tiffany williamson is a donkey!

must be related to kowboykoop
thank you for proving me right, ONCE AGAIN, when I say that it is YOU who randomly flames me, rather than the other way around, which everyone always accuses me of doing. From now on, I will be referencing this thread when people accuse me of simply following you around and flaming and attacking you. So thank you in advance, for proving me right. I guess this is the more "mature" teneight you said you were going to be??? HAHAH.
can't take a joke?? come play me on UB.teneight
Also, to your challenge to "come play me on UB." Yeah, you know I don't play on UB. If you were REALLY serious about showing me who's boss, you would come find ME at the 1/2 Stud tables at Pokerstars. Until you are willing to do that, quit making empty challenges that you know I won't accept, as you are only making yourself look foolish.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that large ugly thing play at the gutshot club (card room where she won her seat for the WSOP)  in london a couple of weeks after the WSOP.The guys I was playing with at the 2-4 pot-limit game told me she was a spastic, and I must agree.A fat spastic is all I have to say after that k-j delay that none of the guys called time on her (cause she was a woman) until it got stupid and someone did.I cannot believe that donk woman asked to see his aces afterwards. Unreal!Long live donks! GIVE ME YOUR MONEY! :twisted:
She sux, everyone agrees. The only reason I thought about defending her because you my friend had more Fat/sexist jokes than you had poker in your post. I honestly believe because shes a fat ugly women was your main reason for your post. If you did not include that ugly fat women bullshit I would have agreed and not posted a damn thing. I dont care if shes a donkey, they give me money just like every donkey that plays. Good play rewards longterm, idiots reward short term. Hell just look at her play she was down money.
thank you for proving me right, ONCE AGAIN, when I say that it is YOU who randomly flames me, rather than the other way around, which everyone always accuses me of doing. From now on, I will be referencing this thread when people accuse me of simply following you around and flaming and attacking you. So thank you in advance, for proving me right. I guess this is the more "mature" teneight you said you were going to be??? HAHAH.
can't take a joke?? come play me on UB.teneight
Also, to your challenge to "come play me on UB." Yeah, you know I don't play on UB. If you were REALLY serious about showing me who's boss, you would come find ME at the 1/2 Stud tables at Pokerstars. Until you are willing to do that, quit making empty challenges that you know I won't accept, as you are only making yourself look foolish.
"That sounds like a dare Harry"
thank you for proving me right, ONCE AGAIN, when I say that it is YOU who randomly flames me, rather than the other way around, which everyone always accuses me of doing. From now on, I will be referencing this thread when people accuse me of simply following you around and flaming and attacking you. So thank you in advance, for proving me right. I guess this is the more "mature" teneight you said you were going to be??? HAHAHOWNED.
STFU
thank you for proving me right, ONCE AGAIN, when I say that it is YOU who randomly flames me, rather than the other way around, which everyone always accuses me of doing. From now on, I will be referencing this thread when people accuse me of simply following you around and flaming and attacking you. So thank you in advance, for proving me right. I guess this is the more "mature" teneight you said you were going to be??? HAHAHOWNED.
STFU
blame teneight. If I am flamed for no reason, I am going to respond every time I see it. So.....if you don't wanna hear all this every time, go tell teneight to quit starting stuff...because trust me, I will not get tired of responding to lame ass jokes and flames from anyone.

if you ever want to get kowboykoop on tilt, just come to me. I just reply with one sentence and he gets all defensive and writes a whole novel about...ohh I LOVE IT! hehekowboykoop, stud is to holdem like checkers is to chesscome play a real mans game. btw, did you hear about my win recently? j.kteneightFIXED MY POST JUST FOR THE KOOP

if you ever want to get kowboykoop on tilt, just come to me. I just reply with one sentence and he gets all defensive and writes a whole novel about...ohh I LOVE IT! hehekowboykoop, stud is to poker like checkers is to chesscome play a real mans game. btw, did you hear about my win recently? j.kteneight
I am not on tilt??? I enjoy responding to the random flames so that everyone realizes what a douche you are...Also, stud is to POKER like checkers is to chess...HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, oh man, that is HILARIOUS, you can't even insult me correctly. AHAHAHHAAThe phrase you are "trying" to insult me with goes like this:Stud is to HOLDEM like checkers is to chess. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, oh man, that is HILARIOUS that you can't even put together a simple analogy. Boy, I REALLY hope the poker thing works out for you, because it is even more obvious now that you are kinda retarded...Anyways, again, you know where to find me if you really want to play me. You are the one always challenging me to play some poker with you, but I can see you don't have the skill to play stud competently, so yeah, I'd stay away from me too. Also, yeah, I heard about your win. You won a poker tournament and won a good deal of money. Congratulations. Does that change my opinion of you AT ALL. No. You won a poker tournament. So did Chris Moneymaker, and look at what a douche he is. You two must be brothers. Or lovers. Probably both.
if you ever want to get kowboykoop on tilt, just come to me. I just reply with one sentence and he gets all defensive and writes a whole novel about...ohh I LOVE IT! hehekowboykoop, stud is to poker like checkers is to chesscome play a real mans game. btw, did you hear about my win recently? j.kteneight
Lol, you're like me. That's the key to being a great online debator(not like it matters). Being able to say one thing and get someone so riled up that they have to make a 2 paragraph response to it.
A7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how did this women survive 4 days?????????????
9With the blinds as high as they are, you cant wait for premium hands and well, maybe she thought her opponent would fold after she reraised all in. She wasn't that huge a dog with her cards being live against his QQ. Guys like you fold fold fold, and then cry when you KK gets out drawn by someone who has the stones to put it on the line and gamble. Most people that survive these big fields are lucky, not good.
Lol, you're like me. That's the key to being a great online debator(not like it matters). Being able to say one thing and get someone so riled up that they have to make a 2 paragraph response to it.
I type long responses ALL THE TIME.....just because I have the mental capacity to write and read long posts, does not mean I am "riled up." Seriously, I am not "riled up." I just write long posts. All the time. Why you ask??? Well, let me give a detailed explanation for you..Alright, not this time, but some time, I will enlighten you more.
I type long responses ALL THE TIME.....just because I have the mental capacity to write and read long posts, does not mean I am "riled up." Seriously, I am not "riled up." I just write long posts. All the time. Why you ask??? Well, let me give a detailed explanation for you..Alright, not this time, but some time, I will enlighten you more.
Wow, peanuts must be getting bigger nowadays.
A7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how did this women survive 4 days?????????????
9With the blinds as high as they are, you cant wait for premium hands and well, maybe she thought her opponent would fold after she reraised all in. She wasn't that huge a dog with her cards being live against his QQ. Guys like you fold fold fold, and then cry when you KK gets out drawn by someone who has the stones to put it on the line and gamble. Most people that survive these big fields are lucky, not good.
This statement is redonkulous. putting that many chips on the line with A 7 offsuit does not mean she "has the stones to gamble." It means she is too dumb to realize that she is most likely a significant underdog. Not like she was short-stacked or the blinds move up really quickly. Wow.
This statement is redonkulous. putting that many chips on the line with A 7 offsuit does not mean she "has the stones to gamble." It means she is too dumb to realize that she is most likely a significant underdog. Not like she was short-stacked or the blinds move up really quickly. Wow.
She won half a mill and is an attorney in the UK. If you are familiar with the differnce in legal systems we have, an american practicing law in the U.K does not = dumb. You MORON. Again, what are you doing with your life genius?
She won half a mill and is an attorney in the UK. If you are familiar with the differnce in legal systems we have, an american practicing law in the U.K does not = dumb. You MORON. Again, what are you doing with your life genius?
I AM A MOTHER-FUCKING ROCKET SCIENTIST, BIOTCH!!!!
seriously, i dont understand why everyone gives kowboy a hard time. maybe i dont read enough post or i am not on here enough. but i think he is funny everytime someone randomly flames him i laugh my ass of at his responses and comebacks. i have no problems with anyone on this site and i very rarely flame anyone, and i am not taking sides but kowboy your responses make me laugh keep it up. and if it takes teneight to "rile" him up, no offense kowboy, i hope he keeps doing it because i like to laugh and i think its funnyok thats my random post of the night
Just because you are an attorney doesn't mean you're good at poker. She's a donk. She sucks. You're a donk for defending a donk.

She is a total idiot.....There is really no debate about it.....That KJ sooooooooooooooooooooooooted hand was painful to watch......The day I call off 80BB preflop with KJ sooooooooooooooooooooooooted in an mtt is the day I check myself into a mental institution.She is a MORON of the first order, and anybody who would defend her is probably as bad as she is.

There are some pretty terrible arguments in defense of that obvious donk. First off, hypothetically she could make it through a field of 10 to 10,000, but that is not a qualifier of being good. Even good runs of cards aside, there is no guarantee that she faced compitant players. Second, when top pros go in with the worst of it, it is because they will outplay the opponent often enough that it is clearly +EV. And being smart does not automatically mean you are good at poker. Just admit that she is a donk. She got really lucky, great for her. Just don't expect to see her around again.