who is up for a private tourney with the sauce?

Chris from Life of Sports has a team of 10 people who want to play against 10 FCPers.$25 dollar buy in, at any site we pick (Hi, Marion wants Pokerroom)Additional Prizes are two autographed baseballs from Dontrelle Willis from the Florida Marlins and an autographed hockey stick from a surprise NHL player. As well, an additional $200 to the winner overall (most points from 2-3 tournies) So reply to this post and let's see if we can get a team started. Tournaments are for donkeys yes, but at variance is lower with 20 people! Best two out of three tournies. So, if you want to be a part of this you have to be willing to be able to commit three times!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be down for the tourneys, especially if they were at Pokerroom. When would they take place?
I am getting killed right by school, literally, but if I am still alive by the end of this week, next week. Nov 1 ish
I'd be down for the tourneys, especially if they were at Pokerroom. When would they take place?
I am getting killed right by school, literally, but if I am still alive by the end of this week, next week. Nov 1 ish
Sounds good.I'll have all my midterms and what not out of the way, be back from my Journalism conference and ready to go. Count me in.I don't really know why more people don't use Pokerroom, I really like the interface and the tournament structures.
Yeah seriously; its not rigged like SOME sites. *COUGH COUGH * POKERSTARS! :club:
Heh. True.Pokerroom is kinda like Super Mario Brothers 2. For whatever reason, it's just never really taken off.Que sera sera. I'm stoked though.I don't know how many of these forum tourney's we've dominated, but, it's got to be up there.
Yeah seriously; its not rigged like SOME sites. *COUGH COUGH * POKERSTARS! :club:
Heh. True.Pokerroom is kinda like Super Mario Brothers 2. For whatever reason, it's just never really taken off.Que sera sera. I'm stoked though.I don't know how many of these forum tourney's we've dominated, but, it's got to be up there.
I blame it on Toad
I blame it on Toad
I've never figured out why you would ever use Toad in that game. He doesn't jump really cool, he doesn't run faster than anyone else. Worthless.
I blame it on Toad
I've never figured out why you would ever use Toad in that game. He doesn't jump really cool, he doesn't run faster than anyone else. Worthless.
His name was Toad... lol
Count me in.  I can play on pokerroom.  I would like the autographed stick as long as it wasnt a leaf :club:
pfft Mr. Confident; You'll have to get through me to get it !! :D
DEAL! :)Sorry, I won't be able to play. I don't play Pokerroom.