look what turd posted(about stu ungar)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One has to wonder what the statute of limitations on "Funny" is in this case...Met and exceeded.
agreed
I'm just going with the crowd until they turn on me....oh...there they go.
Ladainian looked real good on sunday. I bet they go far in the playoffs.sw
I'm about the furthest thing from a Chargers fan...so it's no insult to me...but jesus...the town was in an uproar about that stupid game after they f'ed it up. I fully expected riots

He played 31 major tournaments, and he won 10 of them. Nobody has a track record like that.Not that I want to get into this AGAIN, but the 31 tounraments he entered had a COMBINED feild of about 600.Apples and Oranges.

He played 31 major tournaments, and he won 10 of them. Nobody has a track record like that.Not that I want to get into this AGAIN, but the 31 tounraments he entered had a COMBINED feild of about 600.Apples and Oranges.
I didnt say that he could wade through a 5000 player field with ease, but nevertheless, he is 31% for his career. That has to count for something.

I didnt say that he could wade through a 5000 player field with ease, but nevertheless, he is 31% for his career. That has to count for something.Nah not really.He was crazily overratted and cheated at any opportunity.If he was still alive he'd be a joke. Dying relatively young makes people seem so much more that they ussually actually were.good luck.

Is it possible to determine the best poker player?We can only speculate and go by track record.  Stu Ungar may be the best NLHE player ever, but since he has passed, it's impossible to compare him to the NL experts now.  I know that nobody ran over tournament fields like Stuey.  I know that in his day, he was by far the best.  How do I know?  He played 31 major tournaments, and he won 10 of them.  Nobody has a track record like that.
thx for the serious reply...most people dont look to make useful post, they just go arounfd flaming
How is Stuey the best ever? Did he win the most money? No. Did he win the most tourneys? No. 3 ME titles are nice, if you ask Doyle he'll tell you about Stuey's suckout on him that kept him from being the first, and only 3 time winner of the ME. He might have been the most TALENTED card player ever. I won't dispute that. But best? I can't see how he could be.
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]sholer]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]
[/b]shole]LoL look at how funny this is
No Asshole, stop it
Is it possible to determine the best poker player?We can only speculate and go by track record. Stu Ungar may be the best NLHE player ever, but since he has passed, it's impossible to compare him to the NL experts now. I know that nobody ran over tournament fields like Stuey. I know that in his day, he was by far the best. How do I know? He played 31 major tournaments, and he won 10 of them. Nobody has a track record like that.
He was just running good.