ultimate bet is ultimate rigged

The cards were dealt in a manner to create action between the biggest stacks. It happens too much to be random.Yes, because we all know that A8s is such a powerhouse.If they really wanted to speed up the action they would have given you KK, him AA and flopped AKx.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can some one please comment on the fact that this is no where near a bad beat or cooler hand. I litereally thought this was a joke until about the 4th post. I mean this has to be your first month online. Right?also, i'm psyched you've acted rude enough to everyone here to never want to post here again after you sober up. later.
Instead of suggesting that you learn to read and then come back I will clarify once again: I am not saying this is a bad beat or commenting on how it was played. I am saying that at times, the cards are dealt in such a way as to generate action between the bigger stacks.
Yes I am well aware of how the cards are dealt. Are you so gulible to believe everything you read or that someone tells you? Do you not think it's possible that the same technology that is used to deal the cards can also be used to determine who gets what cards and when to create action btween the larger stacks?It must be great to go through life being so gullable. I bet you realy think Ed McMahon may just show up at your house one day.
The random number generator that shuffles the deck treats every card as a number and has no bias toward it's value or what the flop will eventually be. The same technology used to deal cards would not be able to create bigger action. For this, the online sites would need specific "rigging" divisions within their companies. They would need "rigging" programmers who create complicated "rigging" programs that sometimes create "rigged" hands to promote action. It is hard to believe that someone has not noticed and reported these already if they exist.It wouldn't simply be like a company trying to cheat the books with accountants. It would be like the Hershey company having a "heroin" division which grows "heroin" and laces every bar of chocolate with "heroin" so they keep getting customers. It's really that out there.
I'm sure of it. The only way to combat it is to buy poker books and actually do some reading in the strat forum. Poker room servers are connected to amazon. As soon as i bought small stakes holdem, theory of poker, SS1+2, I started actually winning. I mean, it took a couple weeks for it to get through to party poker so i read the books anyway. how about giving that a shot.
You must purchase the audio versions because, like the poster before you, it appears that you do not know how to read. Please scroll up a little and see my response to him.
Did you ever think your two pair might not be good? You should have checked behind him at the river.BTW,I've played single table SNG's at UB that have lasted over 2 hours. Why wouldn't they "step in" and speed things up?Here's what really happened:You played the hand like a donk; i.e. because you had a nice flop you refused to think about what your opponent might have and instead thought about your hand as a lock. When it turned out that he had you beat all the way and you donked off all your chips, you should have said to yourself: "I played that hand like a donk - I've got to focus more on what my opponent might have". Instead, you did what all psychologically-weak people do: sought to blame someone or something other than yourself. If you ever want to become a good player, I suggest you toughen yourself up mentally.
Who's to say they haven't attempted to speed things up? The cards are dealt to increase the liklihood of action, it does not guarantee that it may happen. And, of course I should have played the hand differently, but my point is not about who won or lost or how the hand was played. It is about how the cards were dealt and they were dealt to increase the liklihood of action. I can understand how you and everyone else can disagree with me, but I am having difficulty understanding how so many of you are missing the point and turning it into a strategical topic. My suggestion to many of you is that you should know what you're responding to before you actually respond. Stop trolling the waters looking for a thread in which to post an irrelevant comment that you hope someone may find funny.
What a good defense. It happened once to you so it is reasonable to expect it to happen so many times online.
So you got beat by a coordinated flop once at UB, so it is reasonable to expect that Ultimate Bet is rigged?
This is just the most recent example. It happens too much to be random. This is a recording.

Please suspend the OP's account. He keeps telling people they don't know how to read, when the bigger issue his limited understanding of statistics or poker. He's a a troll or an stubborn idiot. Suspend him because he's a dick or because he wears a tinfoil hat.

The cards were dealt in a manner to create action between the biggest stacks. It happens too much to be random.Yes, because we all know that A8s is such a powerhouse.If they really wanted to speed up the action they would have given you KK, him AA and flopped AKx.
A8s to the 2nd biggest stack and AA to the biggest stack with an A and an 8 on the flop was to generate action. It's not about A8 being "such a powerhouse" on its own. And your comment as to "if they really wanted to speed up the action" is basically what they did only in a less obvious manner.

This is an endless argument.Overall, poker is about making good decisions. You control your own destiny in online play. Whether it's 'rigged' or not means nothing to your end result. If it is 'rigged' than it just forces you to make harder decisions.Deal with it.. or stick with live play.

