who is the best player on pokerstars????????????????

Also, pbdrunks is a pretty consistant player. Not sure if I'd put him up there, but he is DAMN consistant.
Ya pbdrunks is solid, he joined a NL Cash Game I was in on Stars one night and instantly he is raising and reraising everyone, I was like WOW.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone usually uses the PStars rebuy glitch.
Elaborate.
He did.. but what's he's saying is that when a player is allin on a ring game they can reload another full buyin and they get that full buyin added to their chip stack whether they win or lose or the person folds. So if you have 2k in your chip stack and you go allin and while your allin you reload and you get no callers you now have 4k in your chip stack.
-J-  Jacob, Alex - yahtzem  Jacobs, Steven - stevesbets  Jackson, Patrick - PMJackson21 Jensen, William - Brett Favre (Picture)  Jett, Chip - capncoke  Josephy, Cliff - JohnnyBax  Jones, Gary - p10ker  Juanda, John - luckbox  Jungblut, Brett - gank (Picture)  
Awwww, how nice of them to include me. Now, all I need is a thread bashing me on FCP or RGP and I'll feel like I've truly arrived.Patrick
patrick is nothing but a shill. congratulations! youve arrived!

I'd have to say that JohnnyBax's record speaks for itself making him the most consistantly solid player on Stars. Anybody at any time can beat any other player if the cards are in their favor, but for Cliff to rack up the $$$ he's made on Stars in the past year is pretty remarkable. Plus, pocketfives ranks him #1 overall online, which is a nice feather in your cap to have. Neverwin has Neverimpressedme, I watched him make donkey-play after donkey-play in the 700k on Sunday before finally giving up and bluffing off the rest of his stack. He's much more at home on Ultimate Bet where he can bully people around in the 300/600 game.

In my opinion, the best combination of cash play/tournament dominance would be bigslick789. I'd say this is because most just focus on one or the other. B Buddy C.K.H@££INGGOLthorladenthedonatoriMsoLucky0strassa2ragdeTheTakeover (WPT winner Nick Shulman)Those are some fantastic players y'all may not have heard ofand PICKLED EGG is Bill Gazes, not Dan Harrington, you can bank on it