ultimate bet is ultimate rigged

I know I'll get a bunch of people disagreeing with me but Ultimate Bet is definitely rigged. The cards are coordinated to create action and end sit n go's quicker so another one can start.I was in a $5 S&G and it was down to 5 players with the blinds at 50/100. I had the 2nd biggest stack and was dealt A:spade: 8:spade: on the button. It was folded to me and I raised 300. The SB who had the biggest stack called and the BB folded. The flop came A:heart: 8:diamond: 6:club:. I bet 500 and the SB called. The turn was J:diamond:. I bet 700 and the SB called. The river was 5:club: and I pushed all in. The SB called and turned over A:diamond: A:club:. That is so totally rigged for action it's ridiculous. All four aces out at such an opportune time when the two biggest stacks are going at it. I know a lot of you guys don't want to admit it, but the poker sites have a motive for rigging it like that. The game will end quicker and other games can start. And don't give me that crap about it not being worth the risk because there is no risk. They'll never get caught because they have so many convinced that it wouldn't be worth the risk.So let's here the flaming and all the Star Trek jokes.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'll get a bunch of people disagreeing with me but Ultimate Bet is definitely rigged.  The cards are coordinated to create action and end sit n go's quicker so another one can start.I was in a $5 S&G and it was down to 5 players with the blinds at 50/100.  I had the 2nd biggest stack and was dealt A:spade: 8:spade: on the button.  It was folded to me and I raised 300.  The SB who had the biggest stack called and the BB folded.  The flop came A:heart: 8:diamond: 6:club:.  I bet 500 and the SB called.  The turn was J:diamond:.  I bet 700 and the SB called.  The river was 5:club: and I pushed all in.  The SB called and turned over A:diamond: A:club:.  That is so totally rigged for action it's ridiculous.  All four aces out at such an opportune time when the two biggest stacks are going at it.  I know a lot of you guys don't want to admit it, but the poker sites have a motive for rigging it like that.  The game will end quicker and other games can start.  And don't give me that crap about it not being worth the risk because there is no risk.  They'll never get caught because they have so many convinced that it wouldn't be worth the risk.So let's here the flaming and all the Star Trek jokes.
You're right, I've NEVER EVER EVER seen top 2 vs top set before in a sit n go, it MUST be rigged And one time I had kings, and he had aces, it must be rigged right? :wall: :wall: :wall:
You're right, I've NEVER EVER EVER seen top 2 vs top set before in a sit n go, it MUST be rigged  And one time I had kings, and he had aces, it must be rigged right? :wall:  :wall:  :wall:
What a good defense. It happened once to you so it is reasonable to expect it to happen so many times online. Go back to NWP dandruff licker.
No they dont have a limit on how many sng's can be running at one time.
What fantasy world do you live in? Are you suggesting that there is no limit to the number of games they can run? Please explain the need for a waiting list then.......donkey!
The waiting list is waiting on people to play, not for tables to open. My god people.
i do not think this is logical, captain.
Our first Star Trek reference ladies and gentleman. Give the dildo his award for least creative flamer.
did you just call me a dildo?you keep this up, you're going to put me on tilt
No they dont have a limit on how many sng's can be running at one time.
What fantasy world do you live in? Are you suggesting that there is no limit to the number of games they can run? Please explain the need for a waiting list then.......donkey!
The waiting list is waiting on people to play, not for tables to open. My god people.
Do you not play on Ultimate Bet? They sometimes have a waiting list of 30+ people. Of course there is a limit to the number of tables they can run at one time.

i was dealt J6 on the big blind. 9 left in a tourney. two callers. flop comes J66. someone bets, i just call. 9 comes on the turn. guy goes all in, i call. guy shows two nines and i am out. I missed an all expenses trip and tourney buyin into WPT event by three places. ONLINE POKER IS NOT RIGGED. YOU ARE A MORON.

i do not think this is logical, captain.
Our first Star Trek reference ladies and gentleman. Give the dildo his award for least creative flamer.
did you just call me a dildo?you keep this up, you're going to put me on tilt
Yes I did! But take solace in the fact that at least you serve a purpose.
The OP of this thread has boldly gone where not too many morons have gone.
Dildo #2.
I hate you for saying Ub is rigged then giving this shitty example, but I love you for using my favorite word of all time, Dildo.
i was dealt J6 on the big blind.  9 left in a tourney.  two callers.  flop comes J66.  someone bets, i just call.   9 comes on the turn.  guy goes all in, i call.  guy shows two nines and i am out.  I missed an all expenses trip and tourney buyin  into WPT event by three places.  ONLINE POKER IS NOT RIGGED.  YOU ARE A MORON.
You just called and you call me a moron! LOL