Yes I am well aware of how the cards are dealt. Are you so gulible to believe everything you read or that someone tells you? Do you not think it's possible that the same technology that is used to deal the cards can also be used to determine who gets what cards and when to create action btween the larger stacks?It must be great to go through life being so gullable. I bet you realy think Ed McMahon may just show up at your house one day.
The random number generator that shuffles the deck treats every card as a number and has no bias toward it's value or what the flop will eventually be. The same technology used to deal cards would not be able to create bigger action. For this, the online sites would need specific "rigging" divisions within their companies. They would need "rigging" programmers who create complicated "rigging" programs that sometimes create "rigged" hands to promote action. It is hard to believe that someone has not noticed and reported these already if they exist.It wouldn't simply be like a company trying to cheat the books with accountants. It would be like the Hershey company having a "heroin" division which grows "heroin" and laces every bar of chocolate with "heroin" so they keep getting customers. It's really that out there.
The comparisons that you offer are far too obvious. I think it is more similar to companies that include known harmful substances in their products to increase the liklihood that you may become sick and require medication from which the pahrmaceutical companies make billions. I'm talking very minute amounts here that only increase the liklihood of sickness. Conspiracies like this can not be too obvious. They need to be discreet enough so as to allow the formation of groups of naysayers who denounce the conspiracy theories thus creating enough doubt to alleviate much suspicion.
Please suspend the OP's account. He keeps telling people they don't know how to read, when the bigger issue his limited understanding of statistics or poker. He's a a troll or an stubborn idiot. Suspend him because he's a dick or because he wears a tinfoil hat.
Isn't there someone chewing gum in class that you can tell on?
This is an endless argument.Overall, poker is about making good decisions. You control your own destiny in online play. Whether it's 'rigged' or not means nothing to your end result. If it is 'rigged' than it just forces you to make harder decisions.Deal with it.. or stick with live play.
You are completely right. One does control their own destiny. I could have chosen to fold the two pair anywhere along the line. However, this does not change the point of my original statement regarding generated action.

He's not a troll. He's just a fool. Somehow many of us here make money despite all the "rigged" rooms out there. Or at least have a better handle on it. This guy is crazy steaming.Must make it worse to be called a fool by countless others. But, then you see guys like this at the table too. If they were my friend, I'd tell them to LEAVE the table.

You are completely right. One does control their own destiny. I could have chosen to fold the two pair anywhere along the line. However, this does not change the point of my original statement regarding generated action.
You are speculating as is everyone else on this forum. Speculation leads to inaccurate views. No one here knows the truth or else the media would be all over it.

Governator, you are a fool too if you even acknowledge the possibility that online is rigged (major sites). It's not an endless debate. The arguments have been made and rejected by those who can't understand logic and probability.

I was in a $5 S&G and it was down to 5 players with the blinds at 50/100. I had the 2nd biggest stack and was dealt A:spade: 8:spade: on the button. It was folded to me and I raised 300. The SB who had the biggest stack called and the BB folded. The flop came A:heart: 8:diamond: 6:club:. I bet 500 and the SB called. The turn was J:diamond:. I bet 700 and the SB called. The river was 5:club: and I pushed all in. The SB called and turned over A:diamond: A:club:.
OK, so on the flop, you were dominated by AA, 88, and 66, 79 and 75 had strong draws against you, and A-face had a reasonable expectation to beat you. On the turn, you were dominated by the above hands plus JJ and AJ, and 9T and any two diamonds now had a decent draw. On the river, you were dominated by all of the above hands plus 79, 47 and 55. You made a decent raise with a mediocre hand, and got smooth called by a monster. You flopped the 4th nuts (your opponent flopped the nuts), you made a less-than-pot sized bet, and the monster smooth called again. You turned the 6th nuts (opponent still having the absolute nuts), and you made a less-than-half-pot sized raise, again getting smooth called. On the river, you managed to get all your money in with the 9th nuts, and got called by the 3rd nuts.You got out-played, plain and simple. This kind of hand happens at least once in every session of live poker that I play. Also, if you think that any of the draws outlined above were too far-fetched to be played that late in a tournament, then you obviously don't play too many $5 SnGs.

so you come on here with one bad beat(stupid beat) story and expect for people to jump on the bandwagon. Lets analyse this you saw two pair immediately batted yourself off and just tried to suck his chips. Meanwhile he's sitting there on his computer thank you very much i'll have them.honestly it's one loss which you played extremely poorly get over it. far out you sound like one of those blokes at the chemist whinging that condoms fall off them ive got a tip for ya pal, go buy yourself a pair of gloves and some scissors you'll get ten roots!dry your eyes think about what your opponent might have and stop whinging 2 pair isn't a gauranteed win as you'v found out rather than flaming all the posters who are telling you this pull your head out your backside and take it in.

He's not a troll. He's just a fool. Somehow many of us here make money despite all the "rigged" rooms out there. Or at least have a better handle on it. This guy is crazy steaming.Must make it worse to be called a fool by countless others. But, then you see guys like this at the table too. If they were my friend, I'd tell them to LEAVE the table.
Of course some make money. I busted out last night and the AA guy probably made money. I don't see how this disputes my original point though.And I must say how funny i find it that you come in here and call me a troll, an idiot, and a dick and ask for me to be banned. LOL....too much.
Governator, you are a fool too if you even acknowledge the possibility that online is rigged (major sites). It's not an endless debate. The arguments have been made and rejected by those who can't understand logic and probability.
Many years ago you would have been one of the people laughing at those that claimed the world was round.Narrowmindedness is the most dominating characteristic of a fool.
I was in a $5 S&G and it was down to 5 players with the blinds at 50/100. I had the 2nd biggest stack and was dealt A:spade: 8:spade: on the button. It was folded to me and I raised 300. The SB who had the biggest stack called and the BB folded. The flop came A:heart: 8:diamond: 6:club:. I bet 500 and the SB called. The turn was J:diamond:. I bet 700 and the SB called. The river was 5:club: and I pushed all in. The SB called and turned over A:diamond: A:club:.
OK, so on the flop, you were dominated by AA, 88, and 66, 79 and 75 had strong draws against you, and A-face had a reasonable expectation to beat you. On the turn, you were dominated by the above hands plus JJ and AJ, and 9T and any two diamonds now had a decent draw. On the river, you were dominated by all of the above hands plus 79, 47 and 55. You made a decent raise with a mediocre hand, and got smooth called by a monster. You flopped the 4th nuts (your opponent flopped the nuts), you made a less-than-pot sized bet, and the monster smooth called again. You turned the 6th nuts (opponent still having the absolute nuts), and you made a less-than-half-pot sized raise, again getting smooth called. On the river, you managed to get all your money in with the 9th nuts, and got called by the 3rd nuts.You got out-played, plain and simple. This kind of hand happens at least once in every session of live poker that I play. Also, if you think that any of the draws outlined above were too far-fetched to be played that late in a tournament, then you obviously don't play too many $5 SnGs.
I assigned the following statement to one of my F keys. Because so many of you continue to treat this as a strategy discussion I can now just push F11 to get the following:THIS IS A RECORDING. This is not about how I played the hand. I admit that I did not play it well. This is about the way the cards were dealt. They were dealt to create as much action as possible between the two biggest stacks. THIS IS A RECORDING.
so you come on here with one bad beat(stupid beat) story and expect for people to jump on the bandwagon. Lets analyse this you saw two pair immediately batted yourself off and just tried to suck his chips. Meanwhile he's sitting there on his computer thank you very much i'll have them.honestly it's one loss which you played extremely poorly get over it. far out you sound like one of those blokes at the chemist whinging that condoms fall off them ive got a tip for ya pal, go buy yourself a pair of gloves and some scissors you'll get ten roots!dry your eyes think about what your opponent might have and stop whinging 2 pair isn't a gauranteed win as you'v found out rather than flaming all the posters who are telling you this pull your head out your backside and take it in.
F11THIS IS A RECORDING. This is not about how I played the hand. I admit that I did not play it well. This is about the way the cards were dealt. They were dealt to create as much action as possible between the two biggest stacks. THIS IS A RECORDING.
Don't call me a fool, I have no doubt in my mind that online poker is not rigged, so relax. The endless debate comment, I was referring to the fact that this thread is a 4 page flameathon and will continue until someone puts an end to it (such as locking the thread).No one will change his viewpoint so saying it's speculation satisfies both sides of the argument without flamming. I didn't call anyone a fool for having an opinion, all I did was try to calm things down which clearly didn't work.