daniel knocking out hellmuth in fulltilt tourney

I watched some of the fulltilt tournament at the Wynn last night and remembered watching the tourney live on the TV's in the poker room while I was playing there. Hellmuth was doing his usual complaining but I didn't see until last night that Daniel knocked him out and it appeared as though Hellmuth threw his hole cards at Daniel and stormed off, Daniel laughing. Daniel what happened there?

He was 91% favorite to win on the turn. Still doesn't excuse him for flipping out though.
Except he was exactly 3-1 to win on the turn, not 9-1. It wasn't that bad of a beat.

smokewagons...off topic...but tough loss for the dawgs this weekend. even though it pains to admit it, i was actually pulling for them and think they would have won if Shockley played. the last thing i want to see is urban meyer in the sec championship game.

smokewagons...off topic...but tough loss for the dawgs this weekend. even though it pains to admit it, i was actually pulling for them and think they would have won if Shockley played. the last thing i want to see is urban meyer in the sec championship game.
speaking of tough losses...nice one at home.
ROLL TIDE!!!!!! Alabama owns the SEC this year.
Except he was exactly 3-1 to win  on the turn, not 9-1.  It wasn't that bad of a beat.
I was going by the rough numbers Poker Stove gave me. To be more accurate, I could have added all of the mucked/dead cards to see the probability.

I thought it was a classy move by Helmuth to admitt his bad temper in the article. It seems clear that he regrets saying/doing whatever he did after losing to DN, and that after he collected himself it became clear that DN did nothing wrong.I like DN and Helmuth, and for Phil to admitt he was wrong is something you don't often hear.

I thought it was a classy move by Helmuth to admitt his bad temper in the article.  It seems clear that he regrets saying/doing whatever he did after losing to DN, and that after he collected himself it became clear that DN did nothing wrong.I like DN and Helmuth, and for Phil to admitt he was wrong is something you don't often hear.
Bah.He apologizes all the time. In every single interview he gives, he's apologizing for something.
He apologizes all the time. In every single interview he gives, he's apologizing for something.
True.But mostly he apologizes for his actions. This time he kinda validated DN's actions instead of just focusing on how he acted.Usually it's "I shoulda handled myself better."It's normally not "He made the right play and shouldn't be faulted."Just my opinion.