who is up for a private tourney with the sauce?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't heard from Marion, count me in...djnaturalselect@aol.compokerroom:mrnatural1
I just emailed Chris about it. I have to wait for him to come home so I can discuss it.. hold your horses guys!
The general consensus is Pokerroom it seems like.
Lies. There're roughly as many people who're in favor of party. All the fence sitters going along with whatever it says in the original post. :evil: I think the main issue is that a lot of us don't have pokerroom, whereas the vast majority of the forum does have party.
The general consensus is Pokerroom it seems like.
Lies. There're roughly as many people who're in favor of party. All the fence sitters going along with whatever it says in the original post. :evil: I think the main issue is that a lot of us don't have pokerroom, whereas the vast majority of the forum does have party.
Hey you play any games at school yet?

Yeah, just yesterday they had that red hot tour poker thing. It was crap... no prizes to be had. It sorta became a rush to see who could bust out fastest so we could go start a side game.There's a game tonight too, but ive got an MT coming up, so naturally im studying... aka posting at FCP.

Yeah, just yesterday they had that red hot tour poker thing. It was crap... no prizes to be had. It sorta became a rush to see who could bust out fastest so we could go start a side game.There's a game tonight too, but ive got an MT coming up, so naturally im studying... aka posting at FCP.
Haha yeah, I got three left this week. Naturally, look what I'm doing. Have you gone to Brantford yet?

I'd like to play if there are spots still open.I have never played on any party skins so a bonus/rakeback would be cool.If you still need a player let me know.btw, tourney's are for suckers. I'm a sucker!Feel free to check out my stats on the N-Open. Certainly not stellar, but I've cashed a few times and won it once.

Hey guys, I sent 10 PMs to the first ten people who PMed/replied on this thread. I set it for Wednesday Nov 2 , 7 PM EST on POKERROOM! A-HA! :DAnyways, if any of them flake out then I will let the next person on the list know!! Sorry I wish it was a bigger tourney, I would have loved to crush yo' asses with my crazy tourney styles. sw

I played in one in Toronto called pokerkings.ca I think at Shoeless Joe's. It wasn't bad, but essentially as you described. Had no cards, but managed to come in 2nd just by letting the donkeys take themselves out.Ever notice it's the sorta geeky, overly confident guys that build up these huge stacks mostly on uncontested pots and then donk them off really quickly at the end? It amazes me that people who have so little knowledge of the game can be so confident in their skills.

Hey Marion, if I win this thing, can I get some "Special Sauce" :wink: No, but seriously, Ill trade the hockey stick for some pics of you in nothing but a Flyers Jersey :club: