Ultimate Bet 1/2 Hold'em (6 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with [Qc], [Ah]. UTG calls, MP calls, 2 folds, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: (3 SB) [Th], [As], [6h] (4 players)SB checks, Hero bets, MP calls.Turn: (4.50 BB) [Ks] (2 players)Hero bets, Hero calls.River: (8.50 BB) [6c] (2 players)Hero checks, MP bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 14.50 BB

I would raise the flop here. Your equity is huge vs 1 limper and the sb.I would just call the flop raise with the intention of donking the turn if a non heart falls.You're river raise is bad. At best you split with another ace.Just call and hope he doesn't have a set/AT.

I would raise the flop here. Your equity is huge vs 1 limper and the sb.I would just call the flop raise with the intention of donking the turn if a non heart falls.You're river raise is bad. At best you split with another ace.Just call and hope he doesn't have a set/AT.
If you can hand read, I think the river raise is perfect
If you can hand read, I think the river raise is perfect
Obviously you think the river raise is perfect, or else you wouldn't have made it.If he flopped 2 pair or a set, he's got you beat.If he flopped a weaker ace, you're chopping.If he flopped a draw, he won't call your raise.What hands do you read?
I read him for the exact hand he had, see if you can read it...
KhQh?Seriously, there are so many more hands that this guy could have that makes the river a spew, regardless of the results.There's no way you can peg this guy on one hand here.

First off, raise PF. Not raising is just dumb, and this is a short handed gamethe river sexy is just way too much given the action. I'm check/calling after his turn raisethis hand is far from perfect

First off, raise PF. Not raising is just dumb, and this is a short handed gamethe river sexy is just way too much given the action. I'm check/calling after his turn raisethis hand is far from perfect
Raise in BB with AQ os vs 3 opponents? Would you raise in BB of long-handed game with AQ os with 2 limpers + sb complete when UTG and UTG + 1 limp?

AQ os vs T9 / 22 / A4s is 25%, I think this is a fair generalisation of hands that we are against the majority of the time. I don't think our edge is that big.AQ vs T9 / K4 / 78 is 29%AQ vs 33 / T3 / J7 is 30%AQ vs AK / T9 / J7 is 16%AQ vs KQ / 76 / 66 is 26%Not very many edges here, and this is giving some ludicrous UTG and UTG + 1 calling hands.

Hi there,First post as you will see..I've played with TruePoker and watched him play multiple times. He has put people on alot of hands, he's definitely a superb player. His reads are unbelievable at times.I don't see much wrong with his play on the above hand, especially after reading him as such. From what I can see, the only hand that is beating True is AT, Well done!

Raise in BB with AQ os vs 3 opponents? Would you raise in BB of long-handed game with AQ os with 2 limpers + sb complete when UTG and UTG + 1 limp?
Yes, every time. There isn't an arguement here.
Yes, every time. There isn't an arguement here.
Because AQ off suit looks good ?If you look at the hands that I processed through Cardplayer it is quite easy to see that we are not a huge favourite given the other players holding marginal hands. We are OOP and we are building a pot that will most of the time require us to peel incorrectly on the flop. We are committed to at least a continuation bet or call on the flop incorrectly/correctly unsuredly. In SSHE it states that we should not raise PF in some situations due to the fact that it may cause us to call incorrectly and act in the exact same villain would, however he would usually be calling incorrectly.

Truepoker,AQo has too large an equity edge vs 4 opponents at this level. This is a value raise. It's close though, AJo would be a call. Also, why couldn't your opponent have these hands:T6QJ (namely QhJh)A6ATYes, your read worked out this time and you got paid off nicely because of it. But KT is the only hand your opponent would call your 3-bet with that you beat. I'm suprised he even raised the river, since his 2 pair just got counterfieted. That's why the 4 above hands make a lot more sense. More times than not you are behind when your oppponent raises this river. 3-betting in hopes that he has the 1 hand that pays you off is a spew.

KT is only possible hand for villain
Your funny :club: A TAG takes the villains line as far as (and including) the river lead with66A6sQJhA TAG definately doesn't lead the river with KTWeak players will follow the same line withTT, ATand fish will even play AA,AK, KK, K6 this way.To suggest KT is the only possible hand is FarrellesqueOh and raise preflop
Because AQ off suit looks good ?
Very good in an unraised pot, whatever number of limpers there is, from the blind.
If you look at the hands that I processed through Cardplayer it is quite easy to see that we are not a huge favourite given the other players holding marginal hands. We are OOP and we are building a pot that will most of the time require us to peel incorrectly on the flop.
Why ?
We are committed to at least a continuation bet or call on the flop incorrectly/correctly unsuredly.
Ah.
In SSHE it states that we should not raise PF in some situations due to the fact that it may cause us to call incorrectly and act in the exact same villain would, however he would usually be calling incorrectly.
Read SSHE better. We're not in one of those situations. Far from it.And you didn't play this hand perfectly. You played it horribly. You think you did based on you guessing the hand of your opponent but that is selective memory & results oriented. You just forget the multiple times your opponent didn't have KT, one of his less likely holdings, in a similar situation.
Hi there,First post as you will see..I've played with TruePoker and watched him play multiple times. He has put people on alot of hands, he's definitely a superb player. His reads are unbelievable at times.I don't see much wrong with his play on the above hand, especially after reading him as such. From what I can see, the only hand that is beating True is AT, Well done!
Hi there, i talk to true poker everyday, he is a good player, but very stubborn and wont admit this hand wasnt perfect.Pre flop raise i suggested, he told me to re-read SSHE, i told him i read SSHE before he started playing poker, he then said he knew exactly what villain had,I said fair enough except villain could be holding AK, and he said ya but blah blah, and i said you know, it is 1,2 in which he told me to read SSHE again. LOL. so my thoughts were very much like Kdawgs, But i still love True even if he is hard headed

To the OP:You have problems. I'm not going to talk about the hand at all because you have clearly made up your mind and won't take in anything that anyone is saying to you. I could tell you that you played the hand badly, but you wouldn't listen. I would rather concentrate on your other problems, which I have registered on this forum just to try and help you with.1. Why does this thread even exist? You phrase the title of the thread as a question, yet you are clearly not asking a question because you have refused to listen to anyone that answers it. It seems the only point of this thread is to pander to your ego. You want people to look and say how great your play was or what a fantastic read. Why do you feel the need to do this? I think that deep down you may be very insecure and need approval from others. This is just a guess, I am clearly not as good at 'reads' as you are.2. Why will you refuse to acknowledge that your play may not have been correct? There are some good players on this forum and they are trying to help you. Nobody is trying to be nasty, all the replies have been constructive and you have just ignored their good advice. You seem to have some kind of superiority complex over the othe people here, even though many of them, and I am fairly confident of this, are better players than you. Only 1 person in this entire thread agrees with you and they don't count because they are clearly either one of your RL friends or more likely another account registered by you just to try and save face.3. You will have big problems progressing as a poker player if you are unable to take advice and improve your game. This post illustrates you have weaknesses in your game and if you can't fix them then you will be stuck at 1/2 forever, or will go broke. Sure, this time you got lucky with your read but that is all it is, short term luck. Poker is played over tens of thousands of hands, not one. If you think your play is perfect then you will never improve. Although I have only just registered on the forum, I have lurked for a while and seen some of your other posts, and this exact same attitude is obvious in many of them. I wouldn't mind betting you tend to attribute your winning sessions to great play and your losing sessions to bad luck. I can only say in the nicest possible way 'you ain't all that'.RegardsPM

The river raise is really bad.Remember, our best five card hand is AAK66. We are splitting with all the aces we had beat going into the river.To say KT is the only POSSIBLE hand villain can have with an air of certainty and superiority is:a) Entirely a product of selective memoryb) Wishful thinking that ended up being right, so in retrospect we feel smarter about being proven rightVery Farrell-esque. You're better than that, truepoker. Think of all the other hands that can beat us and that split with us.

Hi there,  First post as you will see..  I've played with TruePoker and watched him play multiple times. He has put people on alot of hands, he's definitely a superb player. His reads are unbelievable at times.  I don't see much wrong with his play on the above hand, especially after reading him as such. From what I can see, the only hand that is beating True is AT, Well done!
Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it as friendly a place to learn about poker as I do.I ain't knockin' your boy's play. There are more than a couple people on this website that play unbelieveably well, and some have posted in this thread. I definitely don't mean me, either.