e-a-g-l-e-s eagles!

boooooooooooooooyou know your bets have gone bad when....packers blow 17-3 lead and lose by 3chargers fight back to take the lead, shut down the eagles on 4th and 1, then piss the game away in the last couple minutes and fumble on what would have been a game winning driveluckily for me washington/sf game went over and st louis came back to winstill, all in all, that sucked!

boooooooooooooooyou know your bets have gone bad when....packers blow 17-3 lead and lose by 3chargers fight back to take the lead, shut down the eagles on 4th and 1, then censored the game away in the last couple minutes and fumble on what would have been a game winning driveluckily for me washington/sf game went over and st louis came back to winstill, all in all, that sucked!
Spread was 4.5 was it not? For the Eagles game obviously.
boooooooooooooooyou know your bets have gone bad when....packers blow 17-3 lead and lose by 3chargers fight back to take the lead, shut down the eagles on 4th and 1, then censored the game away in the last couple minutes and fumble on what would have been a game winning driveluckily for me washington/sf game went over and st louis came back to winstill, all in all, that sucked!
Love you too. :club:
Guest XXEddie
A win is still a win. I was impressed on how well they played against LT.
At least Antonio Gates got a touchdown for my fantasy team. :club:
LT got ZERO....maybe onefor my opponentwho if martin can get....a TD and like 60 ytdwill no longer be undefeated
A win is still a win. I was impressed on how well they played against LT.
At least Antonio Gates got a touchdown for my fantasy team. :club:
LT got ZERO....maybe onefor my opponentwho if martin can get....a TD and like 60 ytdwill no longer be undefeated
Still happy about the Westbrook/Steve Smith trade?

YEA BABYMy team that I coach had a game on sunday (in which we crushed dreams btw, my brother mike scoring 2 and brother bob scoring 1 w/ an assist in a 6-1 win), so we taped the game and somehow avoiding everyone from telling us.What a game. I hope the O starts to get the act togeter (pass play on 4th and 1????????), but an awesome victory for the D and special teams.Trott, Dawk, Brown, Sheppard, Kearse...... what a day.Where are you CJ? Do you live in the Philly area?

YEA BABYMy team that I coach had a game on sunday (in which we crushed dreams btw, my brother mike scoring 2 and brother bob scoring 1 w/ an assist in a 6-1 win), so we taped the game and somehow avoiding everyone from telling us.What a game. I hope the O starts to get the act togeter (pass play on 4th and 1????????), but an awesome victory for the D and special teams.Trott, Dawk, Brown, Sheppard, Kearse...... what a day.Where are you CJ? Do you live in the Philly area?
I'm stealing that term
3 1`/2