat 7: Catcja (930 in chips) Seat 8: Carbolic (2385 in chips) Seat 9: looshle (655 in chips) nopunk: posts small blind 25ivorygums: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to specbrad [Ad Ks]AK33: folds honey2: raises 100 to 150Qwackers: folds specbrad: calls 150Catcja said, "makes sense"Catcja: folds Carbolic: folds looshle: folds specbrad said, "i use it everywhere noone EVER has it"nopunk: folds ivorygums: raises 200 to 350honey2: calls 200specbrad: calls 200*** FLOP *** [Ac 7d Tc]Catcja said, "i thought you might be an optometrist"ivorygums: bets 150specbrad said, "ahhh"ivorygums said, "i used to live in NEW WEST Qwackers"specbrad said, "spectacles?"honey2: folds specbrad: raises 400 to 550Qwackers said, "love new west"Catcja said, "yes :)"ivorygums: raises 650 to 1200specbrad: raises 650 to 1850ivorygums: raises 40 to 1890 and is all-inspecbrad: calls 40specbrad said, "nh"*** TURN *** [Ac 7d Tc] [4s]AK33 said, "nh"*** RIVER *** [Ac 7d Tc 4s] [Js]specbrad said, "dream flop 4 u"*** SHOW DOWN ***ivorygums: shows [Th Td] (three of a kind, Tens)specbrad: shows [Ad Ks] (a pair of Aces)ivorygums said, "yes"ivorygums collected 4855 from potivorygums said, "true"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4855 | Rake 0 Board [Ac 7d Tc 4s Js]Seat 1: nopunk (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: ivorygums (big blind) showed [Th Td] and won (4855) with three of a kind, TensSeat 3: AK33 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: honey2 folded on the FlopSeat 5: Qwackers folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: specbrad showed [Ad Ks] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 7: Catcja folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Carbolic folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: looshle (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

i lost a huge pot (misplayed terribly by me on a draw) to specbrad early...was down to 40 chips.got back up to about 1200 to find AA in the hole, someone raises, i reraise, and carbolic goes over the top with KK.....and ruins the greatest comeback of my poker career when a K hits on flop. was fun for my first Neg O though, i will be back.

ok 7 people emailed me and 8 or 9 instant messaged me for tonights password the hour while the forum was down before the tourny.people you have 6 days to sign up and there is a leaderboard website that always has the password. I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would bookmark the site and use it as a reference.Thanksdna

ok 7 people emailed me and 8 or 9 instant messaged me for tonights password the hour while the forum was down before the tourny.people you have 6 days to sign up and there is a leaderboard website that always has the password. I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would bookmark the site and use it as a reference.Thanksdna
Shut up ! Ok I did feel dumb after finding it on your site, but I was panicked and I usually get it from the forum. I'm still steamed with my 59th. AKo over J's.
Shut up ! Ok I did feel dumb after finding it on your site, but I was panicked and I usually get it from the forum. I'm still steamed with my 59th. AKo over J's.
You know i only mentioned general numbers for the intent purpose of not embarrasing anyone or pointing out any specific individuals